Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

i filed only I140,PD feb 27th ,2006.And i see approvals of may 2006 so many of them here.What can i do?Any suggestions please?

gcachiever said:
i filed only I140,PD feb 27th ,2006.And i see approvals of may 2006 so many of them here.What can i do?Any suggestions please?

gcachiever,

Your filing was concurrent? If so, they may be planning to do concuurent approval. Now they are processing Dec 19, 2005 applications.

If you file just I-140, but not I-485, in this case you need to wait for published processing dates show I-140 dates beyond Feb 27th, 2006.
You can't initiate the enquiry because now TSC published dates showing as Jan 19, 2006.

YES, it's true that some people with May06 already got the approvals. This is more common in this GC game. Have you remembered our Labor approvals? Before your labor approval,there might be lot of approvals with beyond your PD . Same here. But don't loose hope. Wait for the good day.

Hope the best for you.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Maximum time frame for EB2 140 approval

What is the max time that TSC can take to approve I140 (EB2)? Is it 6 months or am I hallucinating? (Don't say infinite..:)

Eb1-ea !

Hi everyone,

I EB1-EA I-140 was approved on friday. Today I recieved email notification. I already has a EB1-OR approved.

But now the long wait starts for the I-485 as being from the retrogressed country.

Thanks for everyone for sharing your views.

BTW both EB1-OR and EB1-EA petitions were prepared by me without any help from a lawyer.

Goodluck to everyone waiting for their approvals.

But deadline is 6 months right? So they have to approve it within 6 months..

gcachiever said:
Hi Krishna,
I am waiting for the past 4 months,PD date I 140 ONLY FILED FEB27TH,TSC directly.Mine is also EB2 category.

I don't think deadline is six months. I filed I-140 EB3 Dec 27th. Today is June 27th, so that is Six months No approval yet. Also I did not file I-485. My PD is 2000 November. Still waiting........ I called them yesterday, They can not intiate enquiry as Date is Jan 19th. Waiting for the date to move to Jan 27th so that I can initiate Enquiry. Don't know how long to wait............

Thanks cinni and gcachiever!
Not sure what criteria they use to approve I140's now. I thought EB3 was faster so I am surprised your EB3 is not approved. I can understand EB2 is taking little longer.!

cinni said:
I don't think deadline is six months. I filed I-140 EB3 Dec 27th. Today is June 27th, so that is Six months No approval yet. Also I did not file I-485. My PD is 2000 November. Still waiting........ I called them yesterday, They can not intiate enquiry as Date is Jan 19th. Waiting for the date to move to Jan 27th so that I can initiate Enquiry. Don't know how long to wait............

cinni said:

Cinni,

I hope your I-140 will be cleared in couple of weeks, as you already crossed 6 months.

One more question: Is there any reason you didn't file I-485, as your PD is current (2000 Nov). You would have filed I-485. You are wasting your time.
Think about this.

Thanks

Please update/include me in your tracker as I am going to move to 485 stage.

PERM PD was 3/06
140/485 concurent filed @ NSC but had receipts of TSC on 5/25/06
Finger prints 6/9/06
140 EB2 approved today 6/27/06
Visa category is current world wide.

Just want to share a interesting fact for readers, I started my initial GC process with a RIR PD of Oct 2002 from state of Indiana, the worst state in this country for Labor certs as I am still waiting a 45 day letter from Dallas BEC( I dont need that RIR any more lost all that time and 4.5K in attorneys fee).
Good luck to all.

How long does it take to receive the receipt notice

Hi,
How long does it take to receive the recipt notice from USCIS for the 140 and 485 applications?
Please provide some comments, thanks.
frog

Fingerprints I140 - I485 and I765

Hello my friends,
I just did the fingerprints. Do you know how long will take to recieve my Work permit ??
Thank you very much :)

Choclito said:
Hello my friends,
I just did the fingerprints. Do you know how long will take to recieve my Work permit ??
Thank you very much :)

The EAD is a function of the receipt date, not finger printing date. About 30 to 40 days fomr your receipt date for the EAD is normal, but check the processing times on the USCIS website to get a better picture

creative10 said:
The EAD is a function of the receipt date, not finger printing date. About 30 to 40 days fomr your receipt date for the EAD is normal, but check the processing times on the USCIS website to get a better picture

Thank You !!

About two weeks.

My details

I-140 April 24th, RD: April 25, ND: April 26, received receipt on May 5th.
I-485 sent on May 5th; RD: May 8th, RD: May 11th, received receipts: 05/19

Hope this helps.

eefrog said:
Hi,
How long does it take to receive the recipt notice from USCIS for the 140 and 485 applications?
Please provide some comments, thanks.
frog

Please add me to tracker:

I-140 FD: 06/07/2006
I-140 RD @ Texas: 06/14/2006
I-140 LUD: 06/17/2006
I-140 Receipt Number: SRC-06197-5****
Case Type: EB2
Priority date: July 30th, 2002

I had filed I-485 concurrently but I-485 was rejected.
I'm refiling I-485 today.

Last edited by a moderator: