Time taken for H1 extn in Vermont

Congratulations Raju. Things are moving at snails space but brings positive results. Thats what we want. I think your 140 approval is just a matter of time. Good luck.

I am still wondering what happened to my case..last updated date on my case is May 13th but my employer has not received anything (approval or RFE) There is no change in online message too. has anybody started enquiry in H1 pending cases?

ND 11/4/2003

H1 extension taking sooooo long???

all:

My H1 extension RD is: November 4, 2003. I am now entering my 7th month waiting for my H1 extension @ Vermont come thru.

dunno whats happenin with VSC. Guys with a later RD got approved, looks like I am going nowhere. No news / No RFE / nothing @ all....its a cliff hanger situation.....7 mths of waiting in pain and agony!!

hope to hear something on this one soon!!!

cheers!

H1 extension..agony continues...

USCIS can't do the job properly even after taking 8 months. They have given me wrong nationality in I94. So wait for corrections starts now.

My life is taken hostage by inefficent USCIS staff.

h1 transfer approved vermont

H1 transfer approved as per the website on 1st june 2004 vermont

RD 9th dec 2003 normal process no RFE

AD 1st june 2004

vadak

RFE issued to my case. Already 7 months completing. Now god only know how long my employer will take to respond and when USCIS will finally approve???
welcome to the United States of Agony..

Gc...

It will be some stupid mistake by attorney. Nothing to worry except for the agonising wait.

An Update

Hi All,

My friend whose ND was Jan 2nd received his H1B extention on May 28th. Does this mean that things are finally picking up in Vermont.

Luckyluck

GC...luckyluck..any idea what I should do

I am with Company A. Company A has a contract with Company B. Both Company A and Company B are in New Jersey. Company B has contract with Company C which is in Connecticut. Company C places me at a client site which is currently New York City. The client would move out the team to their New Jersey location in 4 to 6 weeks time.

My salary is paid by company A, which has LCA for my H1 in New Jersey. Do I need to file an LCA for New York city? or is it Ok without one? if needed, Is it an ammendment to my H1B? I just got my H1 extension papers.

H1 extension approved..

RD for my H1 extension application is January 5, 2004.

H1 extension got approved on June 1, 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
nagpurichokra said:
My h1 extension was approved. MY PD was Nov 21, 2003. Does anyone know which's best way to stamp the passport?
The "Best Way", is to get the Visa revalidated in the United States , if you do not have any immediate travelling plans.

By the way, please let us know the date your extention is approved.

RFE issued after 7 months. RFE is for pay stubs. I hope this time approval will not take much time after they receive RFE response.
Looks like my AP/EAD/140/H1 will get approved on the same day. WoW what a day that will be...

-H1 Ext ND 4th Nov.

Per Uscis Website - Got My Extension Approved 06/07/04. The Notice Date Was 02/26/2004.

fsheikh said:
Per Uscis Website - Got My Extension Approved 06/07/04. The Notice Date Was 02/26/2004.

fsheikh,

That was faster than expected. Mine is Jan 16. Hoping to get approved in the near future.....

Luckyluck

Hi Guys,

My H1 Extension was approved on 6/9/04 the ND is 1/15/04,
got approval earlier than expected, some guys waited for 8 months.

Good Luck,

you are right!!!

congrats...you are lucky

Some guys waited for eight months to get the extension...and then mess up with the nationality on I94 card. Another a month or two to get it straightened out....

Still waiting for H1 extension to come thru...

all:

still waiting for my H1 extension to come thu. RD: November 4, 2003. Its now 7 months and 1 week and there is no update on my case. We havent recd an RFE also.

I guess this is one off the worst waits eveer. My attorney has already filed for a written enquiry to BCIS and they will get back to us "supposedly" in 3-4 weeks. Also I am planning to convert my process to premium processing. What a joke, after waiting for 7+ months, I have to resort to premium processing to wake these guys up!! No idea on whats gonna happen.

just hoping that everything goes well and keepin my fingers crossed.

1. Do you think its wise enough to change to premium processing after such a long wait? will there be any issues?? or should I just wait n watch ?
2. what the heck is happeining to Vermont center for H1 extensions...this is a total cliff hanger situation.
3. what other options i have in initiating a follow up?

thanks and later....

hi maverick,

my rd is oct 31, 2003 and still waiting. i dunno whats happening. am just following wait n watch policy. what else i can do. i already waited for 7+ months so won't go 4 premium processing.

EAC0407650516 For H1B Extension

Receipt Date January 23 04
Approval Date June 1 04

Below are I-140 details