Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

singh244 said:
Did you notice any LUDs before the approval?

Yes, I noticed a BUNCH of LUD changes, almost once everyday since my Fingerprinting. It got approved on the 8th but there was an LUD change even yesterday.
I will post again if I directly get my card with out any INFOPASS appointment.

I-140 basics

All,
I just got my EB-3 labor approved and will be filing 140 this week.
Can some one please tell me approx. how long it takes to get 140 approved now a days at TSC?

Also what does these terms mean like RD, AD, ND, LUD etc.,?

Thanks in advance

ACS_78 said:
All,
I just got my EB-3 labor approved and will be filing 140 this week.
Can some one please tell me approx. how long it takes to get 140 approved now a days at TSC?

Also what does these terms mean like RD, AD, ND, LUD etc.,?

Thanks in advance

It should be very quick (may be 2 to 4 months) since they are not approving I485s for EB3

RD - Receipt Date
AD - Approval Date
ND - Notice Date
LUD - Last Updated (........I think ............basically any changes USCIS makes on their website regarding your case.)

summit said:
It should be very quick (may be 2 to 4 months) since they are not approving I485s for EB3

RD - Receipt Date
AD - Approval Date
ND - Notice Date
LUD - Last Updated (........I think ............basically any changes USCIS makes on their website regarding your case.)

Thanks a lot Summit. What exactly is a notice date?

Well, as per chat questions I have copied and pasted the exact Q&A and also the link , it seems nobody of EB3 category should get 485 approved in July but it seems a few people belonging to countries other than India, China etc are? who knows or maybe I am not getting Attorney Muthy's answer below right.

http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/ch062005_P.html

Chat User : My wife and I have an interview at the local INS office (140 approved and we have EAD's) after July 1st and my application is EB3 category. Will the latest unavailability of visa numbers effect us?

Attorney Murthy : Since the PDs are not current in your case for anyone in the world in EB3 during July 2005, then legally, the USCIS is not allowed to approve the case or stamp the PP with the GC. The officer is allowed to complete reviewing the case and then a letter goes out to the person when the PDs become current again. Until then, the person must keep filing EAD and AP extensions each year, if needed.

GCLANDS said:
Yes, Visa numbers are not available for EB3 until atleast oct 1st 2005 for some countries like India, China..etc.

The approvals may for people from some other countries not affected by retrogression.

Aj2004, As per my knowledge visa numbers are not available for some countries. I may be wrong. If they are not available for anyone in the world, we shoudn't see any approvals at all. You never know, may be USCIS is messing up the cases... only they can..

I did see LUD change on my 485 application today.

Hope our cases will approve some day soon.

aj2004 said:
Well, as per chat questions I have copied and pasted the exact Q&A and also the link , it seems nobody of EB3 category should get 485 approved in July but it seems a few people belonging to countries other than India, China etc are? who knows or maybe I am not getting Attorney Muthy's answer below right.

http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/ch062005_P.html

Chat User : My wife and I have an interview at the local INS office (140 approved and we have EAD's) after July 1st and my application is EB3 category. Will the latest unavailability of visa numbers effect us?

Attorney Murthy : Since the PDs are not current in your case for anyone in the world in EB3 during July 2005, then legally, the USCIS is not allowed to approve the case or stamp the PP with the GC. The officer is allowed to complete reviewing the case and then a letter goes out to the person when the PDs become current again. Until then, the person must keep filing EAD and AP extensions each year, if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
last LUD on mine was on 5th July. I just hope we don't have to wait indefinately for 485 approvals, but lets wait and see what happens.. LUD today sounds like they seem to be working on your case which is good too.

GCLANDS said:
Aj2004, As per my knowledge visa numbers are not available for some countries. I may be wrong. If they are not available for anyone in the world, we shoudn't see any approvals at all. You never know, may be USCIS is messing up the cases... only they can..

I did see LUD change on my 485 application today.

Hope our cases will approve some day soon.

ACS_78,

Receipt Date -- is the date USCIS recived your application
Notice Date -- is the date USCIS sent notification to applicant
Mostly this dates are same if not 1 or 2 days difference.

Good Luck to u all.
CHR.

summit said:
I don't know either.............but, Notice Date and Receipt Date seems to be the same date most of the time.

FP info added..

Received FP notice at my old address, but fortunately post office forwarded it to my new address.
140/485/EAD/AP: RD/ND: 11/19/04 ND:11/22/04
AP(Approved) : 2/7/05, RFE : 12/15/04
EAD(Approved): 12/16/04
I-140(Approved) : 2/22/05
FP: ND:7/6/05 ,Sched dt:8/4/05

No LUD before they sent the RFE.
Here is what the RFE e-mail looks like....
"Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status:
we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

LUD changes

1. after the finger printing was done on 4/21/2005, the LUD changed to 4/24/2005.

2. then it changed again to 7/14/2005 as I observed. No 485 status change though. I am guessing this could indicate background check complete?

3. then it changed to 7/19/2005 again.

I am really hoping something positive is going on.

Does anyone having 485 already approved understands the significance of these LUD changes? Thanks

140 approval

Is there any EB-3 FILER(TSC only) with labor PD after Jun 2003 and who got a 140 approval anytime after Feb 2005.

Its important since that might tell us if TSC is adjudicating 140 & 485 concurrently or separately ?

I didn't find any on tracker

Got the CARD!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellow GC seekers!
I am very very glad to say that I finally got my GC after 4 years
for waiting with "anytime now" attitude.
This forum has been a great support to me during this painful endeavour.
Thank you for everything, hope you all get this GC process behind you and move on with the regular stuff in life. :)
Thanks to Rajiv for setting up this great forum.

See signature for dates.

GC2ME signing off!

Not sure if you are looking for information from a different situation where 140 and 485 were not filed concerrently but Yes, Me and also I know someone else (Both, EB3-TSC from retrogressed countries). The PD was after June 2002 and 140 was approved after Feb 2005.

In my case, I was not able to submit 485 because my labor was apporved on or around January 25 2005 and 140 RD was March 15 2005. I just got my 140 approval on july 14 2005 :D .(after an RFE on July 8 2005 :mad: )

bazuka6 said:
Is there any EB-3 FILER(TSC only) with labor PD after Jun 2003 and who got a 140 approval anytime after Feb 2005.

Its important since that might tell us if TSC is adjudicating 140 & 485 concurrently or separately ?

I didn't find any on tracker

gceeker05 said:
Not sure if you are looking for information from a different situation where 140 and 485 were not filed concerrently but Yes, Me and also I know someone else (Both, EB3-TSC from retrogressed countries). The PD was after June 2002 and 140 was approved after Feb 2005.

In my case, I was not able to submit 485 because my labor was apporved on or around January 25 2005 and 140 RD was March 15 2005. I just got my 140 approval on july 14 2005 :D .(after an RFE on July 8 2005 :mad: )

It doesn't seem like yours is a concurrent filing. I was looking to see if 140 was adjudicated for any concurrent filers with PD after june 2002..