Tracker for appeals/MTR

BCIS you are probably right about it. But look at the days they are saying. 30-60 days for I-140 and 30-180 days for the appeal, it kinda intrigues me into confusion. By the way BCIS did you got your LUD updated like mine?

LUD on 08/25/04 I-290b and I-140

Hi,

My case also LUD on 08/25/04(transferred on 08/17/04), similar to your message on both the I-140 & I-290b.

thanks

From what i have seen and read on this forum.....

If your 140 message says, your application was recieved HERE means they have transfered your case to AAO.

120B online message is nothing important i guess. but changes in your 140 online msg is IMP.

correct me if i am wrong.

Lud

Today the LUD date changed to 08/26/2004.
VIcky USA said
120B online message is nothing important i guess. but changes in your 140 online msg is IMP.

What is the importance of I-140 changes? Can you explain?

The importance for 140 change is message is as follows

when u initially file the 140 papers, u see the message as "Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on Jan 10, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

But when it gets denied and u file 1290 and they transfer ur case to AAO, then the msg i guess changes to "your 140 application was recieved HERE.

if it gets transfered to AAO, it takes long time and success rate is little.

guys correct me if i am wrong.

Did you get your masters before you applied for labor? If yes you can use it, else you have to prove using education evaluation that single batch. degree is equivalent to the batc. degree in US.

Be cautious with combining the degree's they won't accept it easily unless your masters was complete before you filled your labor.

member77 said:
vicky_usa,

When was your MTR applied? Any luck with LUD yet?

MTR applied in 1st week of august.......no changes in LUD so far.......checking it everyday twice atleast to confirm....

I-140 reopened but not 485...??

Hi,
my I-140 denied based emp ability to pay, and I-485 of all of my family members denied based on I-140 denied. both on same date Jul/26

Sent for MTR and got receipt only for I-140.
A separate check sent for I-485's reopen but haven't received receipts for the same. Are they not going to reopen I-485 cases?
Any idea ?

No need to apply separate appeal for 485.

once, if you get success in 140 appeal/MTR then automatically INS will open other dependent cases.

venkat04 said:
Hi,
my I-140 denied based emp ability to pay, and I-485 of all of my family members denied based on I-140 denied. both on same date Jul/26

Sent for MTR and got receipt only for I-140.
A separate check sent for I-485's reopen but haven't received receipts for the same. Are they not going to reopen I-485 cases?
Any idea ?

a side question related to appeal of I140 .....

during appeal, is it legal to work on EAD? do I have any status after I140 being denied and appealed?

if I140 was denied then no validity for EAD. EADl cancels automatically.

whorl1quote said:
a side question related to appeal of I140 .....

during appeal, is it legal to work on EAD? do I have any status after I140 being denied and appealed?

LUD Change

My Last Update Date for both I-140 and I-290B again changed today to 08/30/2004. It changed everday in the last three working days. What does this mean? Are they working on my file or just some malfunction in the system? The LUD did not changed in the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD change

My Last Update Date for both I-140 and I-290B again changed today to 08/31/2004. Is this happening to anyone else? The LUD changing every day in the last five working days kinda intrigues me. Any guess from anyone about what is going on?

lonelypoet/KKT,

I believe, there is a bug in the online system for AAU cases. So that daily LUD is changing after 9 AM.

So, if we track other cases sitting in AAU. Which are moved other than our bunch of cases move date 08/17 and received 08/25.

Thanks,

kkt_tkk said:
Hi,

LUD-09/01 for 140 & 290b

thanks

I don't think So

Hi BCIS,
I don't think it is a bug that is changing this date. I think there is some activity going on in there for all these. Look at my case, the dates did not changed today and for kkt_tkk the dates changed even today.