Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I140 and 180 days.....

Hi Labornc,
Could you pls through some light on the case where the I140 gets approved within 180 days and the applicant picks up another job from a different compnay, using EAD, even before I140 got approved (all less than 180 days) and continues both jobs at least till the 180 day period passes.
My 140 ND 11/5/04. I got my EAD 12/1/04. planning to do another job while working for the sponsoring employer. Could you or any other experts suggest if its ok . Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Chen

deep23 said:
Today I received emails about my I-485 approvals. The status has changed online reflecting this approval. I was thinking it might take 2 - 3 months after FP to get the I-485 approval, but looks like the process is taking less time now.

I have updated the Tracker. Good luck to you all.

congtrats deep23...enjoy your freedom...good luck

Congratulations deep23. Atlast you conquered the final frontier. Enjoy your freedom.

deep23 said:
Today I received emails about my I-485 approvals. The status has changed online reflecting this approval. I was thinking it might take 2 - 3 months after FP to get the I-485 approval, but looks like the process is taking less time now.

congratulations!

deep23,
happy for you...btw, this is not an april fool's joke, is it?

deep23 said:

Thank you all

Thanks for all the wishes. Hope you all get through the greencard journey with the least amount of pain.

I guess you should be as long as you take the other offer as part time on EAD.

chen2005 said:
Hi Labornc,
Could you pls through some light on the case where the I140 gets approved within 180 days and the applicant picks up another job from a different compnay, using EAD, even before I140 got approved (all less than 180 days) and continues both jobs at least till the 180 day period passes.
My 140 ND 11/5/04. I got my EAD 12/1/04. planning to do another job while working for the sponsoring employer. Could you or any other experts suggest if its ok . Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Chen

Labornc,
Thanks a lot for the reply. I think this may not be a right thread for my questions, but quickly, since you are in this thread with knowledge and experience, is it ok to switch to a fulltime job using EAD, after 180 days of I140 & 485, without 140 approval?

labornc said:
I guess you should be as long as you take the other offer as part time on EAD.

congrats deep23

Hi All,

First of all Congrats to deep23.

I am new to this forum.

Can anyone in this forum please tell me how much time it is taking to get I-140 and I-485 approval and what are the intermediate steps to reach the final destination?

My I-140 will be filed in a week or so and I-485 in 2-3 weeks.

Does the processing speed for I-140 and I-485 depends on prority date or it is independent of that.

And can you please inform if consular processing is something to look into?

deep23 said:
Thanks for all the wishes. Hope you all get through the greencard journey with the least amount of pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not most knowledgeable person :) but I would suggest to wait until I140 approval. If you are sure that your employer will not withdraw your 140 then it should be okay.. Remember Green Card is for Future employee, meaning that you donot have to work for sponsoring employer until you get your green card...

Please discuss this with lawyer too...

You could post this question in AC21 forum too...

chen2005 said:
Labornc,
Thanks a lot for the reply. I think this may not be a right thread for my questions, but quickly, since you are in this thread with knowledge and experience, is it ok to switch to a fulltime job using EAD, after 180 days of I140 & 485, without 140 approval?

what are the best day and time for early fp in atlanta?

I tried to get this done on friday last week around 2 pm, but there were too many people.
Does anyone know when I can walk in and get the biometrics done, without waiting too long?( This is way before the actual appointment which is on -5/26/05)

lrugnevm said:
I tried to get this done on friday last week around 2 pm, but there were too many people.
Does anyone know when I can walk in and get the biometrics done, without waiting too long?( This is way before the actual appointment which is on -5/26/05)

See if they are open on Saturday and then try afternoon around 2 pm.
It worked for me in ASC Orlando.

My details added

My details added
I-765 ND : March 29, 2005
I-131 ND : March 29, 2005
------------------------------

Finger Prints.............??????

Hello Guys,

Is there any one in EB3 category from GA/Atlanta with 140/485 notice date Nov'04 & recieved FP notice.

Hi,
Just want to know, how much time it takes to get the Receipt Numbers after Concurent filing of I-140/485, in TSC. Any body who filed recently in 2005,can Address it?

Thanks
SudhakaraRao Kamma

Hi Kamma,

Although i could not file my 485 because of Retrogression, My I140 was sent somewhere between feb 10 and feb 15. I got my Receipt Number on March 15th. Filing fees of $190 was debited from my bank account on 15th March and thats how i learnt that it has finally reached the destination.

Hope this helps you.

kamma said:
Hi,
Just want to know, how much time it takes to get the Receipt Numbers after Concurent filing of I-140/485, in TSC. Any body who filed recently in 2005,can Address it?

Thanks
SudhakaraRao Kamma

Labor_Sucks said:
Hello Guys,

Is there any one in EB3 category from GA/Atlanta with 140/485 notice date Nov'04 & recieved FP notice.

Hi Labor Sucks - My spouse is.......we gave the FP on 3/21.

kamma said:
Hi,

Thanks
SudhakaraRao Kamma
Kamma,
I filed my 140/485/131/765 on Feb. 23rd. Got all the receipts in a week.