Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

140/EAD/485 dates by TSC are trash??

Mahap - congratulations!!!

I see 140 approvals of RDs with 6/29 but TSC dates show that they are processing May RDs.

Does this mean the dates from TSC dont mean anything?

I am not complaining. :) :) :) :D :D :D

Hi

Helo Seniors,
I am new to this 140 forum.Planning to file 140 for Substitute Labour.It is EB2.Dont know whther to file concurrently or seperately.correct me if i am wrong my calculation is that the TSC processingtime for seperate filer is much faster.I appreciate your advise.

If I were you, I would file my 140/485 right away without wasting a single day. EB2 is almost on the way to go EB3 way and I see no advantage in filing them separately. your 140 will be approved in less than 4 months but the biggest advantage would be to get your EAD/AP after filing 485. Plus you stand a chance of taking AC21 route if you want to quit and move on to another job.

Others, Please correct me if i am wrong.

srignram said:
Helo Seniors,
I am new to this 140 forum.Planning to file 140 for Substitute Labour.It is EB2.Dont know whther to file concurrently or seperately.correct me if i am wrong my calculation is that the TSC processingtime for seperate filer is much faster.I appreciate your advise.

Thanks gcseeker05

gceeker05 said:
If I were you, I would file my 140/485 right away without wasting a single day. EB2 is almost on the way to go EB3 way and I see no advantage in filing them separately. your 140 will be approved in less than 4 months but the biggest advantage would be to get your EAD/AP after filing 485. Plus you stand a chance of taking AC21 route if you want to quit and move on to another job.

Others, Please correct me if i am wrong.
You mean to say that if i file concurrently then 140 approval takes around 4 months?
Thanks

Yes. Also talk to your attorney and confirm with him.

I have noticed that the 140 approval (concurrent or otherwise) is less than 4 months recently. You can wait for others to confirm my views but my personal opinion is not to wait a single day for filling your 140/485. I have guessed from your username that you are from one of the countries likely to be affected by the retrogression in EB2 catagory.

following is what was published on murthy.com. Have a peep on that site to find out more on the issue.

DOS FY2006 Predictions for EB1s and EB2s©MurthyDotCom
The DOS also anticipates that cut-off dates will be established for Employment Based First Preference (EB1) and EB2 cases for mainland China and India no later than December 2005. Therefore, for nationals of China and India, if a case is eligible for I-485 filing at this time, it is important to proceed, before cut-off dates are established for these countries. Eligibility after the cut-off dates are established will depend upon one's priority date.

srignram said:
You mean to say that if i file concurrently then 140 approval takes around 4 months?
Thanks

Thank you so much

gceeker05 said:

I have noticed that the 140 approval (concurrent or otherwise) is less than 4 months recently. You can wait for others to confirm my views but my personal opinion is not to wait a single day for filling your 140/485. I have guessed from your username that you are from one of the countries likely to be affected by the retrogression in EB2 catagory.

following is what was published on murthy.com. Have a peep on that site to find out more on the issue.

The DOS also anticipates that cut-off dates will be established for Employment Based First Preference (EB1) and EB2 cases for mainland China and India no later than December 2005. Therefore, for nationals of China and India, if a case is eligible for I-485 filing at this time, it is important to proceed, before cut-off dates are established for these countries. Eligibility after the cut-off dates are established will depend upon one's priority date.
Thanks for your suggestion.I appreciate it.

What does last updated date mean?

All,
My 140 was filed on 07/26/2005. I created an account at USCIS website and monitoring my application. Today the last update date has changed to 08/15/2005. What does this mean? Does it mean that some one is looking at this application now?

Also, is this how people in this forum monitor LUD?

Let me know.

Thanks

ACS_78 said:
All,
My 140 was filed on 07/26/2005. I created an account at USCIS website and monitoring my application. Today the last update date has changed to 08/15/2005. What does this mean? Does it mean that some one is looking at this application now?

Also, is this how people in this forum monitor LUD?

Let me know.

Thanks

I guess you will hear 140 approval message soon, Good luck to you.

I have filed on 7/27/05, Mine was concurrnet filing at TSC and was EB2 labor. But I have not seen any LUD, since then. My receipt date was 7/29/05.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

gceeker05 said:

I have sent you a private message.Can you please respond?Thanks.

