Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I think its 12 weeks, not sure if its same for every RFE. It should be on the cover letter of RFE letter your attorney got from USCIS under the officer ID.

osheth said:
All I-140 applications go to Nebraska Service Center. However Texas Service Center is classified as their sister service center and based on work load they transfer some cases to TSC.

What about 485 cases. Do this all go to NSC as well.

Thanks !

Where the 485 goes?

Hi GC_091,
Read the instructions on the 485. If you are concurrently filing your I-140, 485 package goes to NSC. NSC will decide whether it will process or will transfer to TSC.

If you are filing 485 alone. Then file it at the service center where your I140 is being processed or was processed.

I-140 petition

Hi Osheth
Please share with

Is there any further chances of asking RFE (request for further evidence) from USCIS for I-140 petition after five-six last updates(LUDs) after receive of application by USCIS.
My case I-140,EB-3 schedule A physiotherapist,LIN06....

Premium Processing Question

Gurus,

My case was filed last week under EB3 and Premium Processing. The employer is S&P 500 company and everything else ( education/experience etc) is well documented. The original labor in my name was send alongwith.

To my surprise, the UCSIS encashed the check for $195 in 2 days from receipt of my 140 petiton+ PP form. To date they havenot encashed the $1000 check, and there is no communication from UCSICS either.
A few questions about premium processing:

1) Is it standard for premium processing cases ? I meaning delay in encashing the $1000 check ?
2) Can the UCSICS refuse premium processing, even if it meets the basic criteria ( Like original labor, original benificary, PP fees, PP form ( I think 907 )

I-140 approved after denial and through MTR

My I-140 filed on March 2006 with VSC got transferred to TSC on beginning of April 2006. Got RFE for eligibility to pay on May 2006 but did not received official notice from TSC. Case was denied on October 2006 due to no response, but MTR was done and received notice for the reason. Responded on 2nd week of December 2006 and approved today 12/21/2006.
This is through 2nd company but through 1st company, received Job AD information from PBEC on 2nd week of December, in which my labor was filed on June 2003 from MA. Never made it to Federal.
My case was EB-2 non-rir on both companies.
Hope everyone's case will be approved soon.

Ans to Fernand99 -- RFE response time

It is 90 days, because I went through RFE for Eligibility to pay. If your company can provide proper financial info for the elibility to pay, case will be approved within a week. My case was happened that way and approved within a week. But now holiday comes so may be 2-3 weeks if the criteria is met properly.
Hope this helps.

approved

Hello all :
My I-140 shows approved today. I am an Indian National, so pls. someone guide me what to expect as of wait-time in regards to 485 is.
Thanks
RPH

:confused:

GC_091 said:
What about 485 cases. Do this all go to NSC as well.

If you are doing concurrent, yes.

If you are filing I-485 later, It should go to the Service Center where your I-140 is being processed or approved.

pasteur said:
Is there any further chances of asking RFE (request for further evidence) from USCIS for I-140 petition after five-six last updates(LUDs) after receive of application by USCIS.
My case I-140,EB-3 schedule A physiotherapist,LIN06....
Very slim but could not say that for sure.

hereismygc said:
My I-140 filed on March 2006 with VSC got transferred to TSC on beginning of April 2006. Got RFE for eligibility to pay on May 2006 but did not received official notice from TSC. Case was denied on October 2006 due to no response, but MTR was done and received notice for the reason. Responded on 2nd week of December 2006 and approved today 12/21/2006.
This is through 2nd company but through 1st company, received Job AD information from PBEC on 2nd week of December, in which my labor was filed on June 2003 from MA. Never made it to Federal.
My case was EB-2 non-rir on both companies.
Hope everyone's case will be approved soon.

Many Congratulations Man. I am sure it would be a great relief for you and your family. Good Luck for next step.

Rxindy said:
Hello all :
My I-140 shows approved today. I am an Indian National, so pls. someone guide me what to expect as of wait-time in regards to 485 is.
If your Biometrics is done, take infopass appointment and check if your FP Check and Name Check (aka Security/Background Check) is done or not.

confused

osheth said:
If your Biometrics is done, take infopass appointment and check if your FP Check and Name Check (aka Security/Background Check) is done or not.
Hello There :
I am confused as to what biometrics means. Mine was filed as RIR - EB3
Pls. advise me
Thanks
RPH

Thank you

osheth said:
Many Congratulations Man. I am sure it would be a great relief for you and your family. Good Luck for next step.
Thanks Sheth. This process is still holding up my promotion, thats unbelievable.
Hope everyone get pass through this messy process.

I-140 petition -- no issue

fernand99 said:
Anyone please help me; in trouble

Hey guys!!!
Employer "A " filed my my only I-140 to Nabraska in late April 2006,I broke the contract formally with the company "A "at that moment after informing the attorney who had sent my petition to USCIS and telling him to withdraw it.

Now Employer "B "again filed myI-140(only) petition to Nabraska in september 2006.My I-140 petition filed by employer 'B' is waiting for final decision with four last updates since second week of october 2006.

Recently i found that my previous I-140 filed by employer 'A' wasn't withdrawn and USCIS had asked RFE(request for further evidence) for my previous I-140(filed in April by employer ''A'' )in early october.But i don't know what was asked in RFE and no response or change in case status in one and half months.

Now, what can i do?? will my I-140 filed by employer "B'' be affected/denied?
Please help!
Both was filed under EB-3 ,schedule A group-first.

Hi, there won't be any issue. If company A doesn't respond to RFE within 90 days that I-140 will be denied, even if they respond it should be fine as long as both companies don't file I-485. Two I-140 process at same time from DIFFERENT companies will not affect the process, so you should be okay; this is my personal assumption.

140 from 2 employees company...

Hello,

I applied for 140 at NSC on 5th May 2006. The only people in the company are my employer and I. Does anyone know what RFEs or problems or delays can happen because of small company.

I have been working here since 2001 and my salary is per the required salary for 140.

Any information will be well appreciated.

Regards,
mn.

you may not get RFE

mniwas said:
Hello,

I applied for 140 at NSC on 5th May 2006. The only people in the company are my employer and I. Does anyone know what RFEs or problems or delays can happen because of small company.

I have been working here since 2001 and my salary is per the required salary for 140.

Any information will be well appreciated.

Regards,
mn.

Hey, as long as you work for this company and getting paid, I believe you may not receive RFE for ability to pay; if your education qualification documents and experience letters are submitted properly, my personal opinion you may NOT receive any RFE.

Processing Date for Texas SVC?

Anybody have any idea about the processing dates at Texas Service Center for I-140?