Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Sighhhh!

Congrats to the approved ones.

Mine hasn't seen any progress after that one LUD on 05/22.

CAPD02,

Did you seen any progress on yours?

truthtriumphs,Kmax,

I also got a LUD on 5/22/06, and still waiting for the result.

140 RD 4/14/06
ND 4/17/06
LUD 5/22/06

AP Approved

Few minutes before I have received some emails from USCIS. It says that Traveling document for myself and my spouse have been approved today.
Also the I-765 (EAD Card) has been approved for my spouse but I have not seen any LUD's on my I-765.

1. Any ideas, why my I-765 (EAD) is not approved yet?
2. Does this EAD card and AP documents will be mailed to me or my Lawyer?

Thanks

againusa said:
truthtriumphs,Kmax,againstusa

I also got a LUD on 5/22/06, and still waiting for the result.

140 RD 4/14/06
ND 4/17/06
LUD 5/22/06

Same here.

Eb1A RD 3/31/06
ND 4/7/06
LUD 5/22/06

KMax said:
Congrats to the approved ones.

Mine hasn't seen any progress after that one LUD on 05/22.

CAPD02,

Did you seen any progress on yours?

KMax,

NO... no progress. Still LUD on 5/22. I guess our cases assigned to office for review on 5/22. Now officer need to approve after review.

Just guess...Who knows what's going there.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
dude123 said:
Few minutes before I have received some emails from USCIS. It says that Traveling document for myself and my spouse have been approved today.
Also the I-765 (EAD Card) has been approved for my spouse but I have not seen any LUD's on my I-765.

1. Any ideas, why my I-765 (EAD) is not approved yet?
2. Does this EAD card and AP documents will be mailed to me or my Lawyer?

Thanks

EAD card will be mailed to you. AP will be mailed to the attorney.

RFE on AP?

Today I recieved an RFE for my AP application. Does anybody know what they might be asking for? Has anybody seen RFEs on AP applications?

EAD approved

These folks are cranking through applications. This morning I got an email saying my EAD application has been approved on 05/31/2006 and my card is on its way.

CAPD02 said:
KMax,

NO... no progress. Still LUD on 5/22. I guess our cases assigned to office for review on 5/22. Now officer need to approve after review.

Just guess...Who knows what's going there.

Thanks

Same here no change...

RD: 04/23/06
LUD: 05/19/06 & 05/20/06.

Lets just hope to get some good news...

400 days msg changed

Hey gyus I checked the status of my case and the "400 - 450 days" message has changed to
"
Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on April 12, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.
"

Is this a LUD ???
Did any one get this msg ?

Haha, I also see the same mesg on mine. No LUD. Guess they just changed the standard message template for all.

mobile said:
Hey gyus I checked the status of my case and the "400 - 450 days" message has changed to
"
Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on April 12, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.
"

Is this a LUD ???
Did any one get this msg ?

KMax said:
Haha, I also see the same mesg on mine. No LUD. Guess they just changed the standard message template for all.

Yes, you are right. They chaged standard message. They also displaying the same message for I-485. Prior to this I-485 online message used to say 850 days.

Thanks

Thanks creative10

Today I have received the EAD card of my spouse. But I haven't see any LUD on my EAD application.
Is this a normal process that spouses receives EAD cards first and sponsers will be delayed? Do I need to make an inquiry call with USCIS?

Question, If I do not receive my EAD before my H1 get expires (9th year), would I be out of status? In such scenerio, what options do I have other than renewing H1 for 10th year.

Any inputs would be highely appreciated.

dude123 said:
Today I have received the EAD card of my spouse. But I haven't see any LUD on my EAD application.
Is this a normal process that spouses receives EAD cards first and sponsers will be delayed? Do I need to make an inquiry call with USCIS?

Question, If I do not receive my EAD before my H1 get expires (9th year), would I be out of status? In such scenerio, what options do I have other than renewing H1 for 10th year.

Any inputs would be highely appreciated.
There is nothing specific but spouse applications generally do get processed earlier. Just be patient and you will receive your EAD. If 90 days pass and you do not receive your EAD, you can apply for an interim EAD. If you r H1 does not expire within 90 days, then you will get your iEAD and stay in status

I-140 approval

My I-140 got approved today. Recieved 5 emails from USCIS.

Labor PD May 2004 EB3
I-140 RD 3/8/06 (VSC)
I-140 LUD 3/23/06 (VSC)
Transferred from VSC to TSC 5/5/06
Recieved by TSC 5/9/06 (TSC)
LUDs 5/10/06, 5/11/06 and 5/13/06 (TSC)
I-140 approval 6/2/06 (TSC)

I-485 --> waiting for dates to become current. Hoping for CIR with Managers ammendments to pass soon.

I guess I will be filing I-485 with TSC as well.

Any idea what all vaccinations are manadatory for I-485. Just want to be prepared beforehand.

Good luck to the rest of you.

rax11