Info

Please add my info to tracker

EB2/PERM/OH
RD 7/20/2006
ND 7/25/2006
LUD 7/27/2006
Semi-concurrent I-485

RFE on hand, a week

My lawyer received RFE letter from mail the same week (about 5 days) that I got automated e-mail about the RFE.

We filed response last week. Now, I am waiting on the answer.

I have received e-mail about my I-140 RFE on Jul 06 2006, and notice received by Attorney on July 18th. It normally takes about two weeks to receive physical notice. I was given 12 weeks to respond to notice from Jul 6th RFE date.

You should request Attonrney / Employer to followup on rfe.

hereismygc said:
Hi, how long it takes to get RFE notice on hand. I got RFE and lawyer says hasn't received RFE notice and its been more than 2 and half months. Is it taking so long sometime?

Thanks all.
Even I'm surprised as the attorney send the reminder letter twice but still hasn't received it. Is it the 12 week normal for all RFE, what will happen situation like mine? Whether RFE response date can be extended or not? My case was transferred from VSC to TSC and attorney send letter to TSC, is it right?
Whether my employer can contact TSC or VSC directly?

I received the email below from USCIS that my I140 was approved on 8/1. :D This took 22 days.

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 1, 2006, an approval notice was
mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business
hours.

140 approved

Just received a message saying my 140 has been approved. I am feeling very lucky since my case is a
sub-in case.

Good luck to you all!

Congrats cdxiong.Mine is also substitution case .EB2 category ,filed only I140 with receipt date Feb 27th ,2006. Filed directly to TSC.What abt yours filed directly in TSC or transfered?

Any recent EB1 approvals for concurrent cases transferred from CSC to TSC?

My EB1-OR I140/I485 concurrent case was filed with CSC mid December 2005 and was transferred to TSC in March. The last LUD with no message change was on 6/24/06.

Are there other EB1-OR applicants on this forum who filed their cases with CSC in Oct-Dec'05 and are still waiting?

Please post...

Thanks,

My PD Nov 2001- EB3 LC Substitution

I140- Applied on - Dec 11-2005 , waiting for approval

Transferred from CSC to TSC on March 26

Can any one tell the approximate days of I140 approval

My case is filed to Nebraska center. But the notice I got is beginning with SRC. So I guess they just assigned my case to
Texas center immediately.

I140 approved at TSC

Just wanted to report that my I140 was approved today. Details:

PERM EB2
I140 receipt date: 7/17/06
I140 approval date: 8/1/06

greenc_seeker said:
Any recent EB1 approvals for concurrent cases transferred from CSC to TSC?

My EB1-OR I140/I485 concurrent case was filed with CSC mid December 2005 and was transferred to TSC in March. The last LUD with no message change was on 6/24/06.

Are there other EB1-OR applicants on this forum who filed their cases with CSC in Oct-Dec'05 and are still waiting?

Please post...

Thanks,

i filed my case on June 6th, no luds since then...., but your case is pretty slow compared to others....isnt there anything you can do to find the reason.....

same as mine...
"Ability to Pay ? Asked for 2002-2005 tax returns from employer and W2 forms from me."
INGC -- my RFE response was received 25th Jul. Please e-mail me, yllal@yahoo.com, when you receive your approval. Much appreciated. Thanks!

I-140 Application No.

My attorney applied both I-140 and I-485 concurrently.

I have an Application No. SRC***** in the FP Form. When I used that number in the USCIS case tracking it only says about I-485.

Should there be a separate Application No. for I40 ? Could any one clarify me. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Update of my case: EB-2, PERM, CA, E-filed I-140

My employer and I filed I-140 via E-File system and mailed all of the supporting documents including the 'ORIGINAL' ETA-9089 via USPS Express Mail on 06/30/2006. It was delivered to TSC on 07/03/2006. However, later, we got a NOID (Notice of Intent to deny) on 07/13/2006 from TSC telling us that they never received our supporting documents!!!

So, we had to resend all of supporting documents for my I-140 along with 'Request for Duplicate ETA-9089'. This time we tried USPS Registered Mail and I just got an email with LUD saying that TSC received our supporting documents on 08/02/2006. Eventhough they received our supporting documents, we are going to have to wait for USCIS/TSC to receive the DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE ETA-9089 from DOL which might take several weeks. :mad:

This kind of problems seem to appear a lot of times on E-filed applications (the same thing happend to me twice: my previous I-765, and I-140 now). I would never recommend filing I-140 via E-File system to anyone.