Thread for July I485 mailers

The AP Docs was mail-marked on 10/29, no address changed.

It just sometimes take weeks for INS to actually mail out the approval Docs.

Is this the current thread

or have you guys started a new thread ?
What happened to all that neat spreadsheet stuff . Everybody is lost
hope . Cheer up guys .

Sun01, Congrats

Sun01, congrats on receiving AP, I am still in same situation, approved on 9/22 , still not received. It wonders me all 3( my wife\'s,my kid and mine) of Ap\'s approved on same day and not recieved still, hoping to receive this week( thinking the same from past 4 weeks).

SUMMARY page moved to another site...

I am having problems with freeweb site geocities. So I created a new web page on tripod. Hope this works out fine.

Here is the link.
http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ (has summary as of 11/01/2001)

Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks
PCee

Please update

PCee, would please update my record to show my location as Portland, and category as EB2-RIR. Thanx in advance.

Posting summary as links...

Hi Saab,

No, we didn\'t start a new thread yet. Probably it is time to start a new one though!

Previously when data was short it was practical to post those spread sheets here in this thread directly (had to concatinate every thing into a single line though), but now I am having trouble doing that and is taking lot of time.

So trying to post attachments rather than spread sheets directly. You can see several such SUMMARY attachments in this thead. Was trying to create a web page so that people can see all summaries at one place rather than going from thread to thread. First attempt failed due to problems related at geocities. I just created a new page at tripod and here is the link

http://pceegcee.tripod.com/

This has summary as of 11/01/2001. Let me know if there are any problems with this one.

Thanks
PCee

FP Done Early

Did FP early today 11/03. Was scheduled for 11/23.
No problems encountered at all. Took 20 minutes.
My center was El Monte.

Mailed July 5 San Jose EB3

MD 7/5
ND 8/28
WAC 268 01 55xxx
AP Apprvd 9/24
EAD Not Approved. Interim for 8 months from SJ
FP Not Received
PD 7/00
EB3/India

RB RB: When you applied iEAD, were there still many people waiting early in the morning at SJ INS?

RB RB:

Could u tell us :

When did you get your iEAD?
What time did you get to the INS in the morning?
Were there fewer people waiting in the morning, since SJ INS is accepting I485 by mail now.
Is this address the correct address of SJ INS, is this the one you went to?:

1887 monterey road, san jose

Thanks a lot.

Sam

I have not yet received AP ( WAC-01-266)

ND: 08/24/01

I have applied AP and EAD with 485. I have not yet received the AP. People who are applied afterwards got AP. Is this delay 485 process ( I hope INS process the AP, EAD and 485 in different queue) ?. Please reply?.

Thanks

AK

Received FP notices!! - RD: 07/05, Phoenix

My attorney just sent me an email mentioning that she got mine and my wife\'s FP notices.

RD: 07/05/01
FP: Recd. notices on 11/05/01
Scheduled Date: 12/7/01

Hope all others will get it soon too!!

Thanks,

Raman..

No Title

ak1970,

Yes, they are in different queue. It is possible that one may get their GC approved without getting AP, EAD.

- PCee