Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Congrats sdrblr!! I was keeping an eye on your case since our RD and ND are same. But I havent heard anything on my case. Maybe they are not touching EB-1 at the moment or maybe I will hear something in the next few days. So unpredictable.... :confused:

What next!

Hi Creative10, GP111, et al

My I-140 got approved, as being Indian can't file for I-485....
I was wondering what docs can I prepare to get ready for I-485 filing whenever it is available?

How long medical and fingerprints are valid?
Thanks for all your help.

It is really unpredictable - I am also under EB-1 category and my I-140 was submitted end of January at Vermont and the case was transferred to TSC mid-May.

kst1 said:
Congrats sdrblr!! I was keeping an eye on your case since our RD and ND are same. But I havent heard anything on my case. Maybe they are not touching EB-1 at the moment or maybe I will hear something in the next few days. So unpredictable.... :confused:

desimaninusa said:
It is really unpredictable - I am also under EB-1 category and my I-140 was submitted end of January at Vermont and the case was transferred to TSC mid-May.

I updated the tracker with my information on EB1.
Sill no activity on my EB1-EA petition while my EB1-OR was approoved.
See my signature or updated tracker for more information.
waiting to get current in order to file 485?

GCCovet said:
Hi Creative10, GP111, et al

My I-140 got approved, as being Indian can't file for I-485....
I was wondering what docs can I prepare to get ready for I-485 filing whenever it is available?

How long medical and fingerprints are valid?
Thanks for all your help.
Hi GCCovet
You will need the following docs for your I485:
6 passport size pictures
Medical examination results from a USCIS certified physician
Last 3 Income Tax returns filings
Copy of your birth certificate.
Last 6 paystubs

The medical examination results are valid for 3 years (but you need to confirm this)

As far as fingerprinting is concerned, you will be asked to do so only after you file an AOS application.

That's correct - was hoping that I would file I-485 in July but the visa bulletin has changed that scenario. Now I am not hopeful of any movement for the next couple of months and we may have to wait till October.....

arydk said:
I updated the tracker with my information on EB1.
Sill no activity on my EB1-EA petition while my EB1-OR was approoved.
See my signature or updated tracker for more information.
waiting to get current in order to file 485?

Last edited by a moderator:
creative10 said:
Hi GCCovet
You will need the following docs for your I485:
6 passport size pictures
Medical examination results from a USCIS certified physician
Last 3 Income Tax returns filings
Copy of your birth certificate.
Last 6 paystubs

The medical examination results are valid for 3 years (but you need to confirm this)

As far as fingerprinting is concerned, you will be asked to do so only after you file an AOS application.

Thank you Creative10. I very much appreciate your input.

i applied for I140 ,EB2 category with a receipt date of Feb27 th ,2006.In the forum i see May cases approved.is there anybody in the same situation?Thanks in advance for ur replys.

I-140 approved today...

Hello Guys;
I got an e-mail today saying that my I-140 is approved on 6/21/2006.
I wish all of you the same and will meet again i-485 forums.

good luck to you all
Thanks again

EB2 TSC I-140 approved

Hi

My I-140 got approved today 21-Jun.

I140 RD 22-May-06
I40 approved- 21-Jun
PERM PD: 24-Feb-06.

Thanks
Amol

I am lucky too - I 140 Approved

Hi guys,

I got those emails today. YEs, my I 140 is approved from Texas.

This morning when I logged into my Yahoo email account, in the first page I saw 7 new emails in the Inbox.Before going into the Inbox I guessed these may be from USCIS.I was very tensed until I read those words " Approved ".
I was really very excited.

This forum has been very helpful in predicting my approval date in Labor stage and again in I 140.I was expecting my approval before the end of this week if everything goes fine. And it happened as I expected. This forum is like GC bible for me.

OK, now what after all these excitement. You all know the answer - WAITTTTTTT... because I am from one of those heavily retrogressed country.

Having established a Priority date with I 140 approval I am also thinking about PERM/EB2.

Thanks folks and Good luck to all those who are waiting.

Congratulations!...

Has anyone know or conclusions about order of processing applications? My RD is 12th but no update so far after first LUD 16th :confused:

GCfromIL said:
Here is the updated tracker.

got approved today

All,

My 140 is approved on June 22nd.

last night we saw an LUD for 6/21 and were expecting we may get this done soon.

140 --- RD 2/21/2006
RFE ---- 5/15/2006
RFE replied and recieved 6/15/2005
LUD on 6/16, 6/17, 6/21
approved message on 6/22.

I hope who ever is waiting they get their approvals soon and I hope my journey for 485 will end soon too.... RD 2/21/2006.