Those who applied in oct/nov 2004

Hello all,

My wife and I got our FP taken on 11/16/2004.
On 11/19/2004 I received an automated email from UCSIS status indicating that our FP review came back and processing of the case has resumed.

The LUD on our I-485 case shows 11/19/04.

smk04 said:
xqg,
Have you ever checked your LUD though the staus checker and is it similar to your FP notice date?

I received the email notification on 11/25. I just checked online status checker and yes the LUD is also on 11/25.

CSC_pawn,
Have you registered with the CIS online tracking before you had the FP ND? in that case when they send you the FP Notice did your LUD get updated?

Yes and yes!

Do you know what JIT means?

smk04 said:
CSC_pawn,
Have you registered with the CIS online tracking before you had the FP ND? in that case when they send you the FP Notice did your LUD get updated?

Thanks for your quick response.

I was on the imnpression that JIT means those processing times that CIS releases on a regular basis. but I might be wrong as I am just new to all these informations.

May be someone with more immigration knowledge can help us on that question.

smk04 said:
Thanks for your quick response.

I was on the imnpression that JIT means those processing times that CIS releases on a regular basis. but I might be wrong as I am just new to all these informations.

May be someone with more immigration knowledge can help us on that question.

I believe you are correct - JIT is the just in time report that they update every 2 weeks or so.

FP Notice received

Hi Guys,

I've received FP Notice Nov-24, and it is scheduled on 02-Dec-04.

=======================
I-140/485 RD Date 11/01/2004
FP ND 11/15/2004 and FP date 12/02/2004

Adding my info

Hi,

Adding my info here.

I-140 ND : 08/19/2004.
I-485/I-765/I-131 ND : 11/04/2004.
FP1 done on 11/20/2004.
I-485 LUD changed on 11/25/2004, stating that fingerprints have been received.

I have seen some posts mentioning abt FP2. Is that standard practice for everyone ? Or do we have to get another set of fingerprints only if the first set is not clear or have expired ?

Thanks
gcsfo

Nov filing case. FP notice question

My case was also filed on Nov-

I140/I485 concurrent. EB3.
RD 11/08/04
ND 11/12/04

FP ND 11/24/04
FP scheduled on 12/29/04

A strange thing is- on my FP notice, the priority date is printed as 11/08/04, the same as the cases's RD. Should it be my LC filing date back to 2002?

Anyone saw similar case before?

Thanks for any insight.

NC folk,
when did you recieve your FP notice ( I mean the letter physically) . My RD is kinda close to yours.

Also is that 12/29 for your FP appointment?

What I have observed was in my reciept there wasnt any priority date mentioned in the corresponding column. Did you notice the same in yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
smk04 said:
NC folk,
when did you recieve your FP notice ( I mean the letter physically) . My RD is kinda close to yours.

Also is that 12/29 for your FP appointment?

What I have observed was in my reciept there wasnt any priority date mentioned in the corresponding column. Did you notice the same in yours?

Smk04- The FP notice letter came either on 11/26 or 11/27 since I was not at home due to Thanksgiving holiday. I saw the same thing about the case receipt- the priority date was left blank. I know someone else saw the same blank so I guess that's normal.

Yes my FP appointment is on 12/29.

What bothers me is the priority date on the FP notice. Please let me know what's on your FP notice once you receive it.

Thanks a lot.

-NCFolk

CSC current speed!

Hello all,

I started to monitor CSC speed since I filled I140/I485 end of October.

Since I don't have that many data point the processing speed of CSC is not accurate but it should give us a very rough estimate of when our cases will be processed.

For I-140 the posted processing time are:

10/21/04: 01/30/04
11/08/04: 03/08/04
11/19/04: 03/22/04

So far I just have 3 data points but it looks like it is roughly a 2/1 rate (2 months of cases for 1 calendar month).
At this rate a I140 filled in end of October 2004 should be processed in 3.5 months, sometimes in late March 2005.
This looks a lot faster than the 360days standard period!

Of course with more data point the estimate should get more accurate.

No FP letter yet?

Hi Guys,
My I40/I485 RD is 2-Nov and i haven't yet receved any FP letter. Is this unusual? I see others in this thread have already received FP even ones whose RD is later than mine.

Anything i should do? or just wait?

Thanks

===============
CSC/EB-2/Concurrent
I140/I485/AP/EAD: RD 2-Nov-2004, ND: 8-Nov-04
===============

Endless,
I guess There is no regularity in sending these Notices. Let us know when you have it, that way atleast we can try to see if there is any pattern to it. I initially thought there is one. But now seeing the replies here, it is not very consistant. Atleast that is what I am observing so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is even worst, 140/485 RD dated 7/30 and yet no first FP notice yet. Have recieved EAD and AP, so my address is correct.

Endless_Wait said:
Hi Guys,
My I40/I485 RD is 2-Nov and i haven't yet receved any FP letter. Is this unusual? I see others in this thread have already received FP even ones whose RD is later than mine.

Anything i should do? or just wait?

Thanks

===============
CSC/EB-2/Concurrent
I140/I485/AP/EAD: RD 2-Nov-2004, ND: 8-Nov-04
===============