Future company B (Regular)
Based on Company A's labor priority date
RD 10-13-2004
ND 10-14-2004
RFE 12-20-2004
RFE responded update LUD 01-11-2005
LUD changed 01-12-2005
AD ???????????

LUD got changed for company B on 01-12-2005 stating the message like given below.
----------------------------------
On January 11, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 150 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
-----------------
Any comments will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question on your 7th yr extension

sarwarmd said:
Hi All,
Current company A
RD 11-23-2004 (Regular)
ND 11-24-2004
AD/Notice Date 01-07-2005

RD 10-13-2004
ND 10-14-2004
RFE 12-20-2004
LUD changed 01-12-2005
AD ???????????

LUD got changed for company B on 01-12-2005 stating the message like given below.
----------------------------------
On January 11, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 150 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
-----------------
Any comments will be appreciated.

Hi sarwarmd,

I've got a question regarding your 7th year extension. My 6 years expire soon and I want to change from current employer A to future employer B. Can I use the labor filed by company A (before I entered my 5th year) to ask for 7th year H1 working for employer B? it seems that that is what you did, but I thought it was not possible.

Thanks for your response!!

yes possible

marathon said:
Hi sarwarmd,

I've got a question regarding your 7th year extension. My 6 years expire soon and I want to change from current employer A to future employer B. Can I use the labor filed by company A (before I entered my 5th year) to ask for 7th year H1 working for employer B? it seems that that is what you did, but I thought it was not possible.

Thanks for your response!!
Hi,
Yes it is possible! I have got an RFE for company B. If UCIS does not want to approve, they would have denied my h1 extension to company B.
I know a person in LA who is working for company B on H1 extensions.

sarwarmd said:
Hi,
Yes it is possible! I have got an RFE for company B. If UCIS does not want to approve, they would have denied my h1 extension to company B.
I know a person in LA who is working for company B on H1 extensions.

sarwarmd,
How did you provide the proof of the labor PD while filing extension for company B?
My question is that for filing 7 year extension from company B you need to contact your company A attorney for some proof that indicates that your labor application is indeed atleast 1 year old and compnay A would be less than willing to help in this scenario.
Can you explain how did you got around that problem. Any response would be appreciated

I had a document

ropa said:
sarwarmd,
How did you provide the proof of the labor PD while filing extension for company B?
My question is that for filing 7 year extension from company B you need to contact your company A attorney for some proof that indicates that your labor application is indeed atleast 1 year old and compnay A would be less than willing to help in this scenario.
Can you explain how did you got around that problem. Any response would be appreciated

I had a document from from Company A stating that I have got my LC approved. Basically I have been paying all the expenses of GC from company A and now with company B where again I am bearing the expenses of GC.

Any approvals for Nov 2004

Hello

Has anyone been approved for extention filed in November 2004? I have my RD as of Nov 10 and today it is 150 days.

Any thoughts on how much more time should I budget for?

TIA

Hassan

7th year extension got approved

Hi,
Yesterday I received an email saying that my 7th year extension got approved. I am giving my details once again for everyone's quick glance.

RD 10-13-2004
ND 10-14-2004
RFE 12-20-2004
LUD changed 01-12-2005
My company attorney sent an inquiry on the paper in the first week of Apr'2005.
AD 04-13-2005

Received 45 day letter.. "visa unavailable!" >> PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Hi,
FYI, I applied for labor certification in 2002. I just received my 45 day letter two weeks ago (to be signed and sent back to the Backlog Elimination Center). Although I hurried to get it signed by the employer and have it sent sent, I've been told that since "visas are unavailable, it will take much longer to get my LC Approval"..

Didn't I enter the country on a valid H1-B and am still on a H1-B status? Why do they say that the visa is unavailable?

Could someone please clarify?
Thanks!

H1B extension ( regular Processing) after 6 years Approved ( 3 years) with same employer at Vermont but H4 Stilll receipt not received...

Notice Date 02/15/06
Approved Dt 03/08/06

is it H1 and H4 extensions approved same time? or seperate Q?

G_139 said:
Hi,
FYI, I applied for labor certification in 2002. I just received my 45 day letter two weeks ago (to be signed and sent back to the Backlog Elimination Center). Although I hurried to get it signed by the employer and have it sent sent, I've been told that since "visas are unavailable, it will take much longer to get my LC Approval"..

Didn't I enter the country on a valid H1-B and am still on a H1-B status? Why do they say that the visa is unavailable?

Could someone please clarify?
Thanks!

Your company must send the 45 day letter within 45 days whetehr visa availble or not. Visa avialability does not affect your LC approval.It affects you after your LC and while filing 485, without visa availabilty, you can't file 485.
So, first get the LC thenthink about visa availability.

paradesi2000 said:
H1B extension ( regular Processing) after 6 years Approved ( 3 years) with same employer at Vermont but H4 Stilll receipt not received...

Notice Date 02/15/06
Approved Dt 03/08/06

In general same Q. You will get the approval for both at the same time.

thanks

Nirvan said:
Your company must send the 45 day letter within 45 days whetehr visa availble or not. Visa avialability does not affect your LC approval.It affects you after your LC and while filing 485, without visa availabilty, you can't file 485.
So, first get the LC thenthink about visa availability.

Thanks for replying. So from what I understand from you, visa availablility does not affect LC approval. Thanks again for clarifying that bit.

But, I have sent my 45 letter back (within the 45 day stipulation), and am supposed to wait on my LC approval. I assumed that I would get it in a few months or so, but I was told that "due to visa unavailability, I may have to wait for about 1-2 years for LC approval" itself. Is it true that I have to wait so long? If so, I don't understand what the visa availability has got to do with LC approval.

Hi Pardesi ,
Just wanted to clarify with you , you got a 3 year extension after your 6 years were over?
If yes did you apply for 3 year extension or one year as permitted and got 3 years instead.

Reply will be helpful , i have applied for my 8th year extension and it is applied for one year only.

paradesi2000 said:

Notice Date 02/15/06
Approved Dt 03/08/06

G_139 said:
Thanks for replying. So from what I understand from you, visa availablility does not affect LC approval. Thanks again for clarifying that bit.

But, I have sent my 45 letter back (within the 45 day stipulation), and am supposed to wait on my LC approval. I assumed that I would get it in a few months or so, but I was told that "due to visa unavailability, I may have to wait for about 1-2 years for LC approval" itself. Is it true that I have to wait so long? If so, I don't understand what the visa availability has got to do with LC approval.

As I informed already, LC approval and visa availability are not related. visa availabilty is required to file 485. Due to visa unavailability, you may have to wait for about 1-2 years to file 485, after getting your LC.

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com