Thread for July I485 mailers

Try another ASC in your area

I remember a Husband and Wife\'s case where the Husband did his FP early at either San Jose or SFO. His wife did hers later, also earlier than scheduled at Oakland. She had a hard time convincing the folks there to let her do it early. She did say that her husband had already done his and she did not want to delay the case. From what I have heard, Oakland seems to be a tough sell but the other ASC\'s let you do it there early even if you are scheduled for another ASC. I have no idea whether doing your FP at another ASC will delay your case. Logically, it shouldn\'t. The actual FP\'s seem to be the critical path, not which ASC. As long your FP\'s reach the FBI and they respond back to INS the FP process is fulfilled. But, really, folks who have gone down this path earlier should have a more definitive answer.

Did anybody, received EAD cards Approval 11/07 ?

Did anybody, received EAD cards whose Approval per AVM was 11/07 ?

Thanks for sumcap and deerod . My FP was scheduled at Oakland at 12/11 , but did an early FP success

SanJose ASC staff were very freindly and did not ask any questions for doing early FP , which was actaully scheduled at Oakland. I advice everyone who want to do an early go to SanJose instead of Oakland.

I think Sumkap means more details of your FP process

Would you describe your experience of the FP process. Usually CIBA posts your description under Personal Experiences on CIBA\'s website where it would be useful for others behind us in the line. Please also describe any problems with ridge breaks where they had to repeatedly print one or more fingers, if any.

DISCONTINUE THIS THREAD AND USE NEW ONE...

Hi Every one,

Since this thread become very big, and taking time to load, started a new thread.

PLEASE DISCONTINUE THIS THREAD AND GOTO NEW THREAD, the link is
PCee "JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)" 11/16/01 8:16pm

Thanks
PCee

Okay here is my FP experience at SanJose ASC

We went there at 1:00pm , the ASC was empty , we were the only ones in the line. We told the security officer that our FP was scheduled at Oakland on 12/11 and we want to do an early FP here at San Jose. He said no problem and asked us to show our Photo Ids and then gave an application to fillup. We filled up the application and were immediatly called by the staff. My FP took just two minutes without any ridge breaks and the QA passed the FPs and I was done. My wife got some ridge breaks. She did not had any mositurising cream on her hand e.t.c. but still got ridge breaks. They did the FPs second time and got it done. That\'s it we were out. The whole process took like 15 - 20 minutes. The staff were very friendly and patient enough to do my wife\'s Fps twice. They were so freindly that they were playing with my 9 months son while we were doing our Fps.

No Title

Srujs,
What happens to your appointment in oakland? Do you have to inform
that you did it in SJ.
Thanks

did u get your AP

Since mine also same WAC-01-270-5xxxx. I hant got mine yet. I spoke to IIO 2 days back. And she said it still pending and not yet assigned to officer.

Thanks

FP done in 01/26

EB3 PD:04/20/1999
MD:07/19/01
RD:07/23/01
ND:09/06/01
EAD:11/07/01
FP:01/26/02
waiting ....

Add my Info to PCeeGCee Tracker

EB-3 PD : 01/2001
MD : 07/26/2001