Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Congratulations longwaitCA,

It is a wonderful news. Just curious, which USCIS service center processed your I-140 and I-485. Thanks

i140 RFE

Guys,

My lawyer sucks! I got I140 RFE on 5/18/2006 and the lawyer informed me 7/12/2006. Anyway, we sent documents on time and they updated the case. RFE was to make sure company can afford me, it asked for following documents:

1) Audited financial statements OR Tax statements.
2) latest pay stubs...

Now it says following:

We received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done.

I think we submitted all required documents. Is it possible to get another RFE if some document is missing or they will reject case? How long will it take?

Thanks,
-Alien

I think we submitted all required documents. Is it possible to get another RFE if some document is missing or they will reject case? How long will it take?

Just sit and wait. This response is not unusual. I got it to when they needed addition evidence from my employer--- and 2 weeks later I got my approval

My I-140 and I-485 were sent to Texas service center. I think all California cases should be sent there after April. The old cases were transfered to Texas service center too.

Jai Ma said:
Congratulations longwaitCA,

It is a wonderful news. Just curious, which USCIS service center processed your I-140 and I-485. Thanks

Question about I140 LUD

Do you guys know if there's a way to find out what the update was about. The chimps at the downtown zoo know more then my lawyer and I dont want to get him confused and screw up something

JACK

I140: Online Status Check URL

Hi,

I jjust filed my I140 last week, And Haven't received the Receipt notice yet. But, Just wanted to check if I can check the sttaus online.

Does anybody have a url for the same?

I would really appreciate that.

Thanks,
Inder

Receipt Notice for I140

Hi,

I just received the receipt notice from my lawyer and it starts with LIN.

So which center is going to process the case Texas or Nebraska?

Please advise.... TIA

hi all i applied for i-140 under eb-2 perm on 14th june.ND is 14thjune ,1st lud was on 23 june at texas service centre.no approval as yet.i also appended an old approved i-140 of mine with pd of 2002 under eb-3 category.i heard most of them are getting approvals within 20-30 days.what could be the cause of delay?any one in similar situation.

I-150 approved

Filed on June 8th 2006, received case no 1 week later, jut got email today my case was approved on July 24th 2006, it's really fast in texas center. Good luck!

I 140 RFE problem please help!!!

My status..

I filed I 140 , 2 months after my labor approved in February 14th 2006. my priority date is June 2002.
I got RFE after 1 month asking ability to pay from the company.
We showed 2002, 2003 and 2004 tax returns before, and only 2005 my company couldnt prepared on time. they had many difficulties about last couple years of financials. and then, my attorney asked the bank statements for 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 ans 2006 they just were able to submit 2006 the rest they dont want to show because, they are very very bad. and my employer refused my attorney's request. now i am in the middle of everything. I dont know what to do. I am facing to lose everything i have.
the problem occurs because I have been paid aroung 15k yearly less than prevailing wage that has been shown on labor. I have been waiting my green card approval in this company so i can move to another with a higher salary...but now we can not show companies ability to pay and everything fell down on me...
is there another way to show ability to pay? other than the showing bank statements? what are the other options? showing part time? or full time is obligatory? we had couple employers that has been paid with me which their salary was higher than me. actually company paid our all salaries last years... but some of the months were really worse... now how can i show ability to pay. why they are asking former years ability to pay if I dont have green card approval to be paid preweiling wage?
Now i dont know what to...
Please help....

RE: i140 RFE

envision said:
Just sit and wait. This response is not unusual. I got it to when they needed addition evidence from my employer--- and 2 weeks later I got my approval

Thank you envision for the response.

- Alien

Incase of RFE

Hi ,

Incase of a RFE for I 140. Is the case status (on line ) shows RFE
comes to the lawyer or I have to keep checking with lawyer

same boat

fimbria said:
hi all i applied for i-140 under eb-2 perm on 14th june.ND is 14thjune ,1st lud was on 23 june at texas service centre.no approval as yet.i also appended an old approved i-140 of mine with pd of 2002 under eb-3 category.i heard most of them are getting approvals within 20-30 days.what could be the cause of delay?any one in similar situation.

My I-140 ND is 05/26/06 and no LUD since 05/31... no sign of approval yet either. I've also seen many approvals from people with NDs of late May and even June... hope they get to my case soon...

Same here

I-140 receipt date 05/30/06, last LUD 06/03/06.
No updates after this date. Its going to be 2 months now.

VOYAGER_99 hi contact UNITED_NATIONS , or try to find UNITED_NATIONS
previous posts , I see his post they can help you

Texas, E1A I140 approved

Just for your reference:

E1A

RD:3-31-2006
LUD:5-22-2006
Ap: 7-28-2006

Takes a long time.

Good luck to everyone.

how long takes to get RFE notice on hand

Hi, how long it takes to get RFE notice on hand. I got RFE and lawyer says hasn't received RFE notice and its been more than 2 and half months. Is it taking so long sometime?