Texas Service Center - processing time for OPT?

Same problem

Hi

Notice date for my OPT application is march 26th and my OPT was starting from 17th june.

It has been alredy 90 days. I called USCIS and they took service request..
@ Sachine, Deep
I raised a service request on 6th july and after how many days I will get any response?

Hi

1) Reg. taking infopass in Cali although u have applied in TX - I think it should be fine. However I am not too sure about it.
2) Did you ask your university to raise a request to the TSC? In my case, they sent them a fax and I feel that the fax only helped! I dont think Infopass helps much.
3) I went for Infopass on July 2nd , and they said I should hear by July 7th (which I didnt!) Also my university sent a fax and within 3 days they received a response saying my application has been pulled for processing.

Dont worry about your start date or end date, theyw ill change it when your app is processed!

Thanks
Deep

Hey guys

I got 2 updates this week, finally.
On July 15, card under production
on July 17, notice of approval mailed

by the way, anyone know how many days you have to wait until you receive your EAD actually, since the notice of approval?

=)

Hey Deep,

I talked OIE of my university and they said taking infopass in cali won't help.

do u have the fax number? Adviser has contacted, i think by email to USCIS but they haven't got any response yet from USCIS.

Please let me know. and from which univ you are from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I don't have the fax number. The univ will not disclose the number to students. But i am sure your univ international services office will have the fax number. Ask them to send a fax!
Did you get any response from the USCIS by letter asking you to wait for 30-45 days or something like that?

No I haven't received..
They took my email address too, bt no response on email too...

also wht did international office send as a fax? you whole application again or asking update on application?

Last edited by a moderator: