Those who applied in oct/nov 2004

Not yet smk04.
But i see my LUD got changed yesterday. I dont know what that means.
=======
EB2/Concurrent: RD 2-NOV-04, ND 8-NOV-04
=======

smk04 said:
Endless_wait,
Have you recieved any FP notice yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Endless_wait,
Have you got your FP notice? Just curious because of the LUD you've mentioned. Please let us know when you recieve it. Thanks.

Nothing yet smk04. is there anything i can do?

smk04 said:
Endless_wait,
Have you got your FP notice? Just curious because of the LUD you've mentioned. Please let us know when you recieve it. Thanks.

Since there is no rule on sending the FP notice not sure if there is anything that can be done. I have friends who had recieved it in 1 month time and in 4 month time so not sure if we can enquire about it.

Does anyone in this forum know that whether we can enquire about the FP notice?

iamyoohoo,
What is the status of your application ,like RD for 140 and 485 etc. Did you get your AP/EAD approved?

you might be interested in my data.
RD for 140/485 7/30/04
no fp notice, AP/EAD approved 09/01/04

smk04 said:
iamyoohoo,
What is the status of your application ,like RD for 140 and 485 etc. Did you get your AP/EAD approved?

Guys,
I saw one interesting thread in 485 forums. I dont know how to get the link to that page. May be i could have copied the http address anyway I copied the content at that time and here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruiyu25
My I-485 was filed in June 2003 (CSC, RD: 6/12/03, EB3, non-concurrent). Until now I still haven't received the fp notice. I was told by my lawyer after my case was filed that I would receive FP notice only if my case is ready to be adjudicated. Since then, online status have kept the same:"we received you application on.....It take about 660 days to approve... " However, last week my lawyer discussed my case with an officer at CIS and was told that my fp notice was sent shortly after my I-485 was filed. I never got the notice and I never moved. My lawyer didn't get the copy either and he figured that fp notice was never sent out. CIS told my lawyer that my case is now waiting in the queue for the local ASC to generate the spot to issue the fp notice(2nd one), but the inquiry response from CIS three months ago in Sep. said the same thing that my case is waiting in the queue for the fp notice and I should expect the fp notice before 12/15. I just lost faith that I will get the fp notice before 12/15. CIS said that they don't have the control over the fp notice since it depends on the local ASC's availability.
My lawyer said he will keep doing the inquiry once a month and told me to sit tight and wait. I just can't afford to wait anymore. Please help me and give me some advices what I can do to get the fp notice. (I have confirmed with CIS that my address in their system in correct). Many thanks!

Take a infopass appointment - talk to the officer face to face. They will usually give you authorization for fingerprinting right there. Take receipt notices, copies of your lawers correspondence with USCIS (emails or faxes)

Does anyone aware of this way of getting the FP done. I am hearing it for the first time that one can just take an appointment and go for FP. Does anyone know if this way works?

RD 7/8

AP/EAD approved 8/10/04
No FP yet, I asked my attorney and he said they are now generally sending it before adjudication only so he said not to worry.

smk04 said:
iamyoohoo,

Can I send an inquiry for an FP notice ? My date is not close to the JIT dates. Can someone experienced on this list like UN advice. Should I send an inquiry to the INS for no FP notice ?
ND 7/13/04
EAD/AP approved - 8/10/04

asdpower said:
have you sent an inquiry?

Hi,
When I checked online status it says the application is recieved on a certain date ( and that date is ND and not RD as per the receipt). Has anyone came across the same thing? What is the reall difference between RD and ND in the reciept?

Funny messages!

Hi guys,
You know what,
when i access my status using 800 number, the message i get is:
--
"I am sorry but due to some temporary problem in our system we cannot access your information. Please call some other time."
--
I have been getting this message since last many days.
--
Also, i was checking my case using my online account and now it displays me message: "your account has been locked due to unusual number of access from the same IP address...."
--

I guess i did check online once every day...would that cause the online system to lock up?
--
Funny things are happening. These people do need sowftware help to fix their systems:)
--
Anybody has any knowledge about this kind of messages?
--
Thanks

===
I140,I480: RD,ND: 2/Nov/04, 8/Nov/04
FP Notice: Waiting
===

Last edited by a moderator:
csc_pawn,

What is your exact RD?

My RD is 9/30/2004, FP done 11/5, 485 updated with receipt of results 11/10.

No LUD on 140/EAD/AP...All are pending.

Thanks.

csc_pawn said:
Hi smk04,

I heave read the article. It is very concerning.
According to the article it is contained to India, China and the Philippines ...

Can anybody comment about that?

Hi,

FYI. My 140/485/AP/EAD RD is 9/30/2004, ND is 10/05/2004, FP done 11/12, 485 LUD 11/19.

EAD Approved 12/13. (LUD 12/14)

140/AP pending.

GC_GoneCase said:
csc_pawn,

What is your exact RD?

My RD is 9/30/2004, FP done 11/5, 485 updated with receipt of results 11/10.

No LUD on 140/EAD/AP...All are pending.

Thanks.

I-140 RFE issued

Just received a email from USICS saying "On December 13, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed...."

Does anybody know when can I expect the letter to arrive? Will it be mailed to the lawyer's office?

RD 11/05/04, FP done 12/03/04, FP received 12/10/04. EB2 concurrent.