Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

We have many threads running for Texas I140 and I485 cases. Don’t you think we can save time and efforts by posting only to one thread for all our questions and concerns for I140 and I485? I propose "Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker" to be the common thread. Do you agree with me?

Another Approval (my friends) from TSC with RD 12/24/03.

Case details : EB3 RIR. Financially company is Solid. Labor certification requires Masters+2 years experience (EB2 kind of case). I140 filed in EB3 category purposefully. Friend has only 3 years degree + 3 years masters degree + 9 years experience. No RFE.

RD : 12/24/03
ND : 12/26/03
AD : 04/29/04
Approval received 05/14/04.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
I140 RD : 03/05/2004. Expecting APPROVAL even if is LATE, but no deniel. Didn't want to use AC21, anyway.
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vangaru,

Is your friend's is a labor substitution case?

Last edited by a moderator:
TSC and Fujie memo

Please share your experience or if you have any info on TSC processing the concurrent cases with respect to Fujie memo..
Are the still processing I-140, even if they were filed concurrently?? Mine was filed in JAN and I desperately want to avail AC21 as soon as possible.. So if TSC is still approving concurrently filed I-140's, thats great.. Please state clearly if you are giving your opinion or you have some facts behind your reply..

howcome FP done

How does TSC operate in terms of FP ? You got FP done for RD of 10/xx/03 whereas my RD is 12/11/03 and till date no FP request.

If I call the National Visa Center, will they tell me if my FP has been requested ( I changed address, filled AR11, called NVC and got address change confirm letters from USCIS).

will_get_there

Anybody out there with ND in Mar,2004 got their EAD?

...there seem to be no acitivity in forums these days...

March 04 ND - Got EAD

Vangaru,

My RD is 03/25/04 and I got the EAD cards in the mail a few weeks ago. Both mine and my wiifes EADs were approved early MAY and we got the physical cards in about a week.

saras76

Anything wrong for my I-140 (RD: Mar/11/2003)

Hi All,
I am using Labor Substitution, EB2, Concurrent filing. I-140 RD is Mar/11/2003, as of today, it's not approved yet, more than 400 days passed.
The USCIS published TSC I-140 processing date is Apr/15/2003, why there's no any response for my case, even there's no REF for me.
Anyone filed during last Mar got approved? Please post your reply sharing the info.
Greatly appreciate your posts.

Hai

my friend had same problem.

He applied for I 140 in Mar 2003(EB2) and havent heard after that.
He created an account and the file last updated shows the day the file
reached USCIS(Mar 2003).
Please be patience and u will hear from them soon.

Good Luck

Does anyone know if one can file for I-140/I-485 from any other service center than the service center that one comes under. In my example, if my labor gets approved from Atlanta, my service center would be Texas. Can I file my 140/485 from a different service center. What's the criteria of choosing a service center.

Thanks

Saras76,

Did you get e-mails from USCIS website on 5/10/04 when you got your EAD approved?

My details :
I140 ND 3/5/2004
I485/EAD/AP ND 3/29/2004

will_get_there:

None know how FP works in TSC, not only FP. :(

Hai:

I think TSC I-140 processing date is Mar/17/2003 for your case, currently.

Question Guys

I am going to file I140/I485 concurrently for me and for my wife. Since my H1 expires in December 05, my company told me that they are not going to file EAD for me. At least they are filing EAD for my wife. Please tell me if filing EAD helps me in any way in the long run? How can I convince them to apply EAD for me coz I dont have a valid reason?

atl-la-bore said:
I am going to file I140/I485 concurrently for me and for my wife. Since my H1 expires in December 05, my company told me that they are not going to file EAD for me. At least they are filing EAD for my wife. Please tell me if filing EAD helps me in any way in the long run? How can I convince them to apply EAD for me coz I dont have a valid reason?

H1 extension is always the best choice. EAD is a backup, I think usually it is not very useful. If you can get a copy of I485 receipt, you apply EAD by yourself.

I know NOW that TSC is working ....

FYI : I see my AP(I131) case number LastUpdateDate as today (05/26/04), but there is no change in STATUS. I am anxiously waiting to get my EAD approved.
======================
Case NoticeDt LastUpdateDt
I140 03/05/04 04/01/04
I485 03/29/04 04/01/04
I765 03/29/04 04/01/04
I131 03/29/04 05/26/04

Thanks for the info. Lets say if a person got EAD and lost his job (I dont want to put myself in that position, so referring unknown) , Can he use his/her EAD to stay legally/ search for another job.

blackbird2000 said:
H1 extension is always the best choice. EAD is a backup, I think usually it is not very useful. If you can get a copy of I485 receipt, you apply EAD by yourself.