Those who applied in oct/nov 2004

smk04

Registered Users (C)
Can we keep track and stay in touch please submit your RDs and other dates as and when it happens

140/485 ND 10/05/2004, FP done 11/5/2004, FP received / status updated on 11/10. Substitute labor, EB2.

smk04 said:
Can we keep track and stay in touch please submit your RDs and other dates as and when it happens

My attorney sent an email that he sent the envelope on 10/14/04, My PD is 10/25/04. So it took about 10 days to get the receipts

How do you see the last updated date? I couldnt find anything of that. Is there anything I need to do other than just checking the status with wac number?

Receipts

MY attorney sent my file on last week of Oct and it reached the Laguna Office in the 1st week. I did not receive any email from my attorney. Is there any way that could check for Receipt Dates online or toll free number?

Sweetguy,
I guess it takes atleast 2-3 weeks before you get a reciept date. Mine was send in the first week of Nov and still waiting to get one. May be after yours sometime....let us know when you have yours.

How to know receipt no's

Hi Friends,

I've an typical issue with my lawyer, he is not letting me know the Receipt Nos for I-140/485, Is there a way we can knw the same other than lawer,
Your answer is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

My lawyer submitted the applications to CSC on Nov 5th. He forwarded me the receipts on Nov 17th, with RD 11/05/2004 and ND 11/10/2004. Concurrent EB2.

I don't know how can USCIS receive it on the same day the lawyer submitted it. Is e-file available to I-485/140?

smk04 said:
Sweetguy,
I guess it takes atleast 2-3 weeks before you get a reciept date. Mine was send in the first week of Nov and still waiting to get one. May be after yours sometime....let us know when you have yours.

Xqg.
seems like it doesnt matter as loong as you have a reciept no. Mine was filed around the same time ( by courier) and I havent recieved one yet.

What I've heard is it takes couple or more weeks to recieve the reciept. So I think you probably will recieve it sooon. One of my friends recieved FP Notice before the Reciept. You never know I guess.

I got my FP done on 11/19, evening. Today I received an email that the results of the FP were received by CIS and processing resumed blah blah.... Is it normal that the results reach CIS in 3 days coz 19 was Friday.

xqg,
Have you ever checked your LUD though the staus checker and is it similar to your FP notice date?