• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

STATE.gov sending email with your confirmatiopn number, check your junk mail

I received one email..

I made two applications, one for me, and one for my wife. I used my email address for both applications, but I received only one message linking to my wife's confirmation number!!

The email was dated May 16th, but I received it on May 19th!!

Too bad I used my old email which is not in use... glad I saved the confirmation number (put it on JPG)... was a former selected so entry valid

Both our emails were flagged as Spam, btw. When I got the first one, I clicked on the Not Spam button in Outlook but that doesn't seem to work too well because the next email 13 hours later went into the Spam folder again.

Clarification about email I have received!!!

Guys, I wanna make a correction about the email I've received. Actually, I got two e-mails from State.gov site. In the first one they've sent me my original confirmation number for Dv-2012, well that's fine and the second email also had a confirmation number which was not mine, it was my brother's. Yesterday evening I 've recalled helping my brother to apply for DV Lottery,for his application we used my email address. Thats why I received 2 emails. 1st CN is mine and the 2nd CN is brother's. So DO NOT PANIC!!! Everybody gets their own original confirmation numbers in their emails sent from State.gov.

Starting to get nervous. I have 2 applications, one for myself, and the other for my wife. Both applications have my email on them but only received one confirmation email for my entry. My problem is not to obtain the CN as I still have them both but why on the earth are some applications not receiving the CN email from DOS. Do you guys really think that appliations that do not receive an email have been disqualified for some reason or other.

Starting to get nervous. I have 2 applications, one for myself, and the other for my wife. Both applications have my email on them but only received one confirmation email for my entry. My problem is not to obtain the CN as I still have them both but why on the earth are some applications not receiving the CN email from DOS. Do you guys really think that appliations that do not receive an email have been disqualified for some reason or other.

Me too I have the same concerns. I made two applications using my email address, for me and for my wife, but I received only one email from DOS with my wife's CN, and I don't understand why I am not receiving an email with my CN!!

It's imposible to send all the e-mails in one day! Guys please come down and wait. Sooner or later you will receive it...

OK, some people have still not received the email from KCC right? I want to ask, are there people on this forum who didn't check their status before the results that got cancelled that got the email KCC sent?

OK, some people have still not received the email from KCC right? I want to ask, are there people on this forum who didn't check their status before the results that got cancelled that got the email KCC sent?

I think only who checked the results before that, have received the email....