TR to RIR conversion tracker

Change to 'RIR in process' probably means the case got added to the inventory of RIR cases ? Does this imply anything at all about processing?
Is there a trend spreadsheet or something, predicting when these cases are likely to change to hopefully 'certifed' ? If there is one, please let me know, I will add mine too. Mine is Dallas BEC.
Thanks

Change to 'RIR in process' probably means the case got added to the inventory of RIR cases ? Does this imply anything at all about processing?
Is there a trend spreadsheet or something, predicting when these cases are likely to change to hopefully 'certifed' ? If there is one, please let me know, I will add mine too. Mine is Dallas BEC.
Thanks
The trend is different at DBEC and PBEC. I am tracking PBEC. The number of certified case is very small to call it a trend, but most certified cases switched to Certified 1 week after switching to RIR. Again, its not correct to call that a trend, it just an observation at this point.

Yes.That means your application to convert to RIR is accepted based on BEC's own Analysis parameters and your case will be processed as RIR case from nowonwards. Following link will take you to Dallas TR-RIR tracker.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=245351

Thanks

I think people should not be too expectant of turnaround in just a few days. It it is quite possible that as the deadline for 'hold harmless' applications approached, more and more RIR conversions were received. If that were true, it would make sense that the turnaround on RIRs received a day or two or before, or postmarked at the April 1 deadline, would take a tad longer to be turned around.

Case Closed

my case was filed for RIR conversion and recruitment packet was sent on mar 30 according to the lawyer.
I was happy to see the case status change to RIR from TR last week, but now it shows "CLOSED" :(

Can someone please suggest and if something can be done about it, or should I file a new labor app. ?

my case was filed for RIR conversion and recruitment packet was sent on mar 30 according to the lawyer.
I was happy to see the case status change to RIR from TR last week, but now it shows "CLOSED" :(

Can someone please suggest and if something can be done about it, or should I file a new labor app. ?
No, you don't need to file a new labor. Contact your lawyer about it. It's probably a glitch in the online system. Check the forum, there are so many glitches reported.

I was looking at prman's case (dallas tracker thread).
Looks like online status changed to 'RIR - In Process' on April 10th and to 'RIR - Certified' on April 13th. It just took 3 days !!

I was looking at prman's case (dallas tracker thread).
Looks like online status changed to 'RIR - In Process' on April 10th and to 'RIR - Certified' on April 13th. It just took 3 days !!

I also see my case showing up as RIR in process, this morning it was TR

Today I Certified

Guys,

Yesterday till 12:00 AM (CST) it was 'RIR-In Process' and At last after 3 years,9 months and some days Today at 9:34 AM (CST) I found ETA on line status showing magic word "Certified".

Best Luck to all waiting and wish you join "Certified" queue soon.

-Bharat Premi

Hi BharatPremi
Congratulations.
How long it took to change from RIR-Inprocess to RIR-Certified. My case got changed to RIR-InProcess yesterday.

Thanks

Guys,

Yesterday till 12:00 AM (CST) it was 'RIR-In Process' and At last after 3 years,9 months and some days Today at 9:34 AM (CST) I found ETA on line status showing magic word "Certified".

Best Luck to all waiting and wish you join "Certified" queue soon.

-Bharat Premi

Finally Status changed

Today online status changed to CERTIFIED, so hopefully will get the paperwork soon and get reday to file I-140.

All the best to all of you guys and wish everyone gets their LC approved soon.

Cheers

Congratulations where_gc. See you in I-140 forums

Today online status changed to CERTIFIED, so hopefully will get the paperwork soon and get reday to file I-140.

All the best to all of you guys and wish everyone gets their LC approved soon.

Cheers

Little modification on my last status:

On line status shows TR-CERTIFED not RIR-CERTIFIED. So I believe at the time of conclusion they mandatory put "TR" back as a signature to establish the fact that this case originally was "TR".. Other than that I do not see any reason to put "TR" back because my case remained in "RIR" for 13 long days while it was "In Process".

- Bharat Premi

Little modification on my last status:

On line status shows TR-CERTIFED not RIR-CERTIFIED. So I believe at the time of conclusion they mandatory put "TR" back as a signature to establish the fact that this case originally was "TR".. Other than that I do not see any reason to put "TR" back because my case remained in "RIR" for 13 long days while it was "In Process".

- Bharat Premi

Agreed.

BTW: According to my lawyer, they have received paper LC today, only 3 days after online showed certified. Probably you will get your paper LC soon.

Congratulation on getting original papers so fast.I hope my employer/lawyer get them as fast as your lawyer got them. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Agreed.

BTW: According to my lawyer, they have received paper LC today, only 3 days after online showed certified. Probably you will get your paper LC soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
certified

labor showed TR certified today.

Last time check was on Monday, and it was TR in process. Hopefully I will get paper work soon.

PBEC, conversion package sent the end of March 07

Case -Michigan -EB3 Non-RIR
PD : July 2003
Case#: D-05192-XXXXX
45 Days letter received 3/16/2006
45 Days letter response 3/23/2006
TR -> RIR email sent 1/19/2007
TR -> RIR conversion package sent 3/30/2007
Asof April 27, 2007 - 2:30 pm, my status now showing as RIR - Certified