===========================
total nb of I140 : 69
I140 approved : 28
I140 RFE : 11
I140 PENDING : 30

56.5% cases are processed

Yes 4 approvals today!
I hope to see more tomorrow.

Let me know if anybody knows how to scan for particular date range using the scanner without looking for invalid tracking #. What i mean is
i want to scan 140 & 485 status from
WAC-05-050-5XXXX to WAC-05-070-5XXXX

the scanner should skip to the next day as soon as it starts getting invalid cases.

140 Approval

beemer said:
Hi Guys,
I just got approvals for 485 for myself and spouse. But there is no change to the 140 message after the LUD on 12/24/2004. This is the following msg on 485.

"On April 28, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Will I be getting a letter for stamping in my passport?? I am kinda nervous coz of no change on 140.How long will it take to get the letter?

Guys,
Got the 140 Approval just now!! Thanks alot for all the info and support. Wish everyone all the luck.

Thanks.

Hello Guys
ANy activity on WAC-05-015- ( I140 )

I have applied in EB2 / concurrent filing. The RD is OCt 22 , and have not yet got any response
Was wondering what is the case with other people who filed concurrent;y with a RD of Oct 22

JustRelax said:
Hello Guys
ANy activity on WAC-05-015- ( I140 )

I have applied in EB2 / concurrent filing. The RD is OCt 22 , and have not yet got any response
Was wondering what is the case with other people who filed concurrent;y with a RD of Oct 22

Many of us are in the same boat. I notice that folks who have applied between last 2 weeks of Oct and first 2 weeks of Nov are facing this issue. May be they are all assigned to one officer and he / she might be in a long vacation. Who knows what happens in INS.

san jose sub labor 140/485 RD nov10 ND nov16 approved

been a silent member of this very helpful forum

first labor applied june 2001
went to federal 2002, back to state in may 2003.
is in brc ...

sub labor :applied concurrent 140/485
RD Nov10
ND Nov 16
for self and spouse.

No lud on 140
Lud on 485 on Apr5

Received the mails yesterday 04/28 evening.
140/485 Approved Apr27

Wish the best of luck to all of you guys ...

Congradulations ....
Good to see a sub lab case approval.
Would you know if your 14o was applied with original LC or copy of it?
thanks

Viki said:
been a silent member of this very helpful forum

first labor applied june 2001
went to federal 2002, back to state in may 2003.
is in brc ...

sub labor :applied concurrent 140/485
RD Nov10
ND Nov 16
for self and spouse.

No lud on 140
Lud on 485 on Apr5

Received the mails yesterday 04/28 evening.
140/485 Approved Apr27

Wish the best of luck to all of you guys ...

Any I-140 EB3 OCT-2004 left?

Hi everyone,
Is there anyone (EB3 Oct-2004/I-140) out there that has nor been approved yet. I see alot of late Nov-2004 approvals here...what is going on with early Oct cases then??????????????????????

My RD is Oct-5th 2004/EB3 and have not recieved ANYTHING yet????????
Does anyone know why???

Thanks

Hi Folks,

Can you plese let me know where to find the tscanner.jar file. I couldn't use the statement given to us by csc_pawn.

Thanks.

lorestan said:
Hi everyone,
Is there anyone (EB3 Oct-2004/I-140) out there that has nor been approved yet. I see alot of late Nov-2004 approvals here...what is going on with early Oct cases then??????????????????????

My RD is Oct-5th 2004/EB3 and have not recieved ANYTHING yet????????
Does anyone know why???

Thanks

My theory is that there are basically two categories for 140 cases: "easy" and "not-easy".

Easy: Application material is well prepared AND name check has cleared before they look at it AND education was received in a well-known US school.

Not easy: Material is not well prepared OR name check has not cleared at the time it gets processed OR some less well-known undergrad program OR a less well-known school degree abroad.

Easy cases are processed quickly, no lengthy research necessary. These are the ones that are used to establish the processing times published.
Not easy cases: They require additional work, RFEs or just some research (e.g. to verify educational requirements). EB3 is more likely to go into this category than EB2.

So, according to my theory, if your case it is "not easy", expect it to be pending for quite some time, this is completely normal; see immigrationwatch. For instance, I would expect my case to be "not easy" as I went to a master-equivalent program abroad.

Non 8th 2004 :confused:

I am from Nov 8th 2004; I have one LUD on I-140, which is no 9th Nov 2004.
After that there is no LUD on 140. There are cases from Nov 25th 2004, which are getting approved.
Any body knows what’s happing with me and what should I do?

One Dude,
It is normal for USCIS to process out of order. My I-140 got approved yesterday and my Rd was middle of october. Wait for a few weeks...

My I140 (semi-concurrent) RD is Nov 16th. I just got a LUD yesterday
but that is it. I see a lot of Nov RD being approved. I guess my name check is pending or something. Getting impatient :(.

well guess I have to just suck it up and asume I can't do any thing.

Does any body have stats of Nov 8th 2004 140 fillings. some thing like ppl have posted for other dates using tscanner.jar

Not a lot Nov RD being approved yet from my I-140 samples. I would say less than 20% cases approved. Less than half of them being touched and more than half not touched at all.
This is the game of patient.

SanJoseIndian said:
My I140 (semi-concurrent) RD is Nov 16th. I just got a LUD yesterday
but that is it. I see a lot of Nov RD being approved. I guess my name check is pending or something. Getting impatient :(.

I got lucky

Guys,
Finally looks like my journey is over. Got mails about my 140 and 485 (mine and spouse approval). I cant thank you guys enough and I hope in all sincierity that all those waiting get it soon too!

Case info EB2 CSC
140 RD 10/20/04
485 RD 10/20/04
Spouse 485 RD 01/20/2005

Wishing the folks waiting the best of luck.