I 140 Approved!

mahap001 said:
I think I had 2 LUDs on consecutive days. I-485 had 2 LUDS on consecutive days starting 08/09/05

Hi Mahap001

Yesterday my lawyer recived I 140 approval letter but i didn't receive any email or any status change in the site. what about you?

I 140 ND 07/05/05

LUD 08/08 and 08/09 ..No message after that ...recieved approval letter directly ...Any one has the same experience ..please share...

skapa said:
I guess you will hear 140 approval message soon, Good luck to you.

I have filed on 7/27/05, Mine was concurrnet filing at TSC and was EB2 labor. But I have not seen any LUD, since then. My receipt date was 7/29/05.

Thanks Skapa. I hope it is true :)

Congrats lorven - but TSC dates say march 2005??

Good deal lorven. Congrats.

what i dont undersnta is that the tsc center says it is processing 140 upto may 22.

was your case a special case? thanks for your reply.

lorven999 said:
Hi Mahap001

Yesterday my lawyer recived I 140 approval letter but i didn't receive any email or any status change in the site. what about you?

I 140 ND 07/05/05

LUD 08/08 and 08/09 ..No message after that ...recieved approval letter directly ...Any one has the same experience ..please share...

I 140 Approved!

I have no idea , but they are working on July cases. My Labor PD is 1999..May be it has pushed to forward.

I just noticed LUD today 8/16/05 on my I-131 Travel Document (AP).

RIR-EB2-TEXAS (India)
Labor PD: August 2002
Labor Apporved: Sept 2005
I140/485 Concurrnet RD: 7/27/05
I140/485 Concurrnet ND: 7/29/05
First LUD : I-131-Travel-AP: 8/16/05

I-140 documents list

Folks,

My LC is in the Final Review stage and it will take some time before I get the LC approval. Since I am new to this forum, I wanted to find out from you guys if there is any list of documents for the I-140 stage which I need to furnish to my employer before the LC approval reaches him. This way I want to make use of my current time and provide the documents upfront.

Any suggestions guys? If this is not the place for this question please direct me there...

Thanks,

My 140 RD is 5/25/05. I am using is EB3 substition labor. The INS web site says current processing date is 5/25/05. But the case status for my application was last updated on 5/30/05. No updates since.
I see on this forum, some with RD later than 5/25 are already approved.
Does the case status on INS website get updated along with application processing. Do they take longer to update the web page?
Any info or comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

lc4gc said:
Here is the email I got from my lawyer. hope it helps.
"The main documents we need to submit with the I-140 petition are the employer's tax returns for past 3 years or a financial statement from the accountant. The purpose is to make sure that the employer has the ability to pay the offered salary. The other thing we need to supply are documents in connection with your credentials to show that you meet the minimum qualifications for the job offered.
copies of your diploma and transcripts from the time we filed your H-1B.
an updated resume."

your lawyer will help you fill in 140 form and also a petition letter, finally signed by your employer.

the most important is your company's financial statement or tax return. my company only sent it directly to the lawyer and I could not know what it is.

good luck.

Thanks, that helps and in addition does TSC mention this in any place?

lorven999 said:
Hi Mahap001

I 140 ND 07/05/05

I had LUD's and a status email/website indicating that I-140 petition is approved. Yesterday, I recd 2 copies of I-131 from my attorneys. Just waiting on I-485 now after getting done with FP on 8/9/05.

I guess TSC is processing I-140/I-485 based on Labor PDs rather than center RDs, or may be my application was on the Pilot Program. I dunno. Who cares.

mahap001 said:
I had LUD's and a status email/website indicating that I-140 petition is approved. Yesterday, I recd 2 copies of I-131 from my attorneys. Just waiting on I-485 now after getting done with FP on 8/9/05.

I guess TSC is processing I-140/I-485 based on Labor PDs rather than center RDs, or may be my application was on the Pilot Program. I dunno. Who cares.

Hi mahap001,

I would appreciate if you can provide your PD date and 140/485 Recipts Date along with eb1/eb2/eb3 info ?

skapa said:
Hi mahap001,

I would appreciate if you can provide your PD date and 140/485 Recipts Date along with eb1/eb2/eb3 info ?

Labor PD May 2002 EB3
I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131 RD 06/29/05
I-140 Approved: 07/29/05
I-765 Approved: Mid July '05
I-131 Approved: 08/05/05; 2 sets recd from attorney 08/16/05
I-485 FP: 08/09/05: LUDs 08/09 and 08/10