Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I-140 filing fee

Hey Keepingfaith
Congrats

can you please tell me!
How much filling fee should we pay for regular (only )I-140 filing to USCIS?or no fee is required during initial filing and it is paid(?amount) after its decision/approval?
my case; I-140 under EB-3.

Premium Processing Filed

I am new to this forum.

Filed for Labor in April of 2001......

Labor Approved in Jan of 2006......

i140 filed on March 27th 2006......

Upgraded to premium processing on 11/13/06......

$1000.00 ins fees and $500.00 my lawyer charged. Called lawyer on 11/14/06 said they will file today via electronic whatever. Should get a receipt number in Two days I believe. Will update when something changes.

Good luck to everyone.

I-140 more then 4 months

filed I-140 TSC-under EB2 PERM
I-140 received date august-8-06
LUD=aug-16-06
no updates so far :(
filed I-485 16 oct-06
LUD 18-oct-06
no updates so far :(
FP = nov-02-06

RFE question

Guys,

How long does it take for TSC to send the RFE from the day it was issued? I received an email from USCIS saying that a RFE was mailed out on November 9. So far no sign of the RFE yet. Please advice. Thanks.

aycy
PD June 25, 2002
NJ EB2 RIR Approved August 9'06
I-140/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06
FP November 8'06
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC

I140 Waiting for more than 11.5 months - Can i file PP with sub LC 2001

Any body knows abt PP for Sub labour?? any idea

PD- Nov 2001 Eb3 substitution

I140 pending

I140- applied date- Dec-11- 2005

I140 pending till Nov 15 -2006
its going to be 1 yr .

H1b expires - Dec 2006

Lawyer says we cannt file I140 in PP

Extension not applied, waiting for I140 Approval till now.

i think , we wont get I140 before extension, so we have to file for 1 yr extension .

GC makes people like me crazy.

I-140 approved

after exactly 2 months of wait, my I-140 has been approved today. it is not a premium processing process. see my signature.

Is there any approval of EB-1 EA recently

Congratulations antonioa77.
It is about one and half months since my filing of I-140. LUD was just on the data of issue of receipt notice. No activity after that. Waiting ....

I 140 EB-1 EA/I-485/I-765 RD 10-3-06
EAD AD 10-27-06
FP 11-02-06 (code-3)

Incorrect PD on Approved I-140

Gurus,

I recently for my PERM I-140 approved from TSC, but they issue the approval notice with the incorrect priority date. I am porting earlier Labor PD for AOS.

Anyone in this situation - how long does it take to fix this and re-issue a new notice.

EB3 Labor PD: Early 2002, 140 approved in Feb 2006
EB2 PERM PD: May 2006
Both I-140 approved (PERM PD contains 2006 PD and not Labor PD)

I-140 waiting

Hey antonioa 77
Congrats
Help me
Mine also simillar case only i-140 filed in last week of August 2006 is waiting for decision after 5 last updates in sep.
May i need to upgrade for P. processing ? did they wait for their processing dates(website) to give decision?
Eb-3 ,schedule A, receive no: LINo6.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved

EB2/NIW ( originally filed at CSC 01/26/2006)

Trasnferred to TSC from CSC March 29,2006

approved on 11/15/2006

5 weeks for I-140 approval

Just a FYI - I just received an e-mail stating my I-140 was approved. The Texas Service Center received it on Oct 11, 2006 and approved it on November 16, 2006

pasteur said:
Hey antonioa 77
Congrats
Help me
Mine also simillar case only i-140 filed in last week of August 2006 is waiting for decision after 5 last updates in sep.
May i need to upgrade for P. processing ? did they wait for their processing dates(website) to give decision?

because ur receipt number statrts with LIn it means that ur case will be handkle by Nebraska and not texas. nebraska is slower than texas in proceessing i140 nowadays. it takes in nebraska around 5 months to get the i140. so if u r in a hurry just go for premium processing.

my case was at texas. hope this helps.

Schedule A

Unless you want faster processing, it seems a waste to do premium processing. I did PP for Schedule A EB-2 I-140 after waiting for almost 2 months at TSC.
It was useful for me, especially to talk to a live officer..and a very helpful one too.

But I am stuck in name check now and Schedule A will be unavailable as of December 1st. So i will be back to the waiting game.

pasteur said:
Hey antonioa 77
Congrats
Help me

I-140 filing fee

I-140 filing fee

Hi !
GC-in waiting[/B]

can you please tell me!
How much filling fee should we pay for regular (only )I-140 filing to USCIS?or no fee is required during initial filing and it is paid(?amount) after its decision/approval?
my case; I-140 under EB-3.

Filing fee

santoshi said:
I-140 filing fee

You pay filing fee at the time of submission of your application. At present it is $195/- for I-140. you could check fees for other applications at USCIS Website.

I-140 petition

Anyone please help me; in trouble

Hey guys!!!
Employer "A " filed my my only I-140 to Nabraska in late April 2006,I broke the contract formally with the company "A "at that moment after informing the attorney who had sent my petition to USCIS and telling him to withdraw it.

Now Employer "B "again filed myI-140(only) petition to Nabraska in september 2006.My I-140 petition filed by employer 'B' is waiting for final decision with four last updates since second week of october 2006.

Recently i found that my previous I-140 filed by employer 'A' wasn't withdrawn and USCIS had asked RFE(request for further evidence) for my previous I-140(filed in April by employer ''A'' )in early october.But i don't know what was asked in RFE and no response or change in case status in one and half months.

Now, what can i do?? will my I-140 filed by employer "B'' be affected/denied?
Please help!
Both was filed under EB-3 ,schedule A group-first.

RFE response time

RFE response time

What is the time limit to submit RFE(request for further evidence) response to USCIS??
anybody help !

who can apply to Texas?

Hi to all,

My Attroney told me that all I-140 needs to go to Nebraska service center after april 2006. I still see that some of you applied after that to texas Srvice Center. I just need to know was that ture or not... and is there a way one can pick which center their application should go?

adjust20 said:
Hi to all,

My Attroney told me that all I-140 needs to go to Nebraska service center after april 2006. I still see that some of you applied after that to texas Srvice Center. I just need to know was that ture or not... and is there a way one can pick which center their application should go?

All I-140 applications go to Nebraska Service Center. However Texas Service Center is classified as their sister service center and based on work load they transfer some cases to TSC.

I-140 Rfe

Hi
Antonioa77

or Anybody Else
Please share with me

Is there any further chances of asking RFE (request for further evidence) from USCIS for I-140 petition after five-six last updates(LUDs) after receive of application by USCIS.
My case I-140,EB-3 schedule A physiotherapist,LIN06....