Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I think they will be legal

until the appeal is pending and no negative decision has been made, but from my understanding they will be considered out of status from the day their I-94 expired if their appeal gets denied.
This is just my opinion and I am not an attorney. Please consult a very reputative and professional attorney to get an advise on this matter.
frog

saiju said:
Hi Junatha,

So as per yor opinion with in 60 days we will get the approoval.Am I right?

Mine is an I-140 for shcedule A Job.RFE recieved by TSC on 06 Sept 06.LUD is on 14 sep 06.After that there is no update :mad: :mad: :mad: .Any body have direct contact number or e-mail of TSC.Please update on the portal.

Regards

Saiju

Welcome to my world. I started an inquiry at the end of the 60th day. they asked me to wait 30 more days... 30th day ? it s this coming friday and no... NO FREAKING &&^#@@%^% UPDATE SINCE SEPT 13th.

Schedule A retrogressed in Novemeber

Wonder what I should do. After November no more Sch A numbers left, so what does that mean for people who've been able to file 485? Will we still be processed?

Filed I-140/485 with RD August 7th Sch A, EB 2. No movement on the I-140. Any suggestions? Should I seek I-140 premium processing?

juntha said:
Welcome to my world. I started an inquiry at the end of the 60th day. they asked me to wait 30 more days... 30th day ? it s this coming friday and no... NO FREAKING &&^#@@%^% UPDATE SINCE SEPT 13th.

GCin-waitng said:
Wonder what I should do. After November no more Sch A numbers left, so what does that mean for people who've been able to file 485? Will we still be processed?

Filed I-140/485 with RD August 7th Sch A, EB 2. No movement on the I-140. Any suggestions? Should I seek I-140 premium processing?

According to Yur signature, u got a LC for yur schedule A ? Hmmm. that s odd. i thought yu dont need them...
Anyhow, yu just filled it seems (08/06), i would go for premium processing... but that s just me. In my case, i ll wait friday (my 30th days wait for my inquiry) to start it also.

labor cert

That was a previous EB 2 filing from 2004.

juntha said:
According to Yur signature, u got a LC for yur schedule A ? Hmmm. that s odd. i thought yu dont need them...
Anyhow, yu just filled it seems (08/06), i would go for premium processing... but that s just me. In my case, i ll wait friday (my 30th days wait for my inquiry) to start it also.

What happens to Sched. A filed after 10/1/2005? retrogession in Nov. bulletin

Friends

I filed My concurrent I-140 and I-485 in Schedule A Group-II , EB-2, Exceptional Ability in Arts and Sciences Application with USCIS recipt date of AUGUST 24, 2006 for both I-140 and I-485?

(1) My I-140 is yet not approved I had asked my attorney to do premium processing. In this new situation should I go for premium processing or hold it back as they will not process my I-485 due to un availability of numbers in Schedule A.

(2)With current retrogession in Schedule A in November visa bulletin What will happen to my I-140 and I-485 processing.

(3)If Schedule A categorey ends after 10/5/2005 as indicated in November visa bulletin what will happen to CASES like mine which were filed after that? does they get transfered to EB-2 ( or EB-3) with their filing dates, set as priority date?

(4) Does establishment of date of 10/5/2005 in NOVEMBER visa bulletin means that they will still process application that they accepted till this NOVEMBER-2006 .

Your experienced help is Gretaly appreciated in this developing situation.

Pls add this information to Tracker

LC Details
------------
Original labor ( But previous employer)
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec-6-2001
Status approved July-20-2006

I-140 Details
-------------
I 140 sept 27,2006
I140 RN SRC 0627xxxxxx
Upgraded to PP OCT 10,2006
LUD Oct 10 ,Oct 11

I-485 Details
-------------
FD OCT 11, 2006

I-140 aprooved

At last my I-140 is aprooved. I submitted my I-140 in California on Aug 18 2005.Then they transferd it to texas in April 2006.Now last thursday i got the mails from USCIS and CRIS that my I-140 is aprooved.

Thank God...........

EB2 I140 Approved in Texas

EB2 I-140
RD 9/18/06
ND 9/21/06
Upgrade to PPS Sent 9/29/03
AD 10/04/06

I-485
RD 9/1806
ND 9/20/06
FP 10/06/06
AD 10/13/06
Waiting for card

Also EAD, AP were approved and received for me and wife. I think the PPS is a very useful tool to speed up the process. Good luck to everyone, this site has been very helpful.

Gurus please help me flip a coin!

Anyway any Sch A folks out there, please help me decide whether or not to do Premium processing. I'd like to set this in motion in a day or two.

I see a lot of approvals of 140 and in one case for 140/485 pretty soon after PP. Because Sch A's imminent retrogression, I am rethinking my decision not to do PP. Perhaps I should, before my application is kicked back to EB2 India's black hole.

does any one know the meaning of the receipt numbers?
thanks...

My I-140 PP got approved today!!!

After a long wait since this June, and only after a few days of premium processing, my I-140 got approved today. It only took 3 business days from the receipt of the I-907 till the approval!!!! THE PREMIUM PROCESSING rules!!! Now I am into the same boat for people waiting for I-485....

I-140 approval time

Hello
Mitra88
Congratulation!!
Can you please help me
My (only I-140) visa petition was filed by a employer in last week of August 2006.Online status shows five LUDS (last updated dates )after receive of application. But,they haven't given the decision for my application after 3 weeks of waiting(from last update).May i need to upgrade to premium processing ?or they will give decision with in a month.
My case EB-3 ,schedule A physiotherapist, non-retrogressed country ,uscis no : LIN06....
Anybody suggest me!

Upgrading to PP depends on your case...

Hey, pasteur.

It is my understanding that EB3 Schedule A now has a priority date (2005, I think). If my understanding is correct (that your case has a priority date), you wouldn't need to upgrade to PP at this time because you will still have to wait for the priority date to be current even after the approval of your I-140 petition.

However, if your case is not affected by the priority date and it is possible for you to file I-485 right now, upgrading to PP may be worth trying. Your I-140 could be approved within a few weeks (or even a few days) without upgrading. God only knows when. But, upgrading to PP will ensure that time frame into within 2 weeks from now.

The final decision is up to you! Good luck.

I did a PP for Schedule A 140. See my signature. But I have no hope for getting the 485 approved before Schedule retrogresses by November 1st. I am stuck in the EB -2 India barrell for the long haul.

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting for 140 approval through PP

LC Category : EB2 PERM

LC PD 7/14/2006
LC AD 7/21/2006

I-140(PP)/I-485/I-765/I-131 : 10/06/2006 sent to NSC (then maybe to TSC)
Receipt # : SRC07007*****

I-140 RD: 10/11/2006
I-140 LUD: 10/15/2006, 10/19/2006
I-140 AD: ?

I-485 RD: //2006
I-485 LUD://2006
I-485 AD: ?

Last edited by a moderator: