TR to RIR conversion tracker

pdjune2001

Registered Users (C)
I am starting this thread to track TR to RIR conversion cases to either of the BPC s. Whoever already applied, please update your details and online case status. Please do not post anything else.

almost 5 yrs of waiting...DOL cite shows certified...:)
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-*****
submitted for conversion from TR to RIR: 12/08/06
Approved(as per DOL cite): 12/20/06
Trying to verify this with the attorney.

Congrats !!

Could you share some information regarding how your conversion request was prepared ?

lfgc said:
almost 5 yrs of waiting...DOL cite shows certified...:)
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-*****
submitted for conversion from TR to RIR: 12/08/06
Approved(as per DOL cite): 12/20/06
Trying to verify this with the attorney.

pdjune2001 said:
Could you share some information regarding how your conversion request was prepared ?
I'm sorry that I'll not be able to give any more info...the attorney I'm working with barely gives me any feedback/info...as yet haven't recd. any confirmation from them.
The way I went is: when the notice was first posted early Oct...contacted the attorney's office & then my HR...got positive response from them, saying they are working on getting this through...did not inform me what steps they took. Around Nov-10, I was told that they are getting close to completing monitoring the ads/responses...then ~Dec-1st week I was told that they are ready to file the conversion...did not get a confirmation...kept checking the DOL cite to see any changes once in a week kindof...& on Dec-20 I see my case certified.
So, I really don't know how/when the ads were placed. Sorry abt that...I can understand how much we crave for info when our attornies don't provide it.
Good luck!

Hello.... My case originally filed october 2001 and online status shows on December 18th Certified...

Details...
PD: OCTOBER 2001 in RIR EB3
ETA No: D-05171-7XXXX
REMANDED TO STATE : SOMETIME 2003
45 DAY LETTER : DECEMBER 2005
Certified Online : December 18th 2006
But requested couple of times to change to RIR and requested Screenshot everytime after sending documents... Don't know what helped.. BUT I Belive in GOD...

I hope those who are waiting from a longtime will get cleared soon...

RIR-conversion initiated

My attorney has sent the email to PBEC requesting my case to be converted to RIR as part of the new "held harmless" policy published on Dec 22. The attorney's office is going to begin the recruitment period soon after a few amendments to the original ETA 750 (such as prevailing wages). They need to submit the RIR-conversion package by April 1, 2007 per the published policy.

MY RIR Conversion Process now initiated

Application Detail: EB3-NON RIR-State:MA-PD:07/**/2003-45 Days letter replied:04/2*/2006- Posting of Job AD on AJB :12/1*/2006 - RI received after 2 days of job ad on AJB - Started RIR conversion efforts in 2nd week of Oct'2006 - "RIR conversion efforts seemed to be going in vain: On the day of job post on AJB- "Again become eligible for RIR conversion - Dec 22nd - due to new set of FAQs" - "Recently sent (01/02/06) RIR conversion request email to PBEC by attorney

"Hold Harmless" Request

My lawyer has sent a hold harmless request to BEC on Jan-03-07. And waiting for approval of few amendments to original ETA-750 and prewailing wage from BEC.

How do you interpret

How do you interpret what they are showing for RIR/Non-RIR?
My case is Non-RIR. On Jan-2nd we sent a request for hold-harmless RIR conversion request. We will be starting recruitment soon.

lengthyLabor said:
Now DOL's status check website have started showing the case track type(TR or RIR) for case number as well. Check out http://pds.pbls.doleta.gov/
Will the online system show RIR after the "hold harmless" email has been processed, or will it show RIR after BEC have received and processed the RIR conversion package?

I am sure that it will show RIR only after your conversion request is approved. It won't happen automatically after you submit all packages.
ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
Will the online system show RIR after the "hold harmless" email has been processed, or will it show RIR after BEC have received and processed the RIR conversion package?

did anybody receive any response to their Email for conversion to RIR. Please post. Now, this seems to be key.

One more thing to wait on....

My status- refer signature

TR converted to RIR

The status on the DOLETA site suggests that my case has been converted from TR to RIR and I did NOT even apply for conversion ! My attorney is currently working on the application.

PD: Nov 2001
EB3, CA