Tentative Jan \'02 Chennai CP Interviews

Alleviate your EAS

Guys,

Alleviate your Enhanced Anxiety Syndrome, Go to http://madras.sphynx.com/wwwhappointment.php3.

My details are P3 sent on 10/10/2001, Chennai confirmed on 10/29/2001 and interview scheduled for 1/22/2002.

Based on what I see on the website, I think Chennai is trying to accomodate all cases entered into their system before 11/27/2001.

Good luck to all of you!

I dont see any Jan case

still it shows only Dec cases, whats up guys? Can u clarify if I am doing something wrong.

try with your case number

Possibly an error to select *
Enter your case number and try, you will get

akorah

I dont get with my case no. too. Can u please try right now and let me know if you can see your case no.

I got Jan 15th.

Thanks for all the guys esp. superman, gc_hopeful200 who had kept up my hope.
Is anybody out there having 15th Jan as their date.

Chennai Jan. Interview Schedule

Name Interview Date
akorah 15-Jan
tanani 15-Jan
TesturLuck 16-Jan
Santhu 17-Jan
Jaigans 17-Jan
AIM 18-Jan
VisionCOE 18-Jan
gc_seeker 22-Jan
GC-Hopeful 22-Jan
PRB 22-Jan
BD 23-Jan
Cpwait 24-Jan
Raju 24-Jan
Muthu 24-Jan
bnair 24-Jan
different 24-Jan
Raj30 24-Jan
gabbar 25-Jan
Superman 25-Jan
Rastapopulous 25-Jan
MMP 25-Jan
RMP 25-Jan
Kudos 25-Jan
GCM 29-Jan
New10 29-Jan
GCM 29-Jan
Vell 30-Jan
blue 30-Jan
aishsri 31-Jan
Sri-sm 31-Jan
gmurali 31-Jan

I am trying to get a list of people expecting Jan interviews but not getting dates yet.

Please post ur details if u belong to this category.
handle - P3 Entered
gcappl - 11/05/01

gcappl/GC_Michigan/santhu/GCdespo/aceheart

Mines is not on the web too, though on the phone on Monday the lady gave me 25thJan. I had earlier sent a request to accomodate me in the first 2 weeks of Jan, is it possible that is why we dont see our dates on the web. Did u all also ask for specific dates?

Thanks !

I had asked for last week of January

I had asked for last week of January. I was asked to call back in Friday. My number does not show on the web.

Answer is still a lemon

Nothing on the website as yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. gcappl, I did not have any date preference.

This is all too scary and confusing.

I am not sure what is going on. I sincerely hope that we get some answers today. Do not want to deal with this uncertainity for 4 more days.
Have you guys booked tickets already?
I have.
:(

No Title

Dandelion,

Same thing happened with my P3. So I sent them another email a few days later with the information stating some thing to this effect:

"My P3 ,requesting a consular interview for Immigration, was delivered according to FedEx on XX/YY/ZZ(Make sure you spell the month). I am writing to request confirmation from the consulate about the receipt of my P3 and to enquire if it has been entered into the system. Also I appreciate if you could indicate when I can expect an interview date. Thanks and blah blah..."

Hope this helps you