Tracker for appeals/MTR

In my guess your case is approved and they just messed up the Online system.
Congratulations. That was a quick response when considering you applied for MTR on 04/27.

My I140 case was denied on July 15, 2004, On Aug XXth my attorney filled MTR and appeal. The denial was based on company's ability to pay.
What is the success rate on average for such MTR's? My attorney for MTR is Sheela Murthy does anyone have any positive experience with them on MTR?

Case come back with no change in LUD

Case come back today with no change in LUD

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On August 5, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I really don't know whats going on my case, i enquired my employer and attorney no one receives anything.

KanS19

what ever...it means your case got opend......
Hope for best........

kans19 said:
Case come back today with no change in LUD

Current Status:

On August 5, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I really don't know whats going on my case, i enquired my employer and attorney no one receives anything.

KanS19

The case is pending supervisory & decision soon

I just got an email from my attorney, USCIS replied her for the fax enquiry. The case is pending supervisory & decision soon.

KanS19

bcis said:
what ever...it means your case got opend......
Hope for best........

LUD Changed on I-140 nothing in changed in message

I filed appeal I-290b in June'04. Today I noticed my LUD is chaged on I-140 but there is nothing new in message. LUD on I-290b is still same. Can anyone guess what is going on?

Thanks.

I believe you filed appeal with WES Evaluation report on MCA/MS ...Am I right?

As per LUD on your case...It's moving.......
You may hear good news shortly...
Can U...please post exact RD/ND dates of Appeal/MTR?

Akash Sharma said:
I filed appeal I-290b in June'04. Today I noticed my LUD is chaged on I-140 but there is nothing new in message. LUD on I-290b is still same. Can anyone guess what is going on?

Thanks.

Some how it's positive news..

Status: Denail to Pending.... It means NSC opend your case.

Expect pending to approval Very Shortly

kans19 said:
I just got an email from my attorney, USCIS replied her for the fax enquiry. The case is pending supervisory & decision soon.

KanS19

Can you produce educational evaluation done by some other company with AAO or MTR

Hi,

I haven't got the "deny" yet but the way lawyer has handled the RFE for my I-140 (Educational evaluation), I am sure it it not going to float.

I wanted to know, in case one is filing for Appeal or MTR is it possibble to produce new evidences such as educational evaluation from a different company?
Also Can I change the lawyer for either of them (AAO or MTR) ?

EAD Renewal while I-140 in Appeal stage

Hi,

Anyone have the experience of EAD renewal while I-140 in Appeal stage?.Please comment your experience.I am applying online EAD renewal now.

Thanks

Case status is NOT open in appeal stage, status still denail.
So, EAD also canceled when ur case is denaid.
Then no meaning of renewal.

kkt_tkk said:
Hi,

Anyone have the experience of EAD renewal while I-140 in Appeal stage?.Please comment your experience.I am applying online EAD renewal now.

Thanks

Hi bcis,

I believe you filed appeal with WES Evaluation report on MCA/MS ...Am I right?
Yes you are right

As per LUD on your case...It's moving.......

You may hear good news shortly...
Are you guessing on any data? Are you blessing me?

Can U...please post exact RD/ND dates of Appeal/MTR?
RD: 6/5/2004

LUD Change

Hi,
My Last Updated Date changed
Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status:

On August 17, 2004, this case was transferred to our Administrative Appeals Office for review. That office will notify you of any further action taken on this case

It also changed for I-140.

Current Status:

On August 17, 2004, this case was transferred to our Administrative Appeals Office for review. That office will notify you of any further action taken on this case

My Appeal was received on June 25 2004.
It has not reached a "good news" yet. But any change is welcome for me.

I140&I-290b(Appeal) Transfer to AAO

Hi Lonelypoet,

My Case status for I-140 and Appeal also updated today. MY I-140 and I -290b showing similar to your message(transfered to Administrative appeal Office on 17th Aug'04).
MY I-290b Appeal : RD:07-28-04.

mine also same...it's updated to day.

kkt_tkk said:
Hi Lonelypoet,

My Case status for I-140 and Appeal also updated today. MY I-140 and I -290b showing similar to your message(transfered to Administrative appeal Office on 17th Aug'04).
MY I-290b Appeal : RD:07-28-04.

Is this moving to AAU a good move or bad move? How much time usually these AAU guys take to come to a decision?
Looks like the NSC moved all the appeals to AAU on the same day.

bcis, lonelyplanet and kkt_tkk.....

kindly can you gives summarize ur appeal argument. for example which is ur service center, reasons for denial.