Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I was also trying to call TSC but I couldn't. so please let me know if you be able to call.
hereismygc said:
Hi, anyone has TSC contact phone # please, apart from 800 #. My I-140 RFE notice got missed and need to get duplicate copy but unable to get it last 3 months. Lawyer is useless but if any one has direct # can you reply.

thanks in advance

Will premium I-140 affect regular applications ?

So, gone are the days people get I-140 approval from TSC within 15 days, 30 days etc. Will EB3 premium processing affect regular I140 cases ?!

If U are lucky, I140 still be done in a month

prince123 said:
So, gone are the days people get I-140 approval from TSC within 15 days, 30 days etc. Will EB3 premium processing affect regular I140 cases ?!

I checked a number of I140 cases received on 7/26/06, 1/3 approved already. Has your lawyer got your I140 receipt?

richshi said:
I checked a number of I140 cases received on 7/26/06, 1/3 approved already. Has your lawyer got your I140 receipt?

I think my lawyer got the receipt. She gave me the SRC number for me to track online. So she must have the I-140 receipt ?

I had a RFE on my I-140 . RFE has been replied recently.

Will USCIS updates the status online, once processing has been completed with approval or deny status other than mailing an outcome to lawyer ?

I-140 Approved

Hi Guys,

My I-140 was approved on 08/10/06.

LC approved 01/06
I-140 sent 04/06
Request of avidance 06/06
Avidance sent the end of 07/06
PD 11/17/2003 now just waiting.

I wish you guys good luck with your I-140

I created the online account with USCIS and I-140 SRC# is in the portfolio and enabled email . If i have I-140 RFE will i get email ?
For AP & EAD approval i didn't get any email notification.

Yes. For RFE, you will get a mail, if you have checked the box for email.

prince123 said:
I created the online account with USCIS and I-140 SRC# is in the portfolio and enabled email . If i have I-140 RFE will i get email ?

Tracker spreadsheet???

Do we have an excel spreadsheet for this tracker? If so, where can I find it?

I've looked through most of the pages here and can't find anything...

Thanks!

I was under the impression that even for I-765 and I-131 approvals we will get email. Am I wrong? Is it possible that you did not update your account with these numbers and updated your email settinges to yes by the time your EAD and AP is approved which is why you may not have received.

prince123 said:

hi all,
Can I somehow obtain the copy of my I-140 approval. My I-140 was approved and then I was laid off from that company. I never received the approval notice. Is it possible?

thanks a lot for any info

I140 theoretically belongs to the employer

hyaqoob said:
hi all,
Can I somehow obtain the copy of my I-140 approval. My I-140 was approved and then I was laid off from that company. I never received the approval notice. Is it possible?

thanks a lot for any info

I have been trying to get a copy of the I140 receipt from the employer engaged lawfirm, so far no response. It seems to me that the law firm has an agreement with the employer (a big company) not to even disclose the receipt number to us... sound ridiculous, right? But again, the I140 seems to be a "property" of the employer, I doubt in your case you can receive a copy of the approval notice, well, unless you paid for the lawyer. goood luck.

I-140 Approved

My I-140 has been approved after RFE. RFE was for education evaluation. :D

USCIS just took one week to approve after recieving RFE reply.Wow!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

Got I-140 approved today.

PD: Dec 2002 EB3 India
Labor Approved: Sept 2005
1st I140 AD: Feb 2006
Company was acquired by another one so filed for amendment for I140
RD: July 21st 2006
AD: August 30th 2006 (just saw the status)

I 485: Not Filed
If anybody is maintaining the tracker pls update my details.

thanks
dhm2002

Education Evaluation?

RJ_NJ2002 said:
My I-140 has been approved after RFE. RFE was for education evaluation. :D

USCIS just took one week to approve after recieving RFE reply.Wow!

RJ, Congrats!! I have a question for you - can you tell me what you mean by education evaluation? What did they ask for, and what did you provide?

Thanks a lot!

wildscenebob
If the alien beneficiary of I140 studied in country other than USA, then they have to provide education evaluations of degrees from home country as equivalent to US bachelors, masters or other degree as required in labor certification

dhm2002 said:
hi

Got I-140 approved today.

Labor Approved: Sept 2005
1st I140 AD: Feb 2006
Company was acquired by another one so filed for amendment for I140
RD: July 21st 2006
AD: August 30th 2006 (just saw the status)

I 485: Not Filed

thanks
dhm2002
Got I-140 approved today.8/31

Labor Approved: June 2006
RD: 8/8/2006
AD: 8/31/2006

I 485: Opted for consular processing. Waiting for PD to get current

You are right. My labor required master's and I have done master's in mechanical Engg from Indian university. It was to prove equivalent to US master's.

My lawyer did that and I believe he did not go through any external agency for evaluation.

whitemimauz3 said:
wildscenebob
If the alien beneficiary of I140 studied in country other than USA, then they have to provide education evaluations of degrees from home country as equivalent to US bachelors, masters or other degree as required in labor certification

Last edited by a moderator:
Pity Me :(

Hi you all ,

I am really in a bad state!

PD: 11/30/05
I140 AD : 02/22/06 -> CSC
TD : 03/23/06 to TSC from CSC
NOID: 06/04/06 ( Job not eligible under EB2)
Replied NOID , received : 06/13/06 ( Justifying eligibility for EB2, if not agreeing, then to adjudicate in EB3)
Update : 06/24/06 (No dexcription about update made, just LUD change)
Update : 08/24/06 (No dexcription about update made, just LUD change)
Update : 08/25/06 (No dexcription about update made, just LUD change)

Now that it is more than 60 days since NOID reply received I have not got any notice/decision!

When I call National Service Center, the automated message says by 60 days from the date of receiving response to RFE/NOID they'll send a notice/decision, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I am guessing they have put my case again on HOLD.

Does any one here know a way to know what exactly is happening to my case!

I am worried that my 6th year is getting completed on 13th Dec 2006, by then if I don't get my I140 approved then I won't get 3 year extension. My main concern is, if they deny I140 after I filed my 7th year extension or just couple days before my PD. What are the options I am left with at that point, please share your thoughts

Thanks
Raj

:confused: