Tracker for appeals/MTR

what do you need?
did you go for appeal?
Why/when your case got denied?

vicky_usa said:
bcis, lonelyplanet and kkt_tkk.....

kindly can you gives summarize ur appeal argument. for example which is ur service center, reasons for denial.

You know , usuallllly MTR are will go to same office who denied the cases.
I believe just this officer moved all cases which are sitting in his Q to AAU at one instance.
I doubt it whether he reviewed or NOT?

lonelypoet said:
Is this moving to AAU a good move or bad move? How much time usually these AAU guys take to come to a decision?
Looks like the NSC moved all the appeals to AAU on the same day.

bcis said:
what do you need?
did you go for appeal?
Why/when your case got denied?

i filed MTR/Appeal on 140 denial from VSC. The reason was Ability to Pay by the employer. RD is Aug 2004.

I was just curious as yoru all 3 cases were forwarded yesterday, so were they from same service center....which service center are ur cases from....reasons for denial and other relavent information....this will help is getting evaluatoin of where does each center stands.

What if a person has done IETE which is considered equvalent to BE in Electronics and Telecommunication in India.

What if the education evaluation certificate says that a person who has passed all the exams from IETE is equvalent to BS in USA.

unitednations said:
There are two issues:

1) degree equivalency using combination of work experience and/or diplomas

2) field of study in equivalency matches labor certification.

If labor certificatin requires field of study to be computer science then you will have a difficult time equating computer science to electronics and telecommunication.

The labour certification says "BS in computer sicience or equvalent"

Akash...

Is it true as expected.........

Akash Sharma said:
Hi bcis,

I believe you filed appeal with WES Evaluation report on MCA/MS ...Am I right?
Yes you are right

As per LUD on your case...It's moving.......

You may hear good news shortly...
Are you guessing on any data? Are you blessing me?

Can U...please post exact RD/ND dates of Appeal/MTR?
RD: 6/5/2004

LUD Change

Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status:

On August 25, 2004, your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On August 25, 2004, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

:rolleyes: That is a good question, I don't know, I was thinking that I am going to be notified in writing the AAU decision. Now it says 30-180 days from AUG 25th. I hope someone with knowledge and experience with this will be able to shed more light into this. :confused:

You know Last week our cases are trasfered from NSC.
This week they (AAU) received the cases.
it means ....It will take posted time

lonelypoet said:
Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status:

On August 25, 2004, your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On August 25, 2004, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.