Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

My PD updated ..

Also fixed min, max, avg day's formula for dates on top which I found messed up. cheer up :)

Updating my GC application times...

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and I would like to update my processing times for GC. Very nice work by you all with the spreadsheet. It gives a good comaprison of the processing times.

Thanks...

I-140 cleared finally!

Guys,

My I-140 cleared finally after just about an year from received date.
Hope the 485 is on the way soon.

updated the spreadsheet with I140 approval

I have updated the spreadsheet with our I140 approval....Awaiting the 485 result..

What is the Priority date?

Vanguru,
Are you sure about the priority date as being the date LC was filed with SESA? According to my lawyer it is the date the Labor was approved.

Can someone please clarify this? Because that makes a lot of difference in one's case status.

Chimi....

vangaru said:
Looks like Prioridy date is going play a MAJOR role in the processing time of I485 starting from Jan 01,2005. so update the Excel sheet with your priority dates (Labor Certification application received by SESA office).

I added a new column to the spread sheet. This should help us track the processing times starting Jan 01,2005.

FAQ :
Question : What is priority date ?
Answer : Date on which Labor Certification application received by SESA office

Question : How do I know my priority date?
Answer : check you Approved labor certification application.

Question : Mine is substituted labor. What date applies to me?
Answer : Same date. that is, date on which labor application is received by SESA office when it was originally filed with another persons name.

vangaru is right. If your lawyer said that, you might want to start searching for a competent lawyer who know's stuff.

Chimi,

Yes. PD is the date on which Labor Certification is filed with the SESA office. NOT the Labor approval date.

Smaller attachment!

I verified the attachment I uploaded for the total entries, and my entry; I am not sure if anything went wrong, but my attachment is of smaller size!!!