• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

STATE.gov sending email with your confirmatiopn number, check your junk mail

Hi guys.
First of all i would like to say: thank you to the creators and webmasters of this www (immigration portal). I`ve been comming here periodicaly and found the info very helpfull...:)
This lottery was my 12th try and still nothing. During the years since 1999 i have sent letters and then later applied online for myself, my wife and some family members and friends. We have never won. I know some lucky people that won the GC. Lucky people. I can only dream...:)
Today is the first day i have registered to post the reply.
I did not received the email on 18th or 19th. I do have a hotmail. But nothing. But i would like to say, even i destroed the notification number and not having the email that im not worry. If i remember it correctly online check status gave me 2 options:
1:notification number
2:first,last name and year ( i was born )
So i think they will use the same system on july 15th,2011 and i will be able to check it with the option 2.
Thank you guys and have a great day!

PS:sorry about my english....:)))

The system was broken during my registration and I could not even print out my confirmation number the very first day. This was actually my first try and it was blown because of their website. I dont know whether I was chosen in the first draw and as of today I have received no e-mail. However, I dont think it would be fair to send out confirmation numbers only to those who were drawn in the second. Since this is their mistake, they should let every applicant know their confirmation number. Anyhow it is not really a biggy for me to be chosen or not. But for those I say only good luck.

Hi

Some people don't even know that the kcc entrant status check was hack by some company but the kcc would never admit that the site was hack.29days to go everything will be over

Hello everyone,

Just letting you know that a topic has been opened on the discussion board of the Facebook page of the 'U.S. Department of State: Consular Affairs' concerning this whole confirmation number email reminder situation. An official admin seems to answer questions. Maybe this can bring some clarification…

Good luck to you all!

I had a look at that discussion board and it just makes me angry. It's not a constructive approach, but instead sounds like 100 babies crying in a kindergarten. Destroyed lives..destroyed plans.. tears.. come on, get over yourselves.

- If people had made life-altering plans over a number of days.. then they're just stupid. For one, we got selected for a *chance*; no guarantee at all
- Destroyed lives? I mean really?

I hope the DoS ban 22,000 tears crap; it is becoming a nuisance.