Those who applied in oct/nov 2004

Finally, it's mu turn now to give in some good news. The magic email was in my email inbox @ 11:10PM tonight with the message of I140 being approved.

Msg: This case has been approved. On April 22, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.

Good Luck to all our friends waiting in line for 140 and hope we get the 485's also soon.

Thanks, this forum had been of great help always.

GC_From_SanJose said:
Finally, it's mu turn now to give in some good news. The magic email was in my email inbox @ 11:10PM tonight with the message of I140 being approved.

Msg: This case has been approved. On April 22, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.

Good Luck to all our friends waiting in line for 140 and hope we get the 485's also soon.

Thanks, this forum had been of great help always.
What is your RD and ND for 140/485

Thanks

140/485 - CSC- EB2- Concurrent
RD- Oct 1, 2004
ND- oct 6, 2004
PD - Jan 2002
I140 AD - 3/30/2005
485 - pending

Congrats to Anita, Babu and GC_From_SanJose!
Have an additional drink for those still waiting ! ;)

Speaking of which: Lorestan, any success on the phone?

Not yet received 485 Approval

I recently received my I140 but haven't received my 485 approval. Any ideas on what might be blocking it?

October !?

Anyone from october still waiting on their I-140 ? Even my 140 hasn't been approved..let alone 485. CSC EB2 (own labor) 140/485 filed on 10/22.

sunnycal said:
I recently received my I140 but haven't received my 485 approval. Any ideas on what might be blocking it?

Could be namecheck....OR you might get it soon too.

Good Luck.

sbabunle said:
Hello Everyone
My 140 is cleared. I did not get the email yet. I checked
status with my WAC at 9.30PM Apr 25 and it says case
is approved. Approval letter is mailed on Apr 22.

Thats the end of another waiting stage. And entering
another waiting stage. ( Is life all about waiting?? )

Thanks everyone!! This forum's been amazing. I will keep
posted everything I could.

I wish and pray to Lord Krishna that all of you who are waiting will soon
get your approvals

-babu
140/485 OCT 22 , EB3 PD Apr 2003 ( Under retrogression )

Congrats babu on your I-140 approval.

Me too

sammau_2005 said:
Anyone from october still waiting on their I-140 ? Even my 140 hasn't been approved..let alone 485. CSC EB2 (own labor) 140/485 filed on 10/22.

Please see my earlier post...my RD is 10/20 CSC EB2 own labour- no word yet on both I140 and I485. Please let me know if you receive word on your case

I wish that were true.. I have seen quite a few Oct EB3 approvals posted on the forum, so lorestan hang in there - hope you will get in soon.

lorestan said:
I think you should be oki...EB2s get all kind love from INS...LOL
Goog luck to you!

I-140 and I-485 approved

My I-140 and I-485 were concurrently filed in Nov, 2004 and both approved last Friday.

Got my notice letters yesterday.

My I-140 was received by INS on Nov. 19,2004, FP done on Jan.8th,2005.

Got a lot of information on this forum, thanks you guys a lot and hope you guys all lucky.

Congratulations!!!

Congraulations!
My concurrent application was received 11/29/2004 which is 10-day after you. Could you share some details about your case?
1. EB 2 or 3?
2. LUD for 140 and 485
3. How many times you have for FP?
4. Any RFE?

Thanks.

liq said:
My I-140 and I-485 were concurrently filed in Nov, 2004 and both approved last Friday.

Got my notice letters yesterday.

My I-140 was received by INS on Nov. 19,2004, FP done on Jan.8th,2005.

Got a lot of information on this forum, thanks you guys a lot and hope you guys all lucky.

My 140 approved!!

Just now got email that my i-140 has been approved! :)

No update on 485 yet...

Good luck to rest of the team...

my_PR said:
Just now got email that my i-140 has been approved! :)

No update on 485 yet...

Good luck to rest of the team...

Congradulations !!

Wish you all the best for your 485.

Do you know if your 140 was applied with original LC or a copy of it?

Thanks

gc_nh said:
Congradulations !!

Wish you all the best for your 485.

Do you know if your 140 was applied with original LC or a copy of it?

Thanks
Thanks.

I think the 140 was applied with original LC. I am not 100% sure. But I know that the original applicant left the job even before the LC was approved.

EB3 OCT-5th still waiting

mbthuglak said:
I wish that were true.. I have seen quite a few Oct EB3 approvals posted on the forum, so lorestan hang in there - hope you will get in soon.

I called the emergency number and the lady said that my HR person has to call in to get the info. Emailed the HR in our company and she said that she will get to it next week.
The immigration lady sounded like this, I can not give you this information...I asked, how about my I-485...She said, you know that the I-140 issue has to be resolved first...there I did think of an RFE on My I-140... I asked myself, what issue is she talking about. I haven't had any RFEs sofar...maybe she is talking about the clearance...Oh well I am from an axis of evil country, maybe they are paying more attention to my case inwhich I don't care...I want it done quick...
Later

I called the Emergency number

fivemiletom said:
Congrats to Anita, Babu and GC_From_SanJose!
Have an additional drink for those still waiting ! ;)

Speaking of which: Lorestan, any success on the phone?
I called the emergency number and the lady said that my HR person has to call in to get the info. Emailed the HR in our company and she said that she will get to it next week.
The immigration lady sounded like this, I can not give you this information...I asked, how about my I-485...She said, you know that the I-140 issue has to be resolved first...there I did think of an RFE on My I-140... I asked myself, what issue is she talking about. I haven't had any RFEs sofar...maybe she is talking about the clearance...Oh well I am from an axis of evil country, maybe they are paying more attention to my case inwhich I don't care...I want it done quick...

sunnycal, Your name check may be pending at fbi. You may find it out by calling USCIS. I am in the same boat as you are.

sunnycal said: