Thread for July I485 mailers

Finally received AP yesterday

Finally received our AP\'s yesterday, they were approved on 9/22/01 , but received yeserday, the postal stamp say\'s posted on Nov 6. My attorney was almost on the edge of mailing for duplicate. It was a great relief not going thru process of applying it again.

PCee please update my information and thanks for your help

No Title

gcneed,

Congratulations, It\'s really a long wait after approval of AP to get actual approval notice.

Goodluck in remaining stages...
PCee

how do i know

my FP location ?
I have filed for my I485 in csc and work in virginia .

Thanks
SaaB

FP Received and Done

I recd. the FP notice on Sat Nov 10th. I went ahead and completed my fingerprinting today Nov 13th. This was done in Colorado Springs, CO and not in California.

Received EAD card

WAC-01-264-xxxxx
EAD approved 11/02
AVM updated 11/02
Envelope post marked 11/10 (from Kentucky)
Received on 11/13 at Portland.

$$ Huge money. $6 US just for signing up, earn $1 to $8 US for email. No risk, no payment, no credit

Get paid $1.00-$8.00 per e-mail to simply view a website. No fees involved. And get a one time $6.00 signup bonus! Plus get 10% of earnings for everyone you refer that signs up!!
Click on the link for details and signup

Remember to login and click on "Task List" in "Statiscis".
I earn $65 US in 35 mins!!

Early FP @ Oakland

Has anybody tried to do early FP at Oakland? Does FP have to be done only in the location specified in the notice? Will there be a delay in processing if it is done in another INS office?

I tried early FP at Oakland , but was not allowed to do so, asked me to come back on my scheduled da

Srujs, I think you can also go to another ASC - Sanjose or SFO

Check Ciba\'s site for experiences in FP

AP approved and got i-EAD

I went to the local SJ INS office and got my i_EAD card on Nov 13. Its valid till July 2002!

And while I was there, I asked the IIO about my AP(which the AVM says is still being processed). She said it was approved on Nov 3 and I should be getting the approval by mail shortly.

My AP case # is WAC-01-270-xxxxx

I have seen a few

APS Singh,
I have seen a few people with WAC > 270 getting FP notices. I personally am WAC-01-270 and got my FP notice on 10/24 and did it early on 11/06 at Buena Park(LA metropolitan area). I think it really depends on your location. People in the San Jose area seem to get delayed. What is your location?