Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Here is the lates tracker. I would suggest that as and when you have an update, you update and post the tracker rightaway

FYI I am claiming 2001 PD

BTW I am claiming 2001 PD on my I-140. Waiting for the approval letter to see if I indeed got it, as per the law I should and it is an issue free case...with all documentation. We made sure they see that we are claiming earlier PD in bold and colorful documents.

krishna_ said:
Congrats! scactcat..
Atleast an approval came by.. :)

creative10 said:
Here is the lates tracker. I would suggest that as and when you have an update, you update and post the tracker rightaway

I updated my info in the tracker and posted it.

gor RFE too

HI,
I also got FRE for my I 140.
RFE is about ability to pay and recommendation letter from former employer. I am trying to gather the info to send. i will keep you posted. :mad:
It is very unfair to be asked a recommendation letter from an employer which I left 5 yrs ago. Thank God I still have contact w/ my former employer... :mad: :mad: :mad:

eefrog said:
ramset,
Can you please share some details on what the RFE is about?
Thanks,
frog

It may be a stupid question. But let me ask anyway.
I did file concurrently.
Both my application are filed at NE.
In case my case get moved to TCS (Which I want, as they are processing faster than any other center) will TCS process both 140 and 495 for me or is it possible that my I-140 will go to TCS and I-485 will go to some other center ?

I140 Approval Notice Not Received

Hello All,

The online status for my I-140 petition changed to approved on May 22 with LUD on May 25. :) As of June 8, my lawyer has not received the hardcopy of the approval notice. :confused:

Is anyone else in a similar position? What is the approximate timeframe to receive the hardcopy?

Many thanks. Good luck to all.

gcnewapply
Typically 2 weeks+ to get the I140 approval notice in the mail. I have noticed that the I140 notices are generally slower than the other notices like those for EAD and AP

sk0902
If your case transfers, all your applications will go to the same center.

tracker updated

Greetings everyone,

I just updated my info in the tracker...

And I have recently received curtesy copy of approved I-140 from company's attorney.
(approved on 05/25 and attorny received approval on 06/02)

One day in the distant future when my PD becomes current and I can finally apply for I-485....can I use this courtesy copy for filing I-485?

I was also thinking of hiring an independent attorney just for i-485 phase.

Can I do all that?

Appreciate all responses...

felix

Tracker Updated

Hi everyone,
I updated my info in the tracker.

I-140 Applied on 05/08 to NSC

RD 05/15/06 SRC-XX-XXX
ND 05/15/06 .
AD Still waiting.
LC PERM PD 04/14.
State: NY

haven't received I140 Approval

Hello newgcapply,
My I140 was approved(applied at VSC and transferred to TSC) on May 27,2006 and haven't received the hard copy of the approval notice. My attorney said that it will take two weeks for her to receive the notice.
1) Did you got your approval from TSC?
2) To which service center did you file your I140? Did they transferred your I140 to a different service center?
3) Are the using the receipt number given by the service center where you filed to track the status of your case in USCIS Website?

Please let me know.
Thanks
Akil

Last edited by a moderator:
Akil,

1. I have not received approval notice yet.
2. I filed I-140 at CSC just before bispecialization began. Was transferred to TSC for processing.
3. I have TSC receipt number (SRC*****) which I am using to track status online.

Good luck to you. Please let me know when you receive your approval.

Hello gcnewapply
I think you might have got the receipt notice from TSC. Am I correct?
I applied on Mar14,2006 and got my receipt notice from VSC and then my case was transferred to TSC by the end of Apr,2006. So I only have EAC####. I will let you know when my attorney receive my approval notice.
Thanks
Akil

ND: Apr/11/06

I have a I-140/I-485 EB2 ND: Apr/11/06

Does any one with ND Apr/11/06 got approval ?????

Please Update me in tracker

Indiana RIR still dead at Dallas BEC since oct 2002.

NIW physician concurrent 140/485 PD Nov 2003@ NSC( 5 years commitment)

Newly PERM based concurrent 140/485 RD 5/22/2006 @TSC
ND 5/25/2006
Biometrics 6/8/2006

Thanks

I-140 Approved :))

Folks, I got an email that my I-140 has been approved :))

Labor:
ND:02/06/2006
AD: 04/10/2006

I-140/EAD/AP/I-485 Concurrent:
ND: 05/12/2006

Approvals
FP (Code 3): 05/30/2005 :)
EAD AD: 06/01/2006 :)
AP/131 AD: 06/10/2006 :)
I40 AD: 06/12/2006 :)

Waiting for I-485 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 Approved!

Yeaaah! Just received the approval email(only one though). RD: April 13, 2006

Checked the status this morning and it had todays date as the LUD. Received the approval email @ 11:31 CST!

Good luck everyone!