Thread for July I485 mailers

No Title

Bhawna,
              The INS AVM (phone message) is not getting updated correctly. The phone message still says that my AP application is received , but I got the AP approval notice documents for both me and my wife. So do not worry about the AVM , soon you should be receiving the AP approval to your home address......Vijay

AP Approved

MD: 7/12
RD: 7/13
ND: 8/28
Case WAC-01-269-XXXXX
Current Status:
AP approved on AVM ( 10/15), EAD,AOS pending

Summary

Having some problem(s) with my free web page on GeoCities...

Here is local link for summary (Note that other summary links do not work in this page)...

SUMMARY as of 10/19/2001

Here is local link for summary (Note that other summary links do not work in this page)...

- PCee

My AP case

My Ap # is WAC-01-270-5xxxx

Since I saw a lot of case with similar WAC #s and higher getting approved, I finally managed to to talk a IIO on Mon. Just wanted to find out if there is some problem with my case ?

\'coz the approvals numbers have gone upto WAC-01-276- now!

The lady was quite nice and told me that my case has not even been assigned to an officer yet. She suggested that I fax a letter to the number she gave me saying that it has been more then 70 days since my case was received and why is it taking so long.
I managed to fax out the letter on Wed.

How helpful is this faxing thing ? I mean if they don\'t have time to work on our cases, they surely don;t have time to respond back to such faxes! ;-)

Anyone has any experiece with faxing an inquiry ?

Is this normal? AP approved on AVM Oct/10, haven\'t got the real approval notice

My case: PD 05/00, RD 07/09, ND 08/27, AP 10/10(AVM)
         Have not got the AP notice, EAD pending.
How long to wait to get the real AP notice, any one approved on AVM
around 10/10 have similar situation?

If mail got lost, have to reapply? Any information is appericiated.

sub01 , I am also in the same boat , still worst , mine got approved on 9/22

sub01 , I am also in the same boat , still worst , mine got approved on 9/22 , not yet received. Yes if its lost we need to reapply for duplicate copy( more or less like applying fresh).

To make you happy , One of my friend who got approved his AP on 9/20 received just last week. So I got hope again that I may also receive it. Good luck and please post when you recieve your AP

My AP didn\'t get approved till today.

Hello bhawna gesota ,
  My AP # is WAC-01-269-5XXXX

I keep checking AVM but nothing got updated yet. Can you please let me know to which number you have faxed letter. What letter you have faxed. Is it request for information or status enquiry. I appreciate your feed back.

regards
Ashok Javvaji

Hello bhawna gesota . My AP didn\'t get approved till now

Hello bhawna gesota ,
  My AP # is WAC-01-269-5XXXX
I keep checking AVM but nothing got updated yet. Can you please let me know to which number you have faxed letter. What letter you have faxed. Is it request for information or status enquiry. I appreciate your feed back.

regards
Ashok Javvaji