Thread for July I485 mailers

SUMMARY as of 10/23/2001

Here is local link for summary as of 10/23/2001 (Note that other summary links won\'t work in this page).

- PCee

AP got approved on 10/21. Waiting to receive in the mai.

My AP got approved on 10/21. Waiting to receive in the mail. My WAC# is 01-269-5xxxx.

regards

Received Finger Print Notice today in mail

I received my FP notice in mail today scheduled on 11/25.
WAC-01-269-XXXX
RD 07/16
ND 08/29
FP 10/25 scheduled on 11/25
Good luck.

Thanks

Did you get the AP and EAD ?

Just Let us know that Did you get the AP and EAD already, because my RD is 07/19/2001. I have not get my AP or EAD yet.

Thanks in advance for your Information.

SUMMARY as of 10/25/2001

Here is local link for summary as of 10/25/2001.

Do you know that you can click on person\'s handle to see his/her\'s recent posts? Note that other summary (first line) links won\'t work in this page.

- PCee

AVM is not updated for FP.

I did not apply either AP or EAD.But We applied for wife.She has\'t received EAD yet,But FP today.I checked AVM today.It is not yet updated.Two more collegues of mine also got FP today.I came to know that their WAC # starts with 01-269 like me as we applied on same day.I hope it helps.

Good Luck for all waiting.

IF you could please update immediately

Hi,
I would be really gratefull if you could please update immediately when you receive your AP in the mail as mine was also approved on the same date & I need to travel to India In Nov.
Your help is really apprecaited.
Thanks,

FP notices received on 10/24

Received FP notices in the mail for both me and my wife. AVM not updated yet.
Details :
Me - Scheduled date - 11/24/01 at Buena Park
My Wife - Scheduled date - 11/27/01 at Buena Park.
WAC-01-270-XXXXX. My other details are in the July Mailers list.
Curiously, the Priority Date on the notice is the same as my RD. PD is blank on I485 receipts.
Anybody else in the same boat? Any consequences?

fp done ahead of schedule

I have just completed the process of FP before schedule..actual schedule date is 11/27 but got it done today...questions asked are why?I said I am going out of the country.That is it! total time taken 20 mins and it was at santa ana...by the way I would like to apolozize to all on this thread as I had to abandon taking care of the thread due to heavy work load.Good luck to all and thanks to Pcee for all the help he is doing for the community

Regards
Kris

Recd FP.PLs update

Recd Fp, pls update. FP Date 11/23/01. can i go ahead and get it done or should i wait? do u think it is long weekend or is the holiday simply on 22nd. pls confirm if anybody knows.

FP done

I received FP noticed on 10/26/01 scheduling for 11/22/01 But, I have done it today(10/27/01)at Gardena>no questions were asked.Total time taken was 20 min.

interim EAD

My wife and me requested for an interim EAD.

I went to the San Francisco office ~ 7AM , stood in line and we were directed to the 2nd floor room counter #17.
We gave our new filled in I-765 and previous I-485,I-765 reciept forms.
Overall the process took about 3 hours

After some time we were photographed, fingerprinted ( this is for EAD only) and iEAD\'s were issued.

Curiously, my iEAD is valid till 03/13/02 but my wife\'s is valid till 05/13/02 ( we submitted the application together so I do not get the difference).

I mean not that it matters since we can get our EAD and they will be valid for 1 yr but still...

Thanks

Received FP

I got my FP in the mail on 10/26.

Scheduled for 11/30 at San Francisco.

Please update the summary.

Thanks