TR to RIR conversion tracker

Hello All:

Finally a weekend to celebrate i guess. I checked this morning it was "In Process" Now checked before leaving from work, It is showing online as "Certified" , Looks like my long wait time is over.

Here are my details if that helps everyone here.

1. PD : 06/2001 (EB2 , my case was reminded back to state than it was sent o BEC)
2. Converted to RIR and papers were sent 03/27/2007
3. Online stautus showed RIR on 04/20/2007
4. 04/27/2007 - Certified. It took about a week after the status has changed and a month
after docs were sent.

Hope this helps. good luck to everyone.I guess now I am all set to file my I-140 and I-485
I'm in my 12 th year extension, finally something good.No more extension :)

Hope this helps.

techrock,

That is indeed great news. Guess you are not too far from getting that card in you hand considering your priority date!

Well, mentioning which BEC your case was in would help us better !

techrock,

That is indeed great news. Guess you are not too far from getting that card in you hand considering your priority date!

Well, mentioning which BEC your case was in would help us better !

It was DBEC.Hopefully It wont unless that namecheck thing is scary killer.Keeping my fingures crossed.

Hi 'I am Canadian' ,
From your case details it looks like your case will be certified within the next few days. Dallas seems to be moving fast.

Hi 'I am Canadian' ,
From your case details it looks like your case will be certified within the next few days. Dallas seems to be moving fast.

Hi GC_Dreaming. Hopefully you're right! :)

I was curious as to how long yours speciifically had the status "RIR - IN PROCESS".

I only got my case # last week. I first checked on Tuesday and it was already "RIR - IN PROCESS". So not sure if was already like that for a while before I got a chance to check it out. Trying to figure out how long people have generally been at that status.

If you recall how long the gap was between going first to RIR IN-PROCESS and then to CERTIFIED, I'd love to know!

Thanks and again, congrats!

iac

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi 'I am Canadian' ,
I was in the RIR- In Process state for exactly 1 week. My status changed from TR -> RIR- In Process on Friday 4/20/2007 at around 3pm and my status showed RIR- Certified on Friday 4/27/2007 at around 2:30 pm.Mind you these a rough timings. But they are pretty accurate as on both Fridays I had checked my status at 1 pm and there was no change from the previous status.

Certified

All,

It's with great pleasure that I report that my status changed to RIR-CERTIFIED this morning.

Of course, I am still going to check to make sure my HR person did in fact give me the correct case number (!) but assuming she did, all went well and I am ecstatic that finally, the patience has come to bear fruit.

Best of luck with all still waiting and I will check in case I get any questions, and will post again when the paperwork for the LC comes through.

gc_dreaming, thanks for taking the time to respond!

iac

Hi 'I am Canadian' ,
I was in the RIR- In Process state for exactly 1 week. My status changed from TR -> RIR- In Process on Friday 4/20/2007 at around 3pm and my status showed RIR- Certified on Friday 4/27/2007 at around 2:30 pm.Mind you these a rough timings. But they are pretty accurate as on both Fridays I had checked my status at 1 pm and there was no change from the previous status.

Congrats I_AM_Canadian & GC_Dreaming!..
What are your first five numbers of your ETA like....
I am eagerly awaiting mine..

Attorney received LC from DBEC

Updating case information. It took 14 days for attorney to get the LC.

Dallas BEC
Priority date: 03/2003
RIR/TR: non-RIR
45 days letter received: 04/2006
Case No: D-05221-96xxx
TR->RIR Conversion package submitted on 3/28/07
LC Certified (online status change): 4/16/07
LC received by Attorney: 4/30/07
Case Type: EB2

Congrats I_AM_Canadian & GC_Dreaming!..
What are your first five numbers of your ETA like....
I am eagerly awaiting mine..

I would prefer not to give out the exact number but it is D-0519x-xxxxx.

I want to thank all those who have taken so much time and effort to help keep others informed, and encouraged while going through a long and often emotional wait.

My heart and best wishes go out to those of you still waiting. May your applications result in success.

- iac

Last edited by a moderator:
Status Changed to RIR

PD: 7/7/2004
RIR Conversion sent : 3/29/2007
ETA Case ID:p-05182-xxxxx
Online Status : RIR - IN PROCESS
Status Changed on: 4/30/2007
Case Type: EB2
State: MA

My labor certified finallyyyyyyyyyyy

Hello Everyone,

My labor certified finally after 3 and 1/2 years wait. Here is more info

PD: 08/13/2007, CT
RIR conversion recruitment package was submitted 02/13/2007
Changed from NON RIR to RIR on 04/17/2007
Changed from RIR-InProcess to NON RIR InProcess on 04/25/2007
Labor certified on 04/30/2007

EB3 TR 2001 Labor Certified

Category EB3
Labor filed Nov 2001
Processing TYPE RIR , later on got remanded back to state as TR
RIR Conversion sent in 3rd week of March
Status changed from TR in process to RIR in process on 04/20/07
Status changed on RIR certified on 04/30/07.

so finally almost 5 and 1/2 years the labor is certified and now the wait for papers starts.

I want to thank everybody in the forum for their support courage. There were times, when there was no hope and some of you gusy really encouraged.

Also, want to wish everybody best of luck and tell them that your labor is on its way too.....just hang on tight...

Regards,

Congrats!

Hello Everyone,

My labor certified finally after 3 and 1/2 years wait. Here is more info

PD: 08/13/2007, CT
RIR conversion recruitment package was submitted 02/13/2007
Changed from NON RIR to RIR on 04/17/2007
Changed from RIR-InProcess to NON RIR InProcess on 04/25/2007
Labor certified on 04/30/2007
Congratulations, and thanks for posting your info. Good luck with the next steps. Don't forget to come back and post when you have received the hard copy of the LC.