Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

RFE received for I-140.

I've just received a mail from the USCIS about my I-140 (RD: 02/02/06) and as though the mail does not give much details, they've asked for some more documentation. I believe my RFE is 'ability to pay' since my company is not having a large work force.

I'll keep this wonderful board posted about any progress in my case.

DesiVidesi

This is a very common RFE for small companies which can be very easily handled by your lawyer and the companies finance person.

Worried!!

Hello Everyone!

My lawyer appliced for my I-140 on May 03, 2006.
We never got the Orginal Labor Certificate so we made a copy of the online approval page on DOL's website, Cover letter(which my HR received), along with the supporting documents about my company. (Audited Financial statements, Taxes filed, Paystubs, etc)

Now, I guess I'll get a Duplicate Labor Certificate from USCIS asking for my signature and probably my HRs too. When will this happen? Is it going to be anytime soon or I will have to wait till I-140 dates become current?Will I get Receipt for applying I-140 1st and then I'll get the Duplicate Labor Certificate or it's going to be the otherway?

Is this going to delay my case a lot, as my original Labor is missing and USCIS might take a long time requesting a Duplicate Labor from DOL?

Thanks to everyone in advance for your suggestions.

I-140 VSC to TSC (RD 3/8/06)

EB3 Labor May 2004

I-140 VSC to TSC
RD 3/8/2006.
LUD 3/23/2006 and 5/5/2006.
Move date 5/5/2006

Please update the tracker.

When the dates become available for May 2004, does my lawyer file 485 with TSC or VSC. Please advise.

Tx!
rax11

DOL Link

rainbow0929 said:
Hello Everyone!

My lawyer appliced for my I-140 on May 03, 2006.
We never got the Orginal Labor Certificate so we made a copy of the online approval page on DOL's website, Cover letter(which my HR received), along with the supporting documents about my company. (Audited Financial statements, Taxes filed, Paystubs, etc)

Could you provide URL link of DOL website to copy the online approval page ?
Thanks in advance,

rainbow0929
Dates being current applies only to I 485 filing. So as soon as you receive the RFE notice from USCIS for your signature (approx 1 month), and you send the signed copy to USCIS, your I140 will be ready for processing

rax11
When your dates become current, your lawyer will need to file with TSC.

Waiting_LC_GC
To copy the online approval page, you need to have your attorney or HR go to the following link:
http://www.plc.doleta.gov/eta_start.cfm

Then have them login and search for your case.

latest updates attached

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 approved

My I-140 got approved today (5th May 2006)

My details:
EB-2 LC (Labour filed Oct 2005 - Approval 31st Jan 2006 = 106days) at TSC
I-140 ND:10th April 2006 at NSC got transferred to TSC, Iam guessing on the 12th of Apr., as that was the only LUD on the website. AD: 5th MAY 2006 - 25days.

Creative10 please update the xls.

I saw the updated LUD(5th May) on the website, and then followed the receipt notice hyperlink, which stated that my case was approved. Then opened my email to see the all important email stating that my case is approved.

Good luck to all the rest of you, who are still waiting for approval.

And last but not least a very very big thanks to Creative10 for your contribution.

Now onto I-485

Too Good To be True

I-140 Approved
Apply Date: 4/4/06
Receipt Date: 4/8/2006
Approval Date: 5/5/2006
EB3/INDIA TSC (from California)

Originally application mentioned that it will take 400-450 days, but got approved in almost a month. Wish Priority Dates become current . . .soon

Best of Luck to every one in this forum!!!

GCTHISYR said:
Hello Green Card Aspirants

My details . . . please add into the tracker

I140 RD 04/04/2006

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on April 4, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I see lot of guys in this forum getting approvals pretty quickly, not sure why I got a message stating 400-450 days, did anyone else get like this, whats the deal . . . can someone throw some light . . . .

still waiting

EB3 LABOR JUL 2002 STILL PENDING - PHL
EB3 LABOR MAR 2004 -PENDING -NJ

EB2 LABOR JAN 2006 PERM :APPROVED
I-140 VSC RD 2/20/06 LUD 2/24/06
I-140 VSC to TSC 04/20/06, 04/24/06....
Still waiting ...... :mad:
My 8th years of H1 are over on JUL 4 2006 .NEED TO BE APPLY 9TH YEAR EXTN.

nalc,
it takes approximately (at least) a month to see some action on your transferred case. so be patient..
Most folks from CSC had to wait for more than a month to start getting some response from TSC. Transferred cases from VSC may take longer since CSC may first want to finish processing all 15000 cases transferred from CSC before touching a new batch from VSC.

I-140 Approved

I have been a silent vier of this portal for a long time. My I-140 approved from TSC.

PD: PERM JAN 2006, EB2
I-140 Filed in TSC
I-140 RD: March 21st, 2006
I-140 Approved on May 4th, 2006

Good Luck!!!

From a I140 perspective, looks like a 50% conversion rate so far for EB2 and EB3 cases.
Updated spreadsheet and added a trend section

I-140 approval for concurrent filing

These are the ones I am waiting for....

From the CSC I-140 thread:
dudewhereami said:
Hi,
I got my I-140 approval email on 05/05/2006(see more details below). There were 5 emails for this same approval (3 from CRIS and 2 from USCIS). Based on the postings, I was expectin g the approval since last week and am glad that it did happen. Good Luck to everyone - have faith.

140/485 Concurrent filing = Yes
CSC -> TSC transfer = Yes on 03/23/2006
CA EB2
RD = 09/28/2005
ND = 11/1/2005
LUD = 03/27/2006
RFE = No
Priority Date=02/2003

LUD on I-140

This morning (LUD 5/08/06) I got this message from USCIS:
Looks like they are getting a step closer to processing.

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

creative10 said:
rainbow0929
Dates being current applies only to I 485 filing. So as soon as you receive the RFE notice from USCIS for your signature (approx 1 month), and you send the signed copy to USCIS, your I140 will be ready for processing

latest updates attached

Creative10,

Thanks for the reply.

Current USCIS processing time for TSC is Jan 19,2006 for Advanced Skilled Workers. In my case I have applied for i-140 on May 03, 2006 without the Original Labor Certification.
So now what will be my Receipt Date? Will it be May 03, 2006 or I still have to wait on that because you said I have to first sign the Duplicate Labor, send it back to USCIS (which might take about a month approx.)
So only after that my i-140 will be accepted and I'll get a Receipt date, is that true?

Sorry, but I am not clear in this matter.

Vsc------------->tsc

Hello Friends;
I filed my i-140 on 3/6/2006 and transfered to TSC lastweek. anyone knows what is latest approval date? i mean before 3/6/2006. I saw in their site it says jan 19 2006. Can I count the days from now?.

Thanks
zeifa :eek:

concurrent filing, two numbers?

Hi,

My company filed my 140 & 485 concurrently on 3/31/06. In the mail they sent me, there is only one receipt for 485 but not 140. Are there seperate numbers for each of these cases?

Also, how do I find out if I am in EB2 or EB3? I should be in EB2, but not sure what they did.

Thanks,

I-140 is filed by the company - they will get all the correspondence - not you.

chishaol said:
Hi,

My company filed my 140 & 485 concurrently on 3/31/06. In the mail they sent me, there is only one receipt for 485 but not 140. Are there seperate numbers for each of these cases?

Also, how do I find out if I am in EB2 or EB3? I should be in EB2, but not sure what they did.

Thanks,

Concurrent CSC->TSC I-140 approved!!!

This literally came 1 minute ago in the email - my I-140 got approved.

Receipt Number: WAC060785XXXX

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On May 8, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.