Texas Service Center - processing time for OPT?

@pranga
Good luck on that! I am expecting an update for you guys before this friday for those with RDs March 25-30.Lets see...

received reply on expedited processing..the letter just says that my case is under review and will be processed within 30 days of date of letter..what bunch of bull...what is expedited about it..

Okay, finally some good news! Received email today that "Card Production Ordered". This is my 87th day.

I'll post updates when the card is mailed and when I received it.

@Deep, Pranga, I hope you get your cards soon, my best wishes are with you.

@ash,
Congrats! great relief...I know
@deep and pranga I am sure you guys will receive b4 the 90 days mark.
Ash mine changed to card prod ordered on JuNE 23..keep us posted about future updates as well...

@Ash: Congrats!! I am sure u ll get the card on Monday or Tuesday.
@Prasan: I have no hope of that happening. Today is my 90th day and still validation errors!!! :(
@Pranga: I am also visiting the local office on Monday!
Lets see how that turns out!

update:
My online case status changed to "approval notice sent" i will let you know once I receive the card in hand.
@deep sorry to hear that..hope everything goes well; keep us informed...

Opt

Receipt date March 31
Opt start date June 30
Online status- case not found...

I am on my 91st day...Anybody with the same problem..Tried calling the Texas center..told me to call back today....wondering whts taking so much time...

Hi Sachin
Did you file a new application?
My RD is March 27th. My case cannot be found online as well. I am visiting the local office regarding this today. Will let you know what they tell me. And you can also fix an INFOPASS appointment to know about your case status.

Thanks,
Deep

@deep thnks for the info I have my appointment tomorrow...please let me know what happens at the local office and wht documents u need.

thanks
sachin

Hi guys,

I finally am able to access my case online..Now its card production ordered as of june 27th. I am so relieved..I had gone to the center today and they were not at all helpful there, they said they dont give interim EAD and sent a request again. Anyways..the card is under production. So how many days from card under production to card in hand..

@Pranga:
Hey when did your status change? You also had RD of March 27th right?
Also, did it change before going to the center or after going to the center?
I was supp to go today but couldnt make it , I have it rescheduled to thursday'? Do you think its a waste going there?

Thanks,
Deep

@pranga- thanks a lot for the info...
@deep- I have my appointment tomorrow will keep you posted.

Thanks
Sachin

@deep..it changed after i went there..maybe it was good that i went there. I think that woke them up. Go there on thursday or even before that if you can make it..and yes, mine was 27th too. Hopefully, yours will also get done.

Yeah I wanted to go tomorrow but I dint get an apnmnt. Hopefully Mine changes too!! Its so very frustrating!!

@Pranga, congrats!

@Deep, Sachin, good luck with your appointments. Although the local offices cannot issue interim EAD cards, they can directly contact the service center about your application so hopefully that should speed up the processing.

Thanks..i got a mail now that card production has been ordered..again..before it was written that on june 27th, card production was ordered. Now its written that june 29th, card production was ordered. Something strange going on..:cool:

@Pranga, don't worry, I think other have got duplicate emails too. Ken_oy (who has posted on this message thread) also got two identical emails spaced a few days apart.