TR to RIR conversion tracker

It seems to be unusual but assuming that it is not an error ( With PBEC how naive to assume this...:) ) my guess is that, 2 events could have happened simultaneously. While you emailed your intention for conversion your job order already might be put on AJB and processed almost till the end.. So formally they might have put an hold your file. Then at the time of updating they updated to RIR and when in reality when they might have taken your file for real processing they might have realized that for this guy TR process was almost reached to the end conclusion so they might have decided revert you back to TR.. IF my assumption is right then you should see your 'Certification' within couple of days and if this was an error then pry to God and your lawyer...

bharatpremi, you are the man!. The status changed to Certified today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until I get the documents. But I think for people in the same boat as I am(status changed from TR to RIR and back to TR), they can expect to get their outcome soon...thanks and good luck!

bharatpremi, you are the man!. The status changed to Certified today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until I get the documents. But I think for people in the same boat as I am(status changed from TR to RIR and back to TR), they can expect to get their outcome soon...thanks and good luck!

Congratulations Ketc on ending of your misery. Please post your detailed status signature.
-BharatPremi

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Congratulations on joining "updated Train"... 3 travellers reached their destinations...:) PBEC seems to be having a head start..
Yeah..I have seen a positive development in my case after a very, very long time..so I am feeling a little more optimistic today than I usually am. Lets hope this is a sign that PBEC has begun full-fledged work on clearing TR-RIR conversion cases.

Talking about a very long time. Here goes another update from PBEC !

A few hours ago the status on my case has now changed to RIR - In Process after submitting the package Jan 23, 2007 ...in comparison, is that a long time...or what ?!

Hopefully I can see the certification by next week ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Ketc on ending of your misery. Please post your detailed status signature.
-BharatPremi

I've updated my signature with details. I think PBEC is working towards the September Goal. Hopefully we can see more certifications from PBEC. Good luck everyone!

status shows RIR today

Hi finally some update from PBEC. My EB2 TR to RIR was submitted at end of March and toay the status changed to RIR in Process. hopefully I should hear good news in few weeks.

Hi finally some update from PBEC. My EB2 TR to RIR was submitted at end of March and toay the status changed to RIR in Process. hopefully I should hear good news in few weeks.
Thanks for the update. I have added your info to the PBEC TR-RIR Conversion Tracker.

Case SnapShot

I have requested a snapshot yesterday. I received the response today morning. Only thing that has changed is, they have removed a field called
"Case Received Date:" and added field called "LOPD:". Nothing else. It looks like my conversion packet is still unopened.

Congrats Lucky ones

My case status also changed to RIR sometime between 5.15 and 5.40 PM EST today.

Congrats!! ma_nonrir and others whose status changed recently.

I am not sure as to how PBEC works, my package was submitted on 3/3/2007 and no updates as yet, but, I see the status change for late March submissions...May be PBEC is working Last Come First Serve :D

Anyways, its good to know things have started moving Finally.

PD: 6/1/2003
RIR Conversion sent : 3/3/2007
ETA Case ID:p-05227-xxxxx
Online Status : TR - IN PROCESS
Case Type: EB3
State: MA

They definately seem to be working based on second set of digits. My second set is 05171 (RIRed on 04/13/07), some other memeber had 05174 (Already certified) ma_norir has 05271 (Yesterday changed to RIR) and you 05227 (Still not RIRed..but I think by next week you will be RIRed)..

I am not sure as to how PBEC works, my package was submitted on 3/3/2007 and no updates as yet, but, I see the status change for late March submissions...May be PBEC is working Last Come First Serve :D

I have a theory that cases get assigned to analysts and then it all depends on how fast those individuals move. Also, there is also strong data to suggest that they move in a Last in First Out fashion. Anyway, keep monitoring your case since the trend from the last few days suggests an increase in activity on the TR-RIR conversion front at PBEC.

ma_nonrir_eb3, I think it is time for you to update the excel sheet and post it back to see whats going on. May be checking the status every 5 minute will get the status changed Hahahahaha :p

Finally my online status changed to RIR - In Process today

Congratulations.Please provide your ETA case number at least with first two sets whole.. for example P/D-11111-XXXXX. it would be very nice if you provide first 2 digits of last set of 5 charaters. This could help us analyzing.

MA Certified from PBEC

One of my colleagues' status has been changed to certified. Here are details:

PD: 2004/8
TR-RIR package submitted: 3/28/2007
Online status changed to RIR: last week
Online status certified: yesterday.

PBEC is moving!

One of my colleagues' status has been changed to certified. Here are details:

PD: 2004/8
TR-RIR package submitted: 3/28/2007
Online status changed to RIR: last week
Online status certified: yesterday.

PBEC is moving!

Congratulations to one of your collegue:) .Please provide h/is-er ETA case number at least with first two sets whole.. for example P/D-11111-XXXXX. it would be very nice if you provide first 2 digits of last set of 5 charaters. This could help us analyzing.