Still waiting for my asylum decision

hey, mine is still pending ,seems like we have simile situation, have u asked your attorney what we could do? Just waiting ?
Nothing, they said they are still working on 2018.
I plan on going in person again even though i know they won.t tell me anything new.

Hi All, I had my interview in June 2018 at NY asylum office. I ma still waiting for a decision. Every time i inquire, they say its still on background check. Wonder how long would this take. Its been 10 months

Hello guys I emailed the asylum office 2days ago and they replied yesterday and those words were in their email
1.“This case is still pending mandatory checks”
and
2. “Several checks are completed by outside agencies”
Does anyone have any idea what they mean?

Hello guys I emailed the asylum office 2days ago and they replied yesterday and those words were in their email
1.“This case is still pending mandatory checks”
and
2. “Several checks are completed by outside agencies”
Does anyone have any idea what they mean?
sounds great, which office are u at?

Hi all. I'm new to the forum. Couldn't keep the anxiety to myself lol. I was interviewed 04/17/19 in Chicago office and the Officer said the decision will be sent to me. Is it common? I guess it's gonna be a very long wait. Any experiences would be helpful. Thanks

I was told by my attorney that they received approval notice for EAD card, later on the day they told me they got my actual card as well, i don't recall getting an approval notice for it the last times i got other cards, did they change it now or that could mean that the actual case was approved?
For those who wonder, it's been almost 5 months since i applied for EAD renewal.
Thanks.

I was told by my attorney that they received approval notice for EAD card, later on the day they told me they got my actual card as well, i don't recall getting an approval notice for it the last times i got other cards, did they change it now or that could mean that the actual case was approved?
For those who wonder, it's been almost 5 months since i applied for EAD renewal.
Thanks.

That is weird. They always send an approval notice for EAD cards.
And sometimes denial notices too. Like once I overpaid and they denied the application and returned the check.

Even, for change of address, you should receive a letter!

Thanks.
Hi same here. I got my approval 2 days before i got my EAD. I applied in december. So I think they are working EAD approval for December. I waited almost 5 months. But these days you have to apply 180 days before your EAD expires so it was inside the time frame. Nevertheless I am happy I got my EAD and patiently waiting for my interview decision now. Please keep updating folks it is always helpful to share with one another

I was today at immigration office thru infopass to ask about my status and no news yet:( he told me that my case is assigned to the officer 3 weeks ago that's only change. What is that mean?I had interview December 13th 2018,
Thanks

I was today at immigration office thru infopass to ask about my status and no news yet:( he told me that my case is assigned to the officer 3 weeks ago that's only change. What is that mean?I had interview December 13th 2018,
Thanks
What office? and are you waiting for interview decision?
I did go through info pass to the asylum office and they sent me to another location, there they told me that because my decision is still waiting i need to go to the place where my interview was.
I was really confused, now i want to go again but have no idea if i can just walk in and ask as the info pass didn't help me last time.

What office? and are you waiting for interview decision?
I did go through info pass to the asylum office and they sent me to another location, there they told me that because my decision is still waiting i need to go to the place where my interview was.
I was really confused, now i want to go again but have no idea if i can just walk in and ask as the info pass didn't help me last time.
Infopass San Diego, yes I am waiting for the decision. My office is Anaheim, you can walk in on Wed I think so, I just call them once and after that I did infopass, I will wait 6 months and call them again:)

Hello, I am checking my case status on USCIS website. It is now show "Application Is Pending" instead of "Decision is Pending". It was showing "Decision is Pending" and it was changed to "Application Is Pending". I have had my interview 6 months ago so waiting for decision. what do you think? what is mean “Application is Pending” ?

Attachments

• 90C06144-4432-4818-A4EE-CF23E16D1924.jpeg
    90C06144-4432-4818-A4EE-CF23E16D1924.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 885DBD9C-3CA9-4CDA-94F8-1CDEBCC1C5AC.jpeg
    885DBD9C-3CA9-4CDA-94F8-1CDEBCC1C5AC.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 12
Hello, I am checking my case status on USCIS website. It is now show "Application Is Pending" instead of "Decision is Pending". It was showing "Decision is Pending" and it was changed to "Application Is Pending". I have had my interview 6 months ago so waiting for decision. what do you think? what is mean “Application is Pending” ?
Well I advice u to see ur Attoney for that . unfortunately we could not see the full details shown by the case status to tell if there is any deffrence though. However While waiting for ur lawyer's reply u could also check ur case status carefully to see if there is any statement deffrent from what was written in the previous case status before the change.

Hello everyone. Please I have a question. My application for asylum is pending as of December 4th making it 147 days today. But when I track the case status for the past 2 days. It’s been stuck on saying 144days for the EAD clock. I’m scared something is happening with my application. And if I can still apply for my EAD

As I know this time our clock should be increased one day but mine did not increase till now who else his or her clock stopped running?

My clock stopped running for 2 days now.
I’m kinda scared that’s why I came to ask if anyone else as the same problem

Hello everyone. Please I have a question. My application for asylum is pending as of December 4th making it 147 days today. But when I track the case status for the past 2 days. It’s been stuck on saying 144days for the EAD clock. I’m scared something is happening with my application. And if I can still apply for my EAD
What I heard (im not sure) if your clock stopped running that means the officer made his her decision and still they didn’t update the system, try to call them and see what is going on with your case , also maybe it is a system error and if u passed 150 days you can apply for ead

Reactions: CWH
My clock stopped running for 2 days now.
I’m kinda scared that’s why I came to ask if anyone else as the same problem
Happened to me and almost everyone else a few months ago our clock stopped for like weeks and then suddenly went back to work as it should be

Reactions: CWH