Tentative Jan \'02 Chennai CP Interviews

No Title

gabbar007,

I think you will definetly get a January interview date. Based on your posting on CPTracker you made it much before the cut-off date for January infact your case was entered by 11/5. As a matter of fact some guys after the cutoff date, P3 entered 11/27 also got interview date.

So I think you will definetly get it.

Any POE should be fine. Even LAX, SFO POE currently get the plastic very fast (check cptracker.com)

Vision COV-
My interview date is also 18JAN. My email id is aim_cp@hotmail.com
When are you planning to fly? Send email.
Thanks!

gabbar Superman Rastapopulous MMP RMP Kudos

I am on the same day as you guys (Jan 25). Gosh quite a few cases on that day huh ? So you guys got your tickets etc ? All from Chennai or OOS ?

No Title

rastapopulous,

Who are you buying the tickets from and can you share the deal you are getting? Also when are you planning on flying out?

gc_hopeful,

I am from Hyd. I am planning to fly on 4th Jan via S\'pore.
How about you?

Apparantly chennai has not received my papers from NVC

because of some internal mail problems. Looks like I\'m not going to make it for Jan. after all :-(

Will have to start with following it up with NVC again. My P3 was received from NVC on 10/22, shipped to chennai consulate on 10/23, received by Chennai on 10/31 and entered in their system on 11/5. gcappl, gabbar if your dates are around the same time (which I fear are), call Chennai and check your status instead of waiting for them to post dates on the website. I hope you guys are not as unclucky.

Sorry to hear that acehart.

You are one of the first ones for Jan. Interview. After all, NVC screw up your case. That\'s very sad. I still hope chennai may be able to accomodate you. Good Luck.

Too bad - aceheart

I really dont know what to say. I am trying to call chennai am unable to get them, which no. did you try.

Rajesh, I am from AP. Boocked on Kuwait leaving on 1/19 for $1,100 from Detroit.

I am planning to stay at New Woodlands/Picnic(By Railway Stn.) I have 4 days in Chennai before the Interview.

Lady is giving me same reply.

That lady officer is telling me my papers from NVC are not received yet. I am not sure if that is true. When I inquired NVC long time ago they said case had been refered to Chennai Consulate.

Aceheart - My papers too where not received from NVC

But she did give me a ray of hope, she said call around 20th of December, to check again, when I started asking more information, she got agitated and I hanged up.

I called up Chennai and she told me to call on 20th

Hi,
I called up and she told that my interview might be in February. When I asked why in Feb she said interview is not yet scheduled and asked me to call on 20th.
This is all so crazy. Please keep posting if anyone hears anything.

Gabbar I called 811 2060

Santhu, there are all chances that they have not received our PIII from NVC as anthrax fear was at its top during that time. At least chennai should have informed us in adavanced instead of giving a surprise just before the interview dates.

Thanks for your concern superman and good luck to you. Hope Santhu and I still manage to make it in Jan.