TR to RIR conversion tracker

Certified!

Today, the status in the system shows Certified. Details in my signature. I dont know how long it will take to get the Certified papers. Good luck to you all.

Today, the status in the system shows Certified. Details in my signature. I dont know how long it will take to get the Certified papers. Good luck to you all.
Congrats! DBEC is continuing to move along on TR->RIR Conversion cases. Why PBEC is completely silent on this front is a mystery.

Guys,

Question:

Once RIR conversion package is sent to P/DBEC is there any communication from them to beexpected other than conclusion? What I
am confused about is that how can we come to know that they have
acceptded the conversion request and consider eligible request?

Guys,

Question:

Once RIR conversion package is sent to P/DBEC is there any communication from them to beexpected other than conclusion? What I
am confused about is that how can we come to know that they have
acceptded the conversion request and consider eligible request?
Posted answer in MA thread. Bottomline, at this time conclusion is the only communication that can be expected. For PBEC, the RIR-Conversion cases don't seem to have seen the light of day yet.

My status(PBEC case) changed to RIR-IN PROCESS - 04/13/2007

Guys,

Till 3:00 PM today (04/13/07-Friday) status was TR-IN PROCESS. AT 4:28 PM when I checked it was found chaged to RIR-IN PROCESS. And as you already know my case is with PBEC.

- BharatPremi

Guys,

Till 3:00 PM today (04/13/07-Friday) status was TR-IN PROCESS. AT 4:28 PM when I checked it was found chaged to RIR-IN PROCESS. And as you already know my case is with PBEC.

- BharatPremi
Thanks for the update, this a good sign of progress at PBEC. Lets hope this is the beginning of a favorable trend.

remandedDude...how did your lawyer determine the prevailing wage to use for the RIR-conversion recruitment effort in the absence of an email response from BEC?

I guess he used a higher wage than that was used originally not sure if he checked online wage library, i was told that they are keeping safe buffer( there is a lot of buffer actually for me).
i am just keeping my fingers crossed as my attorney is so dumb and arrogant, repeatedly refused to ackowledge that there could some problem and refused to even check with BEC and finally he did adds and submitted the report.
i have initiated the conversion process in second week of October 2006 and my report is filed on 3rd week of march, so you can imagine.

My labor certification got approved today (04/16/2007)
It is showing as TR CERTIFIED

See my signature for more details

Certified!

Finally!!!.. Saw that the case change to "TR CERTIFIED" today. See you guys in the next queue. Good luck and your turn will come for sure soon.

Dallas BEC
Priority date: 03/2003
RIR/TR: non-RIR
45 days letter received: 04/2006
Case No: D-05221-96xxx
TR->RIR Conversion package submitted on 3/28/07
LC Certified: 4/16/07
Case Type: EB2

screenshot

hi folks,

is there a way to get a screen shot of your case with the current status (rather than the website)?

Thx:confused:

No status change

It's been a month(sent 3/16/07) since i have submitted my RIR conversion package. So far, I have not seen any changes to my online status or my recent screenshot. PBEC seems to be totally silent on conversions where DBEC is looking at cases received end of march. Does any one know what is going on with PBEC?

It's been a month(sent 3/16/07) since i have submitted my RIR conversion package. So far, I have not seen any changes to my online status or my recent screenshot. PBEC seems to be totally silent on conversions where DBEC is looking at cases received end of march. Does any one know what is going on with PBEC?
I am in the same boat...RIR-conversion package sent on 3/16/07 and no change in status. I am aware of at least 15 other users in this forum that have sent their RIR conversion packages to PBEC around the same timeframe. So far, only 1 has reported a change in status from TR to RIR.

PBEC RIR-conversion users

Following are the users with RIR-conversion cases at PBEC. If you are in this list, please post your updates.

GC_Pain_03
mjdup
InTheMoment
bettertimes (No status change, as reported on 4/17/07)
ma_nonrir_eb3
bharapremi (Status changed to RIR on 4/13/07)
MA_TR_1103
GCkiTalash
tdiesel
cheryl97
rnelluri
mumbai_friend
vexlak
fastergcwanted
dcDec2002
wengxyu

You seem to be correct. Looks like DBEC processes these in the reverse order. My conversion package was sent on 15th march and they are actively processing applications received toward the end of the deadline. It was the case even for sending the e-mail responses for the conversion requests. We got the e-mail response much later than the e-mails sent toward the deadline of end of Jan..Last in first out..

You seem to be correct. Looks like DBEC processes these in the reverse order. My conversion package was sent on 15th march and they are actively processing applications received toward the end of the deadline. It was the case even for sending the e-mail responses for the conversion requests. We got the e-mail response much later than the e-mails sent toward the deadline of end of Jan..Last in first out..

For those who sent the TR-RIR conversion to PBEC, would like to tell them that at DBEC as well situation is no different, My packet was sent on 3/15/2007 and so far haven't seen any moment in my cases whereas I am seeing other cases which were sent to DBDEC in March end are geting processed?
So not sure what's going on, is there any order they are prcessing these cases, no one seems to know about it.

No update for me either

The conversion package was sent on March 27th.
Still TR In Process

Following are the users with RIR-conversion cases at PBEC. If you are in this list, please post your updates.

GC_Pain_03
mjdup
InTheMoment
ma_nonrir_eb3
MA_TR_1103
GCkiTalash
tdiesel
cheryl97
rnelluri
mumbai_friend
vexlak
fastergcwanted
dcDec2002
wengxyu

RIR conversion

TR in Process changed into RIR in process today.

My package was sent on Mar-30th.

Hope this is the start of final movement for all conversion cases in PBEC. Good luck to all in both BEC's...

GC_Pain_03
mjdup
InTheMoment
ma_nonrir_eb3
MA_TR_1103
GCkiTalash
tdiesel
cheryl97
rnelluri
mumbai_friend
vexlak
fastergcwanted
dcDec2002
wengxyu

Got certified letter

I have been a silent reader of this forum. I have been in one of those companies which won't provide you any details including your BEC -ID. Fortunately I got a copy of letter directly from Dallas BEC saying that my case is certified. Details below.

BEC : Dallas
PD : 7/25/2003 - EB2
45 day letter : Never received
RIR conversion request mail sent some time in Jan 2007
Package sent on 3/17/2007
As per letter they took for processing on 3/25/2007
Certified on 3/29/2007
Letter to me was dated on 4/2/3007
Received the letter on 4/13/2007

For those who sent the TR-RIR conversion to PBEC, would like to tell them that at DBEC as well situation is no different, My packet was sent on 3/15/2007 and so far haven't seen any moment in my cases whereas I am seeing other cases which were sent to DBDEC in March end are geting processed?
So not sure what's going on, is there any order they are prcessing these cases, no one seems to know about it.

TR-RIR submitted on 3/30/07
still shows: TR - Inprocess ;
case D-05222-9****

dont think DBEC is working in any order.