Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

rax11 said:
My I-140 got approved today. Recieved 5 emails from USCIS.

Labor PD May 2004 EB3
I-140 RD 3/8/06 (VSC)
I-140 LUD 3/23/06 (VSC)
Transferred from VSC to TSC 5/5/06
Recieved by TSC 5/9/06 (TSC)
LUDs 5/10/06, 5/11/06 and 5/13/06 (TSC)
I-140 approval 6/2/06 (TSC)

I-485 --> waiting for dates to become current. Hoping for CIR with Managers ammendments to pass soon.

I guess I will be filing I-485 with TSC as well.

Any idea what all vaccinations are manadatory for I-485. Just want to be prepared beforehand.

Good luck to the rest of you.

rax11
rax11,
Congratulations!
It is good to see some actions on VSC-TSC transfer cases.

How random the approvals are

I140 approvals are so random. I can see Eb2 I140 filed in early May approved and few from Jan are still pending.
Do these guys look at the fact that maybe if an applicant is retrogressed, delay the I140 approval also..(We are going to sit for 3 yrs in the queue to file 485 anyways so might as well take their own sweet time for 140 approval)
Congrats to those who have their approval :)

140 Approved

creative10 said:
There is nothing specific but spouse applications generally do get processed earlier. Just be patient and you will receive your EAD. If 90 days pass and you do not receive your EAD, you can apply for an interim EAD. If you r H1 does not expire within 90 days, then you will get your iEAD and stay in status
Hi creative10
Thanks a lot for your update. I have just received 5 emails and wanted to let everyone know on this forum that my 140 approved.
But I haven't seen any LUD's on my EAD, anxiously waiting for this.

Keep you posted if I have any update. Meanwhile some can please update the tracker list.

I wish you all the best.

or is it related to FBI name check

Have they made FBI name check clearance sytem any faster? Is it still slow?? I know they say 98% clear the name check but the applications from jan that are not cleared, maybe they are waiting for the clearances ...

I do not understand why they perform FBI name checks @I-140 as well as @I-485 stages?? Or am I wrong? If they do it at both stages why don't they do it at 485 stage...atleast we get EAD and do not have to wait .....

krishna_ said:
I140 approvals are so random. I can see Eb2 I140 filed in early May approved and few from Jan are still pending.
Do these guys look at the fact that maybe if an applicant is retrogressed, delay the I140 approval also..(We are going to sit for 3 yrs in the queue to file 485 anyways so might as well take their own sweet time for 140 approval)
Congrats to those who have their approval :)

Last edited by a moderator:
scatcat said:
Have they made FBI name check clearance sytem faster? Is it still slow..I know they say 98% clear the name check but the applications from jan that are not cleared, maybe they are waiting for the clearances to be made...

I do not understand why they perform FBI name checks @I-140 as well as @I-485 stages?? Or am I wrong? Why don't they do it at 485 stage...atleast we get EAD and do not have to wait for that to clear...to get EAD.

I dont think they do the name check at 140 stage. Its done only at 485/ CP

Hi Scatcat,

I know how you feel. It sounds that our situations may be similar (I am wondering if you filed in January 2006 at TSC). What is your status right now?

I filed concurrently at TSC on January 26, 2006 (i140, i485, EAD, and AP). So far, I have not received approvals or RFEs on any of my petitions.

I called the TSC 2 months ago and they replied with a letter stating that my case is undergoing "addition review".

Let me know about your status (receipt date, center, current status, lessons learned, etc.)

Thanks
TSCEB2Current

If I-140 appln was sent to Texas

I hail from OH, my I-140 appln was sent to Texas by Nebraska, if everything goes well, should I apply I-485 with Texas or should I still send I-485 appl to Nebraska?

I am confused....please adivise in this matter.

Thanks

Oh I am pretty recent...in the system.

I only filed I-140 with Nebraska, the appln was sent to Texas with RD of May 1, 2006. LUD of May3, 2006. My questions were basic and I was trying to understand how the current system is working...I have lost touch on immigration topics...

TSCEB2Current said:
Hi Scatcat,

I know how you feel. It sounds that our situations may be similar (I am wondering if you filed in January 2006 at TSC). What is your status right now?

I filed concurrently at TSC on January 26, 2006 (i140, i485, EAD, and AP). So far, I have not received approvals or RFEs on any of my petitions.

I called the TSC 2 months ago and they replied with a letter stating that my case is undergoing "addition review".

Let me know about your status (receipt date, center, current status, lessons learned, etc.)

Thanks
TSCEB2Current

Surprising to See I-140 move VSC->TSC->VSC

Hi,
Does anybody have any idea? or anybody experienced this situation?

My I-140 petition was transferred from VSC->TSC on 5/5/06
and today again there is an LUD saying TSC->VSC

Here is the case status:
"On June 5, 2006, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office will notify you when they take action on your case. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office."

any inputs?

