Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

any one else in similar situation

My approved labor was lost in mail and the lawyer never received it. The I-140 was filed with a letter explaining that labor was los in mail. The ND on 140 is 28th July and it was filed at Nebraska and forwarded to Texas. I receive an RFE email on sept 1 and now my lawyer received a letter telling that USCIS has requested a copy of approval from DOL on 18th sept. (They haven't asked for anything else from my employer or me)

Does any one know how long does it take for USCIS to receive a duplicate copy of labor approval and tentative case approval time after that ?

VOYAGER_99 said:
Ability to pay is not a problem if you get the same salary you show on labor appl. However if you dont get the same amount of wage, they are asking the company ability to pay. It doesnt matter how long you have worked. green card applications are always for future employement. but you have to show the ability to pay from priority date.
I am not a lawyer. These are just what i know and my opinions.

ok i have a question.
what if when i submitted the i140 application, we said in the application that my wage is say 70000$ a yr. but with the supporting documents, I added the W-2 forms for the last few yrs which show a salary little lower than 70000 say 68000 each yr and this because every year i was taking a nonpaid leave. my employer is a 30000 employees company. would this thing make the officer send me an RFE for ability to pay?

we didn't explain why my wage in the W-2 form is lower than 70000.

antonioa77 said:
ok i have a question.
what if when i submitted the i140 application, we said in the application that my wage is say 70000$ a yr. but with the supporting documents, I added the W-2 forms for the last few yrs which show a salary little lower than 70000 say 68000 each yr and this because every year i was taking a nonpaid leave. my employer is a 30000 employees company. would this thing make the officer send me an RFE for ability to pay?

we didn't explain why my wage in the W-2 form is lower than 70000.

the companies more than 100 employers usually are not being questioned for ability to pay. if you r getting less than what is shown incase of rfe , company should show the difference between preveiling wage and what you get. means in your case is 2k . there are many kind of ways to show that.

I am not a lawyer. these are my opinion and knowledge

I-140 approval time

Hello
Tempusfugit
Can you help me!!

My case ( only I-140, EB-3 ,schedule A physiotherapist, from non- retrogressed country) filled in Nabraska service center in 4th week of August 2006 by a employer.I have two LUDs (last update date) in this three weeks time after USCIS receive my petition..Can you please tell me howlong after will it be approved.USCIS web site I-140 processing date is:March 08 2006.

hi,

how long it is taking these days the TSC to send the receipt notice these days? i mean say my file i140 fiel arrived at NSC on 09/18/06 (yesterday) and then it was forwarded to TSC, then when approximately i would receive the notice from TSC?

antonioa77 said:
hi,

how long it is taking these days the TSC to send the receipt notice these days? i mean say my file i140 fiel arrived at NSC on 09/18/06 (yesterday) and then it was forwarded to TSC, then when approximately i would receive the notice from TSC?

Can we get answer this. Right now I am not sure where my I140 will end up. But I guess it would be TSC. How much time it takes for receipt notice?

Ladude10
I140 received by USCIS on 15th September

ladude10 said:
Can we get answer this. Right now I am not sure where my I140 will end up. But I guess it would be TSC. How much time it takes for receipt notice?

Ladude10

why do u guess it will end up at TSC?

ladude10 said:

Ladude10

i sent u a private msg.

Texas sometimes sucks!
I have EB1 OR pending at TSC for over 5 months now!

I-140 EB1 OR/I-485 to TSC
RD: 04/06
ND: 04/11
I-140 LUD: 04/13
FP: 04/29
I-485 LUD: 05/02

mine is six months at TSC and 10 months in total ...
Waiting4GCNow said:
Texas sometimes sucks!
I have EB1 OR pending at TSC for over 5 months now!

I-140 EB1 OR/I-485 to TSC
RD: 04/06
ND: 04/11
I-140 LUD: 04/13
FP: 04/29
I-485 LUD: 05/02

Mine is over 3months and no update whatsoever. I hope my case is not lost somewhere.
USCIS's september letter says i140 processing time is now 3 month and also it states that filing is processed in order of receiving......, yet we have people with over 10 month.....

Anyway, good luck with all of you!

GCdreamzz said:
Waiting....

How to findout LUD (last updated date) I am new ot this thread. I can see that online it is received by TSC on 15 sept . Do i have to setup email notification ?
Ladude10
EB3 CA July 2002 still waiting
EB3 CA xxx 2000 labor substitution , I140 receipt month sept 2006 from TSC

Question to Gurus ..

I applied 140/485 in July 2006, got ead/ap,but 140 is still pending,
I saw more than 50% of the people who applied thru TSC got 140 approvals
mine is Labor Substitution
Any thoughts why i didnt get 140 approval yet??
Anyone who are in similar situation to me

for tracker update

I got an email today saying my I140 was approved...am so relieved...now the wait for visa number begins. This is the time line

I140 filed: 26th July '06ND 29th July NSC->TSC
RFE: 1st Sept '06 - USCIS requested a copy of labor from DOL since the original was lost in mail
RFE-Reply: 21st Sept Status updated as RFE reply received
29th Sept approved - received email - waiting on paper copy

You need to go to the below link and create a profile and add your I140 Receipt number..and then u can see your Last Updated Date [LUD].

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

Good Luck.

ladude10 said:
How to findout LUD (last updated date) I am new ot this thread. I can see that online it is received by TSC on 15 sept . Do i have to setup email notification ?
Ladude10
EB3 CA July 2002 still waiting
EB3 CA xxx 2000 labor substitution , I140 receipt month sept 2006 from TSC