Time taken for H1 extn in Vermont

Dude_Cool

good you got it atlast...(no RFE...) Mine with Oct 8 ND is still pending. I need it soon.

Any recent Updates ??

Updates Anyone ?

I fail to understand why the H1B visa extention takes so much time. It's so frustrating, as we are utterly helpless.
Also guys, please update your Receipt dates here so that we know where we are.

Have a nice day.

My H1 extension was filed in Sept 2003, got an RFE end of Feb 2004, RFE replied end of March 2004, still waiting for approval, the website says it will take 90 to 150 days, though it might take less time since prilimnary processing was completed. It's April already, waiting since Sept 2003 for H1 extension, this is ridiculous!!

Jyod,

What was the RFE about. Did you receive the H1B stamping.

Luckyluck

Originally posted by joyd
My H1 extension was filed in Sept 2003, got an RFE end of Feb 2004, RFE replied end of March 2004, still waiting for approval, the website says it will take 90 to 150 days, though it might take less time since prilimnary processing was completed. It's April already, waiting since Sept 2003 for H1 extension, this is ridiculous!!

Information Required.

Hi ALL,

I have applied for H1B & H4 extention. I am changing my residence. How do i inform the change of address to the INS so the i get the approved H4 to my new address.

Thank you in Advance.
Luckyluck

H1B extension Update

Hi All,

The current processing date for H1B extention as on 4/8/2004 is
Oct 20th.

Regards

Oct 20th processing time....what does this mean?

Mine is Oct 8th, I am still waiting. These dates mean nothing. We need real workers.

luckyluck..

You have mis-understood me. I know that VSC published their processing times. It is only for show off reason (that's why I meant VSC requires real workers).

My H1 extension has RD Oct 3, ND Oct 8th. Still no word about it. I have requested our attorney to initiate a status enquiry.

I got approval on my H1 extn filled on Oct 6th'03, but they made a blunder on my wife H4 extension, instead of giving her H4 they approved H3 visa !! Now, my attrorney will have to do follow-up with them to correct the category !!??

Good luck to all...

RFE response

My H1 renewal RFE was on 'exceeding 6 year limit'. Attorney is going to ask for whatever is remaining. Any idea how long it takes to get the extension approved after RFE is received.

Re: RFE response

Originally posted by rajudm
My H1 renewal RFE was on 'exceeding 6 year limit'. Attorney is going to ask for whatever is remaining. Any idea how long it takes to get the extension approved after RFE is received.

Rajudm,

Could you please explain what 'exceeding 6 year limit' means and also 'Attorney is going to ask for whatever is remaining'. The reason being, i have applied for the 7th year extention and i did'nt understand the 'Attorney is going to ask for whatever is remaining' phrase.

Thank You,

Luckyluck

luckyluck..

They had asked for 3 yr extension....end of October 23, 2006. Since I entered US in June 13, 2000, I am eligible only till June 12, 2006. Now Attorney is going to ask for renewal till 12th June 2006.

In your case it will be one year from the previous expiry date.

Any Updates....

Any certifications lately guys.
The processing date has moved to Nov 3 2003.
Rajudm any news from your side ? Read on another link that someone got their visa approved on May 7th, which was filed on Sept 30th . That's 8 long months.

nothing so far...luckyluck

I am waiting....nothing we can do unless changing over to premium processing. It is the money hungry system. Next time if there is one I will go for premium processing.

RFE received April 28th, but actually they got in their office on April 22nd. It is already 2 weeks past... may be they want to make it exactly 8 months by approving on June 8th.

GCJaisaKoiNahi said:
waiting.. waiting... waiting...

ND: 4th Nov 2003

Hope you get your H1 extension soon as the current processing date is Nov 3rd. Did your lawyer contact the Service center as the stipulated period of 150 days has passed in your case. Do let us know about your status.