Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I think your employer can call them and intitate an enquiry. because they need to let you know something with in 60 days. Usually it takes 30 days to get a reply from them after initiating the enquiry. So ask your employer to do that. Now regarding your status, You can probably with draw the current I-140 and file a new one in EB-3. Some People are getting approved in three weeks. If all is good you will get approved by nov and you can file three year extension for H1. I am not a lawyer and this is just a suggestion.

rajenk said:
Hi you all ,

I am really in a bad state!

PD: 11/30/05
I140 AD : 02/22/06 -> CSC
TD : 03/23/06 to TSC from CSC
NOID: 06/04/06 ( Job not eligible under EB2)
Replied NOID , received : 06/13/06 ( Justifying eligibility for EB2, if not agreeing, then to adjudicate in EB3)
Update : 06/24/06 (No dexcription about update made, just LUD change)
Update : 08/24/06 (No dexcription about update made, just LUD change)
Update : 08/25/06 (No dexcription about update made, just LUD change)

Now that it is more than 60 days since NOID reply received I have not got any notice/decision!

When I call National Service Center, the automated message says by 60 days from the date of receiving response to RFE/NOID they'll send a notice/decision, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I am guessing they have put my case again on HOLD.

Does any one here know a way to know what exactly is happening to my case!

I am worried that my 6th year is getting completed on 13th Dec 2006, by then if I don't get my I140 approved then I won't get 3 year extension. My main concern is, if they deny I140 after I filed my 7th year extension or just couple days before my PD. What are the options I am left with at that point, please share your thoughts

Thanks
Raj

:confused:

Cinni,

Thanks, I'll ask my employer to initiate an enquiry. Also I'll ask them to re-file in EB3. Thanks one again for your suggestion

-Raj

Cinni,

I forgot to ask, what is the procedure for an Employer to initiate an enquiry, my employer is new to all these. Please provide me some information on how an employer can initiate an enquiry.

Thanks
Raj

Some one wrote
--------------------------------------------------------------
I-140
Applied at NSC on 5/3/2006...
Approval on 6/13/2006

I-485
Waiting for the date to be Current.

---------------------------------------------------------------

What does Waiting for date to be current mean.
My company told me that my I-140 is cleared. They gave me an SRC #.
I looked it up on the USICS website and it does say that the petition has been approved.

I dont know what the next step is.
So what does Wait for the I-485 date to be current mean.
And how soon will this date be current.

www.jackson-hertogs.com/JH/faq/3051.pdf

Some info:
www.jackson-hertogs.com/JH/faq/3051.pdf

loger said:
Some one wrote

What does Waiting for date to be current mean.
My company told me that my I-140 is cleared. They gave me an SRC #.
I looked it up on the USICS website and it does say that the petition has been approved.

I dont know what the next step is.
So what does Wait for the I-485 date to be current mean.
And how soon will this date be current.

I-140 re-filling

Hello
Cinn!
Please suggest me!
Can anyone/employer re-file I-140 at another USCIS service center with pending previous I-140 at other USCIS service center?I havn't any information about withdrawl of my previous petition by previous employer( but i have withdrawn my contract with the previous employer).
My case EB-3,Schedule A physiotherapist

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com

rajenk said:
Cinni,

I forgot to ask, what is the procedure for an Employer to initiate an enquiry, my employer is new to all these. Please provide me some information on how an employer can initiate an enquiry.

Thanks
Raj
RajenK,

Can you please tell me why they said your job is not eligible for EB2? Is there a reason? Also, what is your job? Please advise as I think i will be in same situation.

Regards.

I-140 approved

prince123 said:
Is TSC working on Saturdays ? Today i got an LUD on I-140 .
Is it for approval ?!

It seems they work on Saturday and labor day.
I saw this :

"Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 4, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

What is LUD

prince123 said:
It seems they work on Saturday and labor day.
I saw this :

"Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 4, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

What is LUD stand for?

Its the Last update date for your case . you can see the date when you register your case with the online status check by creating a customer
account where you enter your receipt notices.

It depends. You can have two different I-140's peding. If it is a different Labor application, then no problem. If it is the same labor application then it can be a different category ie EB2/EB3 etc but ofcourse Labor Certification belongs to the employer so he owns it. You can not get a LC from one employer and use that LC and file I-140 with another employer. Anyway this is what I think. You need to consult a lawyer to be sure.

pasteur said:
Hello
Cinn!
Please suggest me!
Can anyone/employer re-file I-140 at another USCIS service center with pending previous I-140 at other USCIS service center?I havn't any information about withdrawl of my previous petition by previous employer( but i have withdrawn my contract with the previous employer).
My case EB-3,Schedule A physiotherapist

Is there a TX I-140Tracker?

Can someone please point me in the right direction for this? I can find the TX I-485 tracker, but not the TX I-140 tracker. Thanks.

Hi all

Does an approved I-140 notice also has a A-XXXXXX number listed? On my approval notice, above my name there is a A XXXXXXX number listed. I thought the A # is only when you apply for I 485. does I-140 also has that? Obviously I have not applied for I485. just curious to know

dhm2002

I-140 approval time at Texas

CINNI !!

Thank you very much for the information.Can you please tell me,how long i have to wait to get I-140 approval notice from Texas USCIS.My case EB-3,schedule A physiotherapist,nonretrogressed country,filed on 20th August 2006 . Only I-140 has been sent. USCIS website:Current I-140 processing date at texas is Feb-23 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is hard to exactly guess how many days it will take. I have seen people get I-140 EB3 approved in three to four weeks and I have seen people waiting for six months. My guess in your case is about four weeks. Keep your fingers crossed.