----------------------------
I-140 Details...
Labor PD Fed 2004(subs) EB3
I-140 RD 3/8/06 (VSC)
I-140 LUD 3/23/06 (VSC)
Transferred from VSC to TSC 5/5/06
Recieved by TSC 5/9/06 (TSC)
LUDs 5/10/06, 5/11/06
LUD on 6/05/06 -> Transferred from TSC to VSC 6/5/06

Here's my I-140 info. Please add it to the tracker.

EB-1 (OR) CSC
Filed directly to NSC. Transferred to TSC.
RD- 05/04/06
ND- 05/08/06
LUD- 05/10/06
Receipt # SRC 06-170-xxxxx

Thanks!

thank you vsc_tsc

vsc_tsc said:
Your case will be approved soon.

Thanks for good inspiration VSC_TSC..,
That's bizarre to hear the cases transfer VSC to TSC and again back to VSC.
I hope I hear some good news!

No recent approval.

Maybe the TSC has only one person who is doing the I-140 :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:
And maybe he’s gone on Vacation. :eek: :D :eek:

No I140 approvals!

Exactly what was on my mind too.. I haven't seen any approvals for the last few days.. Have they stopped working on I140?

mobile said:
No recent approval.

Maybe the TSC has only one person who is doing the I-140 :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:
And maybe he’s gone on Vacation. :eek: :D :eek:

06/02/2006: Status of Service Centers' Processing of I-140/I-485

Bi-Specialization Program is likely to create some delays and other problems at least at the initial stage for the two reasons: Reason 1: The concept of the two Service Centers specializing in either employment-based nonimmigrant proceedings (I-129) or employment-based immigrant proceedings (I-140/I-485) require shipment of half of the filings via overnight delivery services from the Service Center that receives the petitions/applications (Vermont Service Center in I-129 and Nebraska Service Center in I-140/I-485) to other Satelite Service Centers (California Service Center in I-129 and Texas Service Center in I-140/I-485). Technically, the filings will have to go through the double front-end or mail-room processsing. Obviously, there will arise some mishaps of losing or misplacing files and contractor mishandling cases at the front ends. In the case of I-140/I-485, Texas Service Center has just confirmed that the workloads are split half and half between the NSC and the TSC and the NSC ships incoming I-140/I-485 case filings to the TSC every other day via DHL. Even though there is no confirmation, probably same thing may be happening between the VSC and the CSC for I-129 filings. Physical shipments of these filings coast to coast or from the Northern border to the Southern border must involve a huge traffic everyday. Reason 2: Initial announcement of the USCIS Bi-Specialization Program gave impression that the program would just apply to the new cases after April 1, 2006 and the existing cases may be finished up by the Service Centers where people had filed their cases. However, the reality appears to be completely different. According to the TSC, it received 14,000 existing I-140/I-485 cases from the CSC and another 4,300 or 4,400 cases from the VSC. No wonder why I-140 processing and adjudication have witnessed slow-down lately. The TSC reports that it intends to complete these cases within 180 days from the date of filing, obviously to meet the target of Bush's six-month adjudication commitment, but people should not hold their breath yet. There is no information available about as to whether idential process is taking place for transfer of existing I-129 cases to either VSC or CSC. But educated guess is "probably not" in view of the short processing cycle in I-129 cases. This does not mean that the processing of existing I-129 cases by the NSC and the TSC is not affected by the reengineering of processing system. Report indicates that those resources within each of these two Service Centers that handled I-129 cases have been switched to the I-140/I-485 production lines in most cases. Without doubt, such transformation has affected the recent processing times of I-129 cases in these Service Centers.
It appears that the Bi-Specialization reform is supposed to achieve its intended goal when the USCIS' another planned transformation of filing, processing, and adjudication system "electronically" materializes. Until that time, it is likely that the USCIS may continue to experience some unintended aches and pains of processing and adjudication of the employment-based petitions and applications, albeit limited to the transitional period. We hope the best for the USCIS.

Please Update My Info In Tracker

PERM-EB2
Labor FD: 02/02/2006
Labor AD: 04/08/2006 :)
Concurrent FD (140/485/EAD/AP): 05/12/2006
FP Date: 05/30/2006
EAD AD: 06/02/2006 :)
AP/131 AD: 06/05/2006 :)
140 AD: :confused:
485 AD: :confused:

He he he I got approved

I got three emails early this morning...somebody is working very seriously..the email says your case got approved on June 7th that is today.

EB-3
originally filed in Nebraska but went to Texas. ND May 1, 2006, first LUD was on May 3, 2006, I guess the second LUD was an approval.

krishna_ said:
Exactly what was on my mind too.. I haven't seen any approvals for the last few days.. Have they stopped working on I140?

Latest tracker file

Creative10

When you get a chance can you please post the most updated excel tracker file. Thanks a lot for maintaing the tracker.

hey sdr...

Our I-140 dates and details are exactly similar, except for the EB categories. It will be a good idea to keep track of each other's cases. Good luck!

Congrats!

Congrats! scactcat..
Atleast an approval came by.. :)

scatcat said:
I got three emails early this morning...somebody is working very seriously..the email says your case got approved on June 7th that is today.

EB-3
originally filed in Nebraska but went to Texas. ND May 1, 2006, first LUD was on May 3, 2006, I guess the second LUD was an approval.