Time taken for H1 extn in Vermont

MY RD date is 13th Jan 2004... for H1 trasfer to new employer.

I am still waiting for my H1 approval...... RD date is 13th Jan 2004

Raj

H1 & H4 Approved

My H1 & H4 Extension Approved as per USCIS Website. ( 7th yr extension )
Notice Date - Jan 16, 2004.
Apporval Date - June 14, 2004.

Good Luck Guys.

H1 extension approved!!

Finally my case got approved after an agonising wait of 7+ months!!! what a relief!!

According to the BCIS online status, my case is approved and they sent out an approval notice on June 16th.

I decided to change my case to premium processing, and BCIS received the premium processing check ($1K) on June 15th. I dont think so my case even got upgraded to premium, maybe it got approved the normal way. I am not sure about this, probably my attorney will have a better idea on this.

bests!
maverick

RD: Nov 4, 03

Does any one know how much time it is taking for H1 transfer

Hi All...

My RD date is 13th Jan 2004 for H1 transfer..... Don't know when I will get approval... Can some one tell me there experience with H1 transfer...

Thanks in advance

Raj

H1B Transfer Approved!

Here is my update for H1B extension (Transfer)

RD: Jan 22, 2004
AD: Jun 24, 2004

Today my case status has changed to Approved. Yet to receive the approval notice. I hope it won't take more than a week.

Thanks for your updates.

I feel your frustration pat99. I was hoping the dates to be around middle/late jan based on last updates.
H1 Extension RD: Feb 11 2004

Thanks for update

Thanks for update and congratulations. Just hoping I will also get my approved soon :confused:

Raj

mahham said:
Here is my update for H1B extension (Transfer)

RD: Jan 22, 2004
AD: Jun 24, 2004

Today my case status has changed to Approved. Yet to receive the approval notice. I hope it won't take more than a week.

Thanks for your updates.

Agreet

I agree with you pat. Do you mind telling me your Receipt Date? Mine is 13th Jan 2004 for H1 transfer.

Still waiting......

Thanks,

Raj

pat99 said:
What a bunch of lazy jerks...the new update shows H-1B extension date just moved from dec 24 to dec 30 in last 3 weeks.
Considering Dec 25/26 being weekend and a Christmas/new years week, it just moved 4 days. So frustrating but so like USCIS!!!!! :rolleyes:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

I don't know about the validity of these dates. Mine was filed on Dec 15 and I'm still waiting for any decision.

H1B 7th year extension

Here is my update for H1B 7th year extension

RD: Mar 8, 2004
AD: Jun 23, 2004

Today my case status has changed to Approved. Received the approval notice today from Lawyer.

Thanks for your updates :) .

H1 Revalidation

I need to revalidate the H1 visa for my myself and my wife. Do I need to send two applications? What forms are required to file. I saw one of the form ask where are you going to stay in US..... What shold I answer to this?

bidme_786 said:
I need to revalidate the H1 visa for my myself and my wife. Do I need to send two applications? What forms are required to file.

Do you mean H1 for yourself and H4 for your wife??

Describe clearly.

H-1B Extension Approved

ND: April 14, 2004

Approved: June 29th (online status, yet to receive the mail)

Regular processing without any RFE.

This is for extension after 6 years to recapture 3 months vacation time.

I know of another case with ND in april 1st week, applied by regular processing, already getting approved. So, processing dates update on USCIS website seem meaningless.

Anyway, good luck to all of you who are still waiting.

Shyam

Got an email from USCIS today saying my extension has been approved.
RD: Feb 11 2004
AD: July 5 2004

Regular H1B extension

H1B extension approved :)

Receipt date April 15
Notice date June 29
regular processing

I thought I had to wait until November or so. Nice surprise!

Good luck everyone

approved_H1B_xt said:
Receipt date April 15
Notice date June 29
regular processing

I thought I had to wait until November or so. Nice surprise!

Good luck everyone

Dont tell me I just wasted 1000 bucks on Premium. ;)

Congrats !!