Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Did you all notice....?

USCIS changed their website links to check processing dates.

Also, all 4 service centers are now processing I-140 with Receipt dates May28,2003.

I think, this is a mistake of Webadmin, who shows wrong page (same page for all 4 service centers)

Question regarding AOS and I140 filing

Hello all,

As you know, we have to enlcose birth certificates with AOS application. My fathers name is spelt wrong on the birth certificate and my wife's mothers first name is spelt wrong. Does it really matter. Can you guys share your thought.

Thanks,
atl

atl-la-bore,

Yes. It does matter. All they are going to verify is to compare the first, last, middle, previous names, previous marriages, etc. And I know for sure that this is a problem (my friends case 2 years ago).

Don't worry.

If you have somebody at home country try to get another birth certificate from municipal office.

I did this in 2 days and 10 days to receive the post.

Congratulations!!

Shahid568,

Good to hear that you got 140 approval. Could you please lets us know when did you get the RFE? I mean the date and how long did it take to get approval after reply on RFE?
You are lucky... Wish my case gets some RFE..:)

RFE

Thanks!

I got RFE for I140 on 4/21/04, USCIS received back reply on 4/26/04 and after two days I got approval on 4/28/04.

RFE on EAD was responded back and received by USCIS on 1/12/04, but haven't heard after that. Inquired from Lawyer, his reply was to go and get the IEAD. At the moment I am not interested thats why not going to local office.

One of my friend told he got his EAD after his I140 approval, lets see may be it work that way for me too.

I have already approval for 7th year Extension of H-1.

Please also let us know it is EB2 or EB3.

Did you do anything special for your case? My timeframe is similar to yours, but I don't have such luck.

Anyway, congrats.

Thanks.

RFE

I had entered my detail in Excel sheet but anyway, they asked for special registration (FIN#). I had submitted all papers to my Lawyer but that idiot forgot to attached with original submission. That lawyer took the case very lightly and like routine matter.

My RFE's were related to FIN#. Nothing special. All details are in Excel Sheet (EB3).

Good Luck to you all guys!

How can we know "which district office" is processing your EAD?

I485/EAD/AP RD is 4/9/04.

From the excel spreadsheet most of the EAD's are approved with in 2 months of time.

EAD approved

All,

Just received an email from BCIS that mine and my wifes I765 (EAD) applications have been approved. I have updated my information on the excel sheet. It took a little over a month to get the EAD cards. I am hoping that the other applications move along as smoothly. Maybe its to much to ask.

Good luck to everyone else.

saras76

Attachment problem

The new forum format does not support .xls files. Do not know what to do. I am unable to attach the document.

Excel sheet Updated

I have updated the excelsheet with my info. Is there any one with simmilar Receipt date as 09/05/2003 ?

It seems they are processing all other cases excpet on this date .... its very random.....!!!

Regards,