Tracker for appeals/MTR

bcis said:
what's your case status?
when the case moved to AAU?
Is there any change in your online message?

The I-140 MESSAGE SHOWS
On August 3, 2004, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I290B MESSAGE SHOWS
On August 3, 2004, your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

This message was there since it moved to the AAO.
But I noticed the Last updated changed to 09/09/2004

frust2004 said:
The I-140 MESSAGE SHOWS
On August 3, 2004, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I290B MESSAGE SHOWS
On August 3, 2004, your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Kindly can you give some details about ur case. What it is about, which center did u apply from. when did you send the MTR/Appeal. this will help us all to judge teh situation better.

my MTR was filed in Aug 1st week, so far the LUD of 290B has only changed in 1st week of september. from last 5 days it is constant with no change. there is no change in the message of 140 or 485 or 290B. they all r same.

frust2004 said:
The I-140 MESSAGE SHOWS
It is very interesting to know that someone got a change in the LUD (Last Update Date). For me it did not changed after 09/01/2004. So there are still people alive in the AAU. :rolleyes:

The Center is NSC
Education 4 Year crap is the resaon for denial.
Applealed on July-14th-04. Transfered to AAU ON Aug-3rd-04. Same crappy message.
Now the LUD has been changed to 09/09/2004 with no change in message

vicky_usa said:
Kindly can you give some details about ur case. What it is about, which center did u apply from. when did you send the MTR/Appeal. this will help us all to judge teh situation better.

my MTR was filed in Aug 1st week, so far the LUD of 290B has only changed in 1st week of september. from last 5 days it is constant with no change. there is no change in the message of 140 or 485 or 290B. they all r same.

My LUD for I290B changed today.
LUD for I140 and I485 did not change.
Message Text on I290B, I140, I485 did not change.
Will keep my fingers crossed and keep everyone updated.

MTR/Appeal has a priority date of Aug 16th, 2004

hey member77

i saw that ur case was denied based on company ability to pay. which center was the case filed from. can u give some more detials please.

Here are my details:

I140 and I485 filled concurrently at NSC
RD 09/02/2004
RFE 04/nn/2004 (Ability to pay)
Denied 05/20/2004
FP 05/28/2004 (Lawyer advice me not to go since I140/I485 were denied)
I290B filed on 06/25/2004
LUD 06/30/2004

The messages are:

Receipt Number: LIN*****
Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER
Current Status:
Your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was received on June 25, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Receipt Number: LIN*****
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status:
On June 25, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What is very frustrating is that my LUD has never changed at all since the I290B was filed. It seems that they simple had ignored my case completely. Yesterday I called UCIS to request a case status referral since more than 60 days have passed without any update and I was told to call them again in 30 days I don't get any update.

The reason for denial that my lawyer got was that the documentation that we sent was not from the company that filled the petition originally. All this because in between my company changed names from XXXXX Corporation to XXXXX Development Corporation.

So member77s LUD is changing everyday now nobody else’s is having any change. I don’t think it was a bug in the system that changed the LUDs for the rest of us late last month and early this month. Some activity happened in all these cases because look at ecuellaro’s case there is no change at all in his LUD. The question is what did they do to all these cases? As there is nothing but waiting to do, it will be interesting to hear the guesses and speculation from everyone.

member77 said:
MTR/Appeal was filled with VSC.
My I290B LUD got updated again today.

we are in same boat i guess. dont know what is happening with MTR/Appeal. My LUD was last changed on 09/06 and has remained unchanged since then. generally i had seen that they sometimes take a week of time to put the results once the LUD changes. But there is no change in message in 140 or 290. The frustration is i have got an offer from another company who r ready to process my GC agian with subsituite labor. but i still dont want to abandon my this GC.

i hope they give +ve answer to both of us. btw what argument did u place for overcoming of ability to pay issue. for me the lawyer just submitted +ve five figure bank statements and my W2 which is less than the preffered wages.

vicky

lonelypoet said:
So member77s LUD is changing everyday now nobody else’s is having any change. I don’t think it was a bug in the system that changed the LUDs for the rest of us late last month and early this month. Some activity happened in all these cases because look at ecuellaro’s case there is no change at all in his LUD. The question is what did they do to all these cases? As there is nothing but waiting to do, it will be interesting to hear the guesses and speculation from everyone.

member77 and myself r from VSC and i guess yourself with couple of others in this forum are from NSC. so things might be different in both of the cases.

motion to reopen

Hello

We recieved our receipt for I-140 and I-485 appeal/MTR. It is difficult to say which one is for which at this time. Howver the receipt date were September 7th and when I checked the online stats the LUD said 8th September for one and 10th for the other. The lawyer thought it best to apply for appeal on the I140 and the I485 cases

This MTR is filed at the VSC center

One Other question:

Can I reapply for I140 using a copy of the LC? If so what are the chances The center will ask for its original?

Thanks
Ricky

I am also waiting..

Vicky_usa,

As I said earlier, I applied MTR (MOTIC) on Jun 22nd but don't see any update on my application. Even LUD never changed for this MOTIC. Reg the I-140 application message, it is still showing my RFE message and never displayed the denial message.

I have question???

Is it OK to apply another I140/485 with another substitute labor instead of waiting for this result.

SaiGC2004 said:
Vicky_usa,

As I said earlier, I applied MTR (MOTIC) on Jun 22nd but don't see any update on my application. Even LUD never changed for this MOTIC. Reg the I-140 application message, it is still showing my RFE message and never displayed the denial message.

I have question???

Is it OK to apply another I140/485 with another substitute labor instead of waiting for this result.

Why dont u call and ask for a case status. its been 60 days as such ur case is pending. BTW what was ur MTR about, where did u file it.

SaiGC2004

I belive we are in the same boat.

Look at my details earlier in this thread. I already called them to request a case referral status. I was told that I sould get some update within 30 days or call them back again.

My LUD date did not change today. This is consistent with what others in this tread have experienced. Can someone find out from Akash Sharma who got his 140 approved after MTR, if his LUD changed 2-3 times before his case got approved?

member77 said:
My LUD date did not change today. This is consistent with what others in this tread have experienced. Can someone find out from Akash Sharma who got his 140 approved after MTR, if his LUD changed 2-3 times before his case got approved?

Who is Akash Sharma??????? Do you know his details for MTR..... i also request other members who are in similar situation to share their information.

thanks

I don't know much about Akash Sharma but I think AAU will take the application and do some process like getting some details out enter into their system or assing an officer some case, those activities makes the system update the LUD for 4-5 days and then it goes into the long wating line. That's where we are now and I don't expect to see any MTR approvals or denials this month at all. It will be mid october.

I requested a case status referral 2 days ago and yesterday at night I received an email with the following message:

Receipt Number: LIN****
Application Type: I290B , NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER
Current Status:
On September 15, